Taurine And Red Bull Daily Increasing Rate Of Morning Wood And Libido Strength Gains Unreal

Cameron

Red bull is a performance enhancer for sure any one notice these benefits from taurine or this drink has been awsome for gainz

frant26

Both Red Bull and taurine powder help increase dopamine, I love em both. But I haven't noticed a clear effect on libido from just that

RobertJM

I notice zero effects from red bull yet when I do caffeine + taurine there are effects ‘for sure’. Red bull though certainly isn’t sedative or stimulatory from what I’ve come across. Either the people who make red bull are experts at judging my physiology (getting the balance just right) or there is something else at play. I am guessing there isn’t a lot of taurine in it? It’s basically just sugar flavoured water with caffeine. The sugar buffers the caffeine (as per what Ray Peat says). Well, the caffeine in red bull is nothing compared to my caffeine intake from coffee, so maybe that’s the reason I notice nothing from red bull. The taurine is there as a bit of a non entity IMO. If you want actual hormone boosting effects from taurine it might require actual supplementation instead of relying on red bull. I’m not saying such effects from red bull are placebo; but, in my case, they would be (for the reasons above).

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I notice zero effects from red bull yet when I do caffeine + taurine there are effects ‘for sure’. Red bull though certainly isn’t sedative or stimulatory from what I’ve come across. Either the people who make red bull are experts at judging my physiology (getting the balance just right) or there is something else at play. I am guessing there isn’t a lot of taurine in it? It’s basically just sugar flavoured water with caffeine. The sugar buffers the caffeine (as per what Ray Peat says). Well, the caffeine in red bull is nothing compared to my caffeine intake from coffee, so maybe that’s the reason I notice nothing from red bull. The taurine is there as a bit of a non entity IMO. If you want actual hormone boosting effects from taurine it might require actual supplementation instead of relying on red bull. I’m not saying such effects from red bull are placebo; but, in my case, they would be (for the reasons above).
There is 1 gram in red bull tho which is an effective amount

OP
Cameron

Cameron

And yes coffee is way stronger stimulate effect

RobertJM

There is 1 gram in red bull tho which is an effective amount

But I notice obvious effects (sedation and libido boosting effects) from taurine supplentation in amounts as small as 500mg (really obvious on an empty stomach), but I never notice any such effects from red bull. Just curious if anyone else notices this.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

How much Red Bull and Taurine are you talking about here? And when you taking them?
Only a gram I take if I have a red bull but only drink one can a few times a week but stopping to avoid artificial flavoring since I have taurine powder now

firebreather

Only a gram I take if I have a red bull but only drink one can a few times a week but stopping to avoid artificial flavoring since I have taurine powder now

Wow that's awesome. So just to make sure I'm following what you're saying. You're seeing results of better morning erections from taking 2 grams of Taurine a day (only 1 gram on the days you have a red bull) and a Red Bull every couple days

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Wow that's awesome. So just to make sure I'm following what you're saying. You're seeing results of better morning erections from taking 2 grams of Taurine a day (only 1 gram on the days you have a red bull) and a Red Bull every couple days
Yes cause the red bull already has about a gram

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals