Need Advice! Cancer Diagnosis

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I am astounded that NOBODY (oops, except Rafael Lao Wai) commented on the obvious: the root canal!! I have read it over and over again that they can cause havoc in health. They are responsible for heart disease, arthritis, and yes even cancer.

My wife and I recently had a 3D (not the usual 'panoramic') dental x-ray done. And it revealed an abscess at one of my wife's root canal treated molars. We want to do an updated x-ray after 6-12 months to see if this was an old abscess that may have been there before she had the root canal treatment done in Japan, or an active infection.

I saw many posts with good advice that I am also familiar with, especially MMS. This is not MSM. It is chlorine dioxide treatment, I use it for my dental health regularly. I have to add that the recommended mixing ratio is off, if one does a stoichiometric analysis, which I did. I mix 4 drops of the 28% sodium chlorite solution with only one drop of the 50% citric acid, which is the proper stoichiometric ratio. Better even use 5 drops, so there is no residual citric acid left over, this is only important when used as a mouth rinse, since you don't want the left over citric acid dissolve your tooth enamel... Best is 8% or 9% hydrochloric acid instead of the 50% citric acid, it reacts much faster and is the proper concentration for a 1:1 mixing ratio.

I had personally witnessed the most remarkable complete recovery from arthritis in the 60-year old care taker of my mom (in Germany) in 2012. She had swollen finger knuckles, two of her fingers on her right hand were completely stiff. I had my MMS travel kit with me and asked her if she wanted to try it. She took the 4 activated drops, once per day, and after the fifth day, her arthritis was gone! She showed me how she could make fists again with a bright smile on her face. I was speechless. I contacted her a couple of years later and she still took the MMS and no arthritis. Of course, this only works for early onset of arthritis, I did not notice anything wrong with her hands the year before. I know of a person that got cured from a mold poisoning (black mold infested apartment) that saved his life using MMS. Another one is a woman with Lyme disease, nothing of the allopathic medications that she tried worked until she tried MMS. She takes 5 drops 3x daily, I think that is a bit much.

I personally like the dropper design from Keavy's Corner but any source will be good. I also studied the material safety datasheets and at a 15 drop dosage, the amount of chlorine dioxide is as toxic as the RDA of table salt. However, I am not sure how it might affect one's condition if there is kidney disease or liver disease. Will it worsen that condition? Or would it possibly help? So be careful if you have health issues there.

In parallel to the MMS drops I urge you to seek a dentist that has such a 3D imaging system, I am sure that there is something wrong with the root canal. You even said it yourself. Another story was that a German friend of mine, elderly, had to have a root canal treatment, and when he told his nephew in Switzerland about it, who is a surgeon, he flew over here the US to treated his uncle: he cut the tips of the roots. And he told his uncle about the dangers about root canal treatment.

The root is not covered by enamel, it is made from the softer dentin, and this dentin has millions of micron-size channels in them. Once the tooth is 'dead' and the central nerve is removed, the tooth can be infested by anaerobic bacteria (some physicians state that all root canal treated teeth are infected!). These can easily spread around and infect the jaw bone, enter the blood stream and cause heart disease and/or arthritis, and are even responsible for ulcers. Yes, root canals can serve as a 'reservoir' of heliobacteria, and can re-infect the stomach. I found a clinical review article online. That may be the case with my wife, she had a stomach ulcer and I was curious if there was a connection, so I did a search on the Internet.

MMS is what I would start with, and not getting all worked up with the physician's diagnosis. Rinse with it daily and also swallow it! You should see results in a few days, but if your glands' swelling is not reduced in a week, then you may need to urgently take care of the root canal, if you can't get the root canal redone, get rid of the tooth. The x-ray will also show if the root treatment went all the way to the uppermost tip of the root. But still, sometimes a dead tooth is better taken out. These are ticking time-bombs.

So, if the root canal can't be fixed, get rid of the tooth. Better without that tooth than sick or dead.

With best wishes,

Stephan

Last edited:
OP
Philomath

Philomath

I am astounded that NOBODY commented on the obvious: the root canal!! I have read it over and over again that they can cause havoc in health. They are responsible for heart disease, arthritis, and yes even cancer.

My wife and I recently had a 3D (not the usual 'panoramic') dental x-ray done. And it revealed an abscess at one of my wife's root canal treated molars. We want to do an updated x-ray after 6-12 months to see if this was an old abscess that may have been there before she had the root canal treatment done in Japan, or an active infection.

I saw many posts with good advice that I am also familiar with, especially MMS. This is not MSM. It is chlorine dioxide treatment, I use it for my dental health regularly. I have to add that the recommended mixing ratio is off, if one does a stoichiometric analysis, which I did. I mix 4 drops of the 28% sodium chlorite solution with only one drop of the 50% citric acid, which is the proper stoichiometric ratio. Better even use 5 drops, so there is no residual citric acid left over, this is only important when used as a mouth rinse, since you don't want the left over citric acid dissolve your tooth enamel... Best is 8% or 9% hydrochloric acid instead of the 50% citric acid, it reacts much faster and is the proper concentration for a 1:1 mixing ratio.

I had personally witnessed the most remarkable complete recovery from arthritis in the 60-year old care taker of my mom (in Germany) in 2012. She had swollen finger knuckles, two of her fingers on her right hand were completely stiff. I had my MMS travel kit with me and asked her if she wanted to try it. She took the 4 activated drops, once per day, and after the fifth day, her arthritis was gone! She showed me how she could make fists again with a bright smile on her face. I was speechless. I contacted her a couple of years later and she still took the MMS and no arthritis. Of course, this only works for early onset of arthritis, I did not notice anything wrong with her hands the year before. I know of a person that got cured from a mold poisoning (black mold infested apartment) that saved his life using MMS. Another one is a woman with Lyme disease, nothing of the allopathic medications that she tried worked until she tried MMS. She takes 5 drops 3x daily, I think that is a bit much.

I personally like the dropper design from Keavy's Corner but any source will be good. I also studied the material safety datasheets and at a 15 drop dosage, the amount of chlorine dioxide is as toxic as the RDA of table salt. However, I am not sure how it might affect one's condition if there is kidney disease or liver disease. Will it worsen that condition? Or would it possibly help? So be careful if you have health issues there.

In parallel to the MMS drops I urge you to seek a dentist that has such a 3D imaging system, I am sure that there is something wrong with the root canal. You even said it yourself. Another story was that a German friend of mine, elderly, had to have a root canal treatment, and when he told his nephew in Switzerland about it, who is a surgeon, he flew over here the US to treated his uncle: he cut the tips of the roots. And he told his uncle about the dangers about root canal treatment.

The root tip is not covered by enamel, it is made from the softer dentin, and this dentin has millions of micron-size channels in them. Once the tooth is 'dead' and the central nerve is removed, the tooth can be infested by anaerobic bacteria (some physicians state that all root canal treated teeth are infected!). These can easily spread around and infect the jaw bone, enter the blood stream and cause heart disease and/or arthritis, and are even responsible for ulcers. Yes, root canals can serve as a 'reservoir' of heliobacteria, and can re-infect the stomach. I found a clinical review article online. That may be the case with my wife, she had a stomach ulcer and I was curious if there was a connection, so I did a search on the Internet.

MMS is what I would start with, and not getting all worked up with the physician's diagnosis. Rinse with it daily and also swallow it! You should see results in a few days, but if your glands' swelling is not reduced in a week, then you may need to urgently take care of the root canal, if you can't get the root canal redone, get rid of the tooth. The x-ray will also show if the root treatment went all the way to the uppermost tip of the root. But still, sometimes a dead tooth is better taken out. These are ticking time-bombs.

So, if the root canal can't be fixed, get rid of the tooth. Better without that tooth than sick or dead.

With best wishes,

Stephan

Thanks Stephan. I have a couple calls out to dentists specializing in removing root canals. I've been taking pet antibiotics in the meantime. Interestingly, I've been using Closys Mouth wash off and on. It's active ingredient is stabilized naturally activated chlorine dioxide. I guess I should rinse more and swallow it too.

Btw, I had an MRI done of my head a few weeks back - I have the disk and as I was looking at it I noticed a bulbous black area above my root canal tooth. I think I saw on some website that infection/cavitation looks like that - If anyone here is proficient in reading MRI images, I've attached one here. Let me know what you think.

tooth 2 above.jpg
tooth_02 Side.jpg

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The 3D image from our dentist shows much better detail regarding the tooth, its nerve channel, etc.
Root Canal.jpg

See the dark region above the white root canal filling on the left, it is on the vertical cross hair line above the cross hair approximately half way between the cross hair center and the top of the image. Our dentist identified that immediately and sent us to an endodontist who recommended to wait 6-12 months. These 3 dimensional scans show outstanding details, I was blown away when I first saw them. The dentist said that this scanner was from Germany. You can slice it in any plane you want and 'walk' through it.

I am not sure if drinking the CLOSYS liquid is a good idea, I know that it has chlorine dioxide, the mouthwash is probably ok for rinsing, the toothpaste contains saccharine. I mean why do they put that in the toothpaste?? You can get MMS in a few days, I would wait for that.

Regards,

Stephan

OP
Philomath

Philomath

The 3D image from our dentist shows much better detail regarding the tooth, its nerve channel, etc.
View attachment 12868

See the dark region above the white root canal filling on the left, it is on the vertical cross hair line above the cross hair approximately half way between the cross hair center and the top of the image. Our dentist identified that immediately and sent us to an endodontist who recommended to wait 6-12 months. These 3 dimensional scans show outstanding details, I was blown away when I first saw them. The dentist said that this scanner was from Germany. You can slice it in any plane you want and 'walk' through it.

I am not sure if drinking the CLOSYS liquid is a good idea, I know that it has chlorine dioxide, the mouthwash is probably ok for rinsing, the toothpaste contains saccharine. I mean why do they put that in the toothpaste?? You can get MMS in a few days, I would wait for that.

Regards,

Stephan
Is that 3D scan a CT scan?

mrchibbs

@Philomath

So sorry about your diagnosis. If that can give you some hope, read some of Ray's articles and newsletters on cancer.
Basically spontaneous regressions of cancer happen all the time, and every one over 50 has some form of cancer.
Can you feel the bump with your fingers? As with previous comments, be careful with excessive scans, and perhaps be best never to have an other scan done.
If you can use tactile feedback to monitor how its size evolves that would be good measurement strategy. With all the knowledge from Ray and this blog, you should be able to get your health back.

Here are some ideas:

-Knowing the link between intestinal health and oral health, I would make lowering intestinal inflammation a priority, and making sure you have smooth transit and never any constipation. Do the carrot salad if you can, as antibiotics are therapeutic for all cancers and the carrot salad is the easiest and safest. Some penicillin good work too. Maybe use cascara every night before bed.

-Rinsing your mouth after every mean with some baking soda, oil pulling with coconut oil are very basic strategies here.

-Taking aspirin is essential, start low and increase people have used several grams for cancer. Ray has said that aspirin can shrink inflamed bumps quickly. Take vitamin K with it. (health natura has a great supplement) Interestingly Danny Roddy has mentioned that vitamin K2 has been the single best thing that has improved his oral health.

-A few months back, Georgi posted something about cancer thriving in stiff tissues, and stretching helping reduce size of tumors by 50% in a few short weeks. In your case some general body stretching and especially around the shoulders, neck, and jaw muscles to eliminate all possible tension. Inversions sometimes really alleviate jaw pain and tension. Inversions are also good to drain some of the liquid between the mouth and the ear, (Eustachian tubes), and since you've got a lump behind the ear it could be good to try.

-Vitamin C is a potent adjunct therapy for Cancer, we've known that since Linus Pauling. There's some good info at doctoryourself.com You can take ascorbic acid in juice, as much as you want until your bowels are loose. Niacinamide is super helpful too.

-Closing remarks: As mentioned above, make sure to remove that root canal tooth ASAP. Refuse any head scan. Try to incorporate some of the ideas above for a couple weeks before you decide whether or not to get your surgery and monitor how you feel. Good luck and keep us updated!

Last edited:
-Taking aspirin is essential, start low and increase people have used several grams for cancer. Ray has said that aspirin can shrink inflamed bumps quickly.
A user of the forum said in his thread that he had noticed a bump in his testicle and, after using aspirin for a while as was recommended, the bump disappeared! If I find the thread again, I'll post the link, but yeah, aspirin works very well.

Vitamin C is a potent adjunct therapy for Cancer, we've known that since Linus Pauling. There's some good info at doctoryourself.com You can take ascorbic acid in juice, as much as you want until your bowels are loose.
Do you think neutralized forms of vitamin C( calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate etc.) would work just as well or no?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Obi-wan

Thanks! Sounds like you are using the Fenbendaze alone... I know your thoughts on VitE, what do you think of the curcumin and the CBD oil?

I use Curcumin as an anti inflammatory. I do not use CBD oil

mrchibbs

A user of the forum said in his thread that he had noticed a bump in his testicle and, after using aspirin for a while as was recommended, the bump disappeared! If I find the thread again, I'll post the link, but yeah, aspirin works very well.

Do you think neutralized forms of vitamin C( calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate etc.) would work just as well or no?

Yeah, Ray wrote about a women who had painful inflammatory breast cancer and took several grams of aspirin and saw overnight results.

I think most forms of ascorbate work well, although some like sodium ascorbate have been traditionally use for Vitamin C IVs I think. DoctorYourself.com - Preparing Vitamin C for I.V. administration

If Vitamin C IVs are available I think they're a super treatment for cancer. Most hospitals can arrange them but it's sometimes hard to get them to do so.

camagunn

That was me I believe. I never went to the doctor's for a formal diagnostic, but it was likely an Epididymal Cyst. I was taking 2 aspirins a day I think, and the lump -- probably not cancerous -- disapeared within a fortnight.

aquaman

If tension/stress has been big in your life, relaxation and being in nature will probably help too.

The single most calming body work I have ever had is craniosacral therapy. Would highly recommend.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Is that 3D scan a CT scan?
Yes, there is a rotating emitter/detector. The dosage maybe higher but I think it is worth it since it shows so much detail.

Since you know which tooth is suspect, an ordinary digital tooth x-ray (high resolution) should be sufficient. But I would not see a dentist who uses old x-ray film.

Texon

I use Curcumin as an anti inflammatory. I do not use CBD oil
@Philomath Hi Obi-wan. It's been awhile since I have been on the forum. How is the Panacur/fenbendazole working for you? Philo...you may want to try Allimax 450 stabilized allicin extract for your tooth issue. I took some pretty high doses of it for a time, and it saved me from a staph infection that tried to get a foot hold after major surgery to repair my elbow. If you google Peter Josling Allicin, you will find a large pdf that explains all it will treat. Basically, it works better than IV vancomycin, and it is antifungal as well as antiviral. Also, the company makes topical products that could be applied around the infected area.

Obi-wan

@Philomath Hi Obi-wan. It's been awhile since I have been on the forum. How is the Panacur/fenbendazole working for you? Philo...you may want to try Allimax 450 stabilized allicin extract for your tooth issue. I took some pretty high doses of it for a time, and it saved me from a staph infection that tried to get a foot hold after major surgery to repair my elbow. If you google Peter Josling Allicin, you will find a large pdf that explains all it will treat. Basically, it works better than IV vancomycin, and it is antifungal as well as antiviral. Also, the company makes topical products that could be applied around the infected area.
Hi @Texon i have been doing Fenbendazole for 9 weeks now. Feel better but PSA is still high. Now working with the Care Oncology Clinic and will be getting their prescription of drugs. Also read Jane Mclellands book on How to Starve Cancer and following her metro map via the prostate cancer phenotype. @Philomath had also contacted the COC but have not heard back from him.

Texon

Hi @Texon i have been doing Fenbendazole for 9 weeks now. Feel better but PSA is still high. Now working with the Care Oncology Clinic and will be getting their prescription of drugs. Also read Jane Mclellands book on How to Starve Cancer and following her metro map via the prostate cancer phenotype. @Philomath had also contacted the COC but have not heard back from him.
@Obi-wan, I just found this which appears specific to prostate cancer Pepper Component Hot Enough To Trigger Suicide In Prostate Cancer Cells
I took a look because I know I saw something a few years ago about research at UCLA involving a combination of green tea and cayenne pepper for effective cancer treatment. However, I could not find the study today.

I also recall a story of a guy who cured his Kaposi's Sarcoma with a sandwich with a sandwich recipe as follows:
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/habaneropeppers-garlic-oilcure.html
This same guy is the one who wrote, The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, which is a book about Emmanuel Revici, MD. He practiced in Manhattan for 50 years down the street from Memorial Sloan Kettering. He had huge success curing advanced cancers, and my wife used his protocol about 8 years ago for breast cancer. She is still doing fine and has not had any recurrence since then. Revici was true genius way ahead of his time.

Inaut

@Obi-wan

Apigenin Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to Apo2L/TRAIL by Targeting Adenine Nucleotide Translocase-2
Masakatsu Oishi, Yosuke Iizumi, Tomoyuki Taniguchi, Wakana Goi, Tsuneharu Miki,Toshiyuki Sakai

• Abstract
    Apo2 ligand (Apo2L)/tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) is a promising cancer therapeutic agent. Recombinant human Apo2L/TRAIL has been under clinical trials, whereas various kinds of malignant tumors have resistance to Apo2L/TRAIL. We and others have shown that several anticancer agents and flavonoids overcome resistance to Apo2L/TRAIL by upregulating death receptor 5 (DR5) in malignant tumor cells. However, the mechanisms by which these compounds induce DR5 expression remain unknown. Here we show that the dietary flavonoid apigenin binds and inhibits adenine nucleotide translocase-2 (ANT2), resulting in enhancement of Apo2L/TRAIL-induced apoptosis by upregulation of DR5. Apigenin and genistein, which are major flavonoids, enhanced Apo2L/TRAIL-induced apoptosis in cancer cells. Apigenin induced DR5 expression, but genistein did not. Using our method identifying the direct targets of flavonoids, we compared the binding proteins of apigenin with those of genistein. We discovered that ANT2 was a target of apigenin, but not genistein. Similarly to apigenin, knockdown of ANT2 enhanced Apo2L/TRAIL-induced apoptosis by upregulating DR5 expression at the post-transcriptional level. Moreover, silencing of ANT2 attenuated the enhancement of Apo2L/TRAIL-induced apoptosis by apigenin. These results suggest that apigenin upregulates DR5 and enhances Apo2L/TRAIL-induced apoptosis by binding and inhibiting ANT2. We propose that ANT2 inhibitors may contribute to Apo2L/TRAIL therapy.

Citation: Oishi M, Iizumi Y, Taniguchi T, Goi W, Miki T, Sakai T (2013) Apigenin Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to Apo2L/TRAIL by Targeting Adenine Nucleotide Translocase-2. PLoS ONE 8(2): e55922. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055922

Apigenin Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to Apo2L/TRAIL by Targeting Adenine Nucleotide Translocase-2

Dried parsley - cheap stuff....I read there was some contraindications with apigenin and chemotherapy but not sure the exact issue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals