Question about supplementing potassium

Deadpool

I think that’s an adrenal issue. Same thing happens to me. I’ve done hair tests for 5 years and I always have low sodium/potassium ratio which is weak adrenals. Magnesium by itself will lower the ratio even more. I can take just magnesium as long as I’m taking supplements that are helpful to that ratio though. But I just feel better overall taking extra calcium.

I take calcium and magnesium malate. Calcium is from designs for health. And magnesium is double wood. And then I also take boron. I aim for about 1.5/1 calcium/mag.
What helps that ratio. I’ve read that so many times and I know I have a low sodium/potassium ratio but to my understanding it’s not as simple as taking more potassium.

xborg

When I take K I react K bicarb with ascorbic acid at 2:1 (typically 300-500mg KHCO3 + 150-250mg C). This is Valse Pantellini's formula which he stumbled upon decades ago and subsequently spent many years researching its surprising, powerful effects. Not only does it supplement K but it also highly potentiates C so that the K pumps in all cell walls quickly usher the C directly in, as opposed to loitering in the inter-cellular spaces. A little of this C goes a long way, far better than liposomal, IMO. When I take this on an empty stomach I can often feel a calming energy spread systemically, head to toe. The effect is something similar to the effect I get from molecular H on an empty stomach. Also, with KC, there is no issue with acid or base as the reacted result is fairly neutral. It won't impair digestion.

InChristAlone

When I take K I react K bicarb with ascorbic acid at 2:1 (typically 300-500mg KHCO3 + 150-250mg C). This is Valse Pantellini's formula which he stumbled upon decades ago and subsequently spent many years researching its surprising, powerful effects. Not only does it supplement K but it also highly potentiates C so that the K pumps in all cell walls quickly usher the C directly in, as opposed to loitering in the inter-cellular spaces. A little of this C goes a long way, far better than liposomal, IMO. When I take this on an empty stomach I can often feel a calming energy spread systemically, head to toe. The effect is something similar to the effect I get from molecular H on an empty stomach. Also, with KC, there is no issue with acid or base as the reacted result is fairly neutral. It won't impair digestion.
Why not just say potassium ascorbate? That sounds so much better than KC which people won't identify with. So it's basically like cell salt vitamin C.

xborg

Why not just say potassium ascorbate? That sounds so much better than KC which people won't identify with. So it's basically like cell salt vitamin C.
Just my shorthand borne out of terrible typing skills, akin to the deluge of capitalized colloquial abbreviations that pepper online discourse.

mattmm24

What helps that ratio. I’ve read that so many times and I know I have a low sodium/potassium ratio but to my understanding it’s not as simple as taking more

What helps that ratio. I’ve read that so many times and I know I have a low sodium/potassium ratio but to my understanding it’s not as simple as taking more potassium.
You’ve done a hair test? Low ratio needs more copper, manganese, selenium, vitamin c. Those off the top of my head raise the sodium potassium ratio. They help your adrenals. I take zinc and B6 as well. I was on nutritional balancing and the product I used to take was limcomin. But it has horrible fillers. So I take every mineral seperately

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals