Low Toxin Logs Charlie's Low Toxin Lifestyle (diet, supplements, etc)

mattmm24

Nah, "vitamin A" is a toxin. Clear as day.

What were your symptoms prior to beginning low vitamin A? And how long did it take for you to start noticing positive changes?

Archon

What is the view on the serum iron marker in this sphere?
I recall 5 years ago my ferritin was around 50 and my serum iron was on the higher side.
now after a good portion of these years peating (with some carnivore periods) it halved to low serum iron (+-70) and 200 ferritin.

cfeehan

Forum Supporter
Can I get some thoughts on my timing and choices?

I'm working on hypothyroidism, obesity, oral health, constipation. Sleep and energy levels are generally fine but I'm a software person by trade and too many hard issues all hitting at once drain me right down. I do not love exercise but will do it because it's good for me (mainly walking and biking). No other health issues, thank goodness, just want to clear what I have and keep myself healthy for the future.

Just After Waking
Mag-Pot spray when I first wake up while still laying in bed (if I've showered the night before)

Decaf coffee - I've been tapering down over the last 2 months from 4 cups full-caf to 2 cups decaf per day. The plan is to drop from 2 decaf / day this week to 1 decaf / day next week, and then alternating days, and then stop.

Breakfast
Beans (usually cannellini or great northern), soaked and cooked in the Instant Pot, reheated from the fridge (3 min microwave). Mashed and made soupy with a pinch of Jacobsen salt and a tsp of dextrose. If I have beans, they seem to digest better if I eat them by themselves.

OR

1-2 apples, cut and heated in the microwave for 45 secs.

OR

oatmeal, steel cut - soaked overnight with ACV. 1 tsp dextrose added.

OR
Hamburger patty (lean), cooked from frozen in the microwave for 4.5 min. Sprinkled with Jacobsen salt (I travel for work 4 times a month and have to hit the road at 5am. This is my best travel breakfast, cut up in a Tupperware container)

Following food, I take selenium, molybdenum, oral magnesium, oral potassium. I've just added 100 mg niacin capsule a few days ago. I don't get a flush from this (double-checked that I had the right type). Will add more niacin slowly. If I make the buffered drink, I'm guessing it's easier to buy bulk niacin and weigh it along with the buffering agent, right? Does the amount of water it needs to be mixed in matter?

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Hamburger patty (lean), cooked from frozen in the microwave for 4.5 min. Sprinkled with Jacobsen salt
White rice, soaked and rinsed 3 times. Cooked fresh in rice cooker.
2 zinc gummies (which I use as 'dessert')

I feel I do better avoiding the 'afternoon slump' if I have more fat at lunch.

Dinner
Beans again, prepared same as above. I seem to sleep better with a lighter dinner. If we go out to eat, I'll generally choose beef or chicken and salad or veggies that are on the low A side. Occasionally hit the Buffalo Wild Wings for wings cooked in beef tallow.

Before Bed
More Mag-Pot spray
Thyroid meds (T3/T4)

I've been ramping up to this plan slowly, not starting all at once but slowly rotating bad choices out and good things in. The dairy addiction was hard to kick but I did it. Coffee has been going slowly because I get such terrible withdrawals, but making good progress. I don't mind eating the same things all the time. I do best on choices that are SIMPLE and QUICK.

If anyone else considers the blood type diet idea, I'm an O negative non-secretor (which probably means I should find substitutes for oats and apples). In the Body Typing system, I am a "Pituitary", meaning that I gain weight all over - I have fat fingers, face, ankes, etc, not just belly and thighs. I'm Northern European - light hair, blue eyes, freckles.

The good news is that I'm down 24.8 pounds - almost at the 25 mark. Woo-hoo! I feel lovely and want to keep going.

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the tips and comments being shared. I think I've found a huge piece of my puzzle.

Peater

@charlie How much dextrose do you normally use per day? I don't think it agrees with me. Noticing some strange symptoms and now feel like I have an ear infection. The only other thing could be porridge, which I stopped having with coconut oil thinking it was that.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie How much dextrose do you normally use per day? I don't think it agrees with me. Noticing some strange symptoms and now feel like I have an ear infection. The only other thing could be porridge, which I stopped having with coconut oil thinking it was that.
It just depends. Today I had less then a tablespoon. I have had all kinds of movements and stuff in my head during the detox. Many times I could feel stuff draining down and my ear would pop and all kinds of sensations and pressures that I just chalked it up as detox.

Peater

It just depends. Today I had less then a tablespoon. I have had all kinds of movements and stuff in my head during the detox. Many times I could feel stuff draining down and my ear would pop and all kinds of sensations and pressures that I just chalked it up as detox.
Oh right, that is interesting. Did it take long to pass?

Mary Lyn

AVOID DEXTROSE
  • if you have hyperglycemia, or high blood sugar
  • if you have hypokalemia, or low potassium levels in the blood
  • if you have peripheral edema, or swelling in the arms, feet, or legs
  • if you have pulmonary edema, when fluids build up in the lungs
  • If you have an allergy to corn

What thinkest thou?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Richiebogie

The good news is that I'm down 24.8 pounds - almost at the 25 mark. Woo-hoo! I feel lovely and want to keep going.

Well done!

You are very disciplined.

Perhaps it was just a matter of getting the program right!

Makrosky

@charlie I am with you EMF is one of the worst offenders ever.
What do you do to protect from it? Could you please extend it as much as possible?
Besides the obvious things namely: living in low EMF area, using as less wifi as possible, etc.
In other words: If you still have to live sorrounded by EMF, what are the best protectors you've found (besides lowering VitA).

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie I am with you EMF is one of the worst offenders ever.
What do you do to protect from it? Could you please extend it as much as possible?
Besides the obvious things namely: living in low EMF area, using as less wifi as possible, etc.
In other words: If you still have to live sorrounded by EMF, what are the best protectors you've found (besides lowering VitA).

These are what I use and they absolutely work. EMF is no concern to me at all now, these protect you anywhere you go and at home.

Full disclosure the store is my family owned store and we all use these EMF mitigation products even all my friends who surround me. I make sure everyone around me is protected.

Makrosky

These are what I use and they absolutely work. EMF is no concern to me at all now, these protect you anywhere you go and at home.

Full disclosure the store is my family owned store and we all use these EMF mitigation products even all my friends who surround me. I make sure everyone around me is protected.
Do all those products listed use the same working principles/technologies?
Care to extend a bit more how did you find them, why did you decided to try them (instead of the hundred other anti-EMF scams out there), etc.?
Genuinely interested but it is a hard pill to swallow. I only give it credit because I trust you. But would like to know more context and story behind it before spending the money.

Example: "Independent third party studies confirm these products normalize inter-cellular changes induced by EMFs." <- Can you point to them?

Last edited:

Dutchie

In regards to EMF, I just frequently carry a Shungite stone in my pocket and/or keep a piece near my computer or in my bedroom.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do all those products listed use the same working principles/technologies?
Yes.
Care to extend a bit more how did you find them, why did you decided to try them (instead of the hundred other anti-EMF scams out there), etc.?
Dr. Smith originally found them. He said he was having an issue where as soon as he started driving he would want to go to sleep, almost uncontrollable. So he searched out for a product like this, found this company, got the car harmonizer, installed it, and the sleep issue immediately went away. So he did his whole house and had incredible results even with his mom who has "Parkinsons".

I got it, deployed it, effects were immediate. Deployed it to all my friends and family, many of them tell me they will never take them off or not use them.

The owner of the company who made these, was a naturopath and his clients were having big issues with EMF so he bought all the products from all the companies and nothing truly worked other then totally blocking them which just really isn't feasible. So, he was praying one day and God came to him in a vision and told him exactly what to do to make it. He went out and found the people to help him, they made the product, and it truly worked. And it does work, its amazing technology that God sent us in these end times so we an protect ourselves. My entire property and anyone who comes on it is protected, or mail guy says he can feel it as he drives up. People can feel it at the post office when he has our products to deliver. Our postal guy is buying it for all his family. It just absolutely works.

And it speeds up detox because it takes a tremendous amount of stress of the body, and its immediate. So now the body has more energy to direct towards other processes instead of fighting off the EMF stress. There is also a no hassle return policy, we are told to charge a 3% return but I do not do that because I am so confident in the product. It just works, period.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Makrosky

Yes.

Dr. Smith originally found them. He said he was having an issue where as soon as he started driving he would want to go to sleep, almost uncontrollable. So he searched out for a product like this, found this company, got the car harmonizer, installed it, and the sleep issue immediately went away. So he did his whole house and had incredible results even with his mom who has "Parkinsons".

I got it, deployed it, effects were immediate. Deployed it to all my friends and family, many of them tell me they will never take them off or not use them.

The owner of the company who made these, was a naturopath and his clients were having big issues with EMF so he bought all the products from all the companies and nothing truly worked other then totally blocking them which just really isn't feasible. So, he was praying one day and God came to him in a vision and told him exactly what to do to make it. He went out and found the people to help him, they made the product, and it truly worked. And it does work, its amazing technology that God sent us in these end times so we an protect ourselves. My entire property and anyone who comes on it is protected, or mail guy says he can feel it as he drives up. People can feel it at the post office when he has our products to deliver. Our postal guy is buying it for all his family. It just absolutely works.

And it speeds up detox because it takes a tremendous amount of stress of the body, and its immediate. So now the body has more energy to direct towards other processes instead of fighting off the EMF stress. There is also a no hassle return policy, we are told to charge a 3% return but I do not do that because I am so confident in the product. It just works, period.
Thank you so much charlie. Really appreciate it. Does the card one work enough to feel it? I don't want to spend much and I don't like the bracelet one.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you so much charlie. Really appreciate it. Does the card one work enough to feel it? I don't want to spend much and I don't like the bracelet one.
It's not as strong as the watch. If you get the card I would get the XXL as it has two cards. Why do you not like the watch one? Corey, the owner of EMF Solutions says if a person can only get 1 item then get the watch. Because it will protect you all the time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals