Need Advice! Cancer Diagnosis

CLASH

@Philomath
I havent used these substances, I have only briefly read about them anecdotally and in some research. I’m not suggesting to take them only to perhaps do some reading on them. Also, I’m not qualified to provide any medical advice or anything like that nor am i giving any, just a random guy on the internet who read some sh*t because of a wierd health fetish:
1) cooked mushrooms: maitake, lions mane, Shiitake, enoki.
2) supplemental mushrooms: reishi, chaga, turkey tail
*these are potent immune stimulators. Turkey tail was used as an adjuvant in breast cancer with some good results if I’m not mistaken. I’ve eaten maitake, lions mane and shiitake. Lions mane and maitake taste great fried/ sauteed in beef tallow/ coconut oil with some salt. The only side effects I got from them where they made my stool more solid and I noticed some of the 5-AR blocking effects on my libido and mental function. Shiitake made me nauseous and didnt tast as good, atleast for me. Maitake is definetly the best tasting.

3)artemisin
4)febendazole
5) pau d arco
6) emodin
*these seem to be more of chemotherepeutic type substances that directly target cancer

7) vit C
8) Vit E
9) Vit K
10) Vit A
11) Vit D (with calcium/ mag of course)
12) Specific B vitamins
13) zinc
*basic nutritional support, although there seems to be some support for vit C having a specific effect. The others I’m not sure of any specifics.

14) chill out
15) sun
16) red light
*I just like these things not sure about the research. A solid 8 hours or sleep is glorious, as is a leisurely morning without the chinese fire drills and rat race. A good nap in the afternoon after getting some sunlight is on par with a good piss and an orgasm. In the absence of sunlight some halogen floodlights/ spotlights 75w par 30 with some 600s nm redlight devices seem to work nicely (this is my personal set up; a good piss is only a little better than this).

burtlancast

The obvious treatment since the location is near the skin is black salve.

A second topical treatment is urea + DMSO. (not sure it can penetrate deep enough though: maybe mouth gargles ?)

And then as others wrote, iodine (Lugol solution) concentrates in the salivary glands.

You can already limit metastasis with apricot pits (as much per day as you tolerate) and cut the meat and milk intake to save your chymotrypsin for the dissolving of the tumor.

Vit A activates the immune system. Carrot juice for the abscisic acid. Coffee enemas to reactivate the liver.

Then it depends of your budget. IP6, Beljansky herbal supplements, avemar, artemisinin, peau d'arco, digestive enzymes (Kelley regimen).

That's the first things coming to my mind.

“Urea breaks the hydrophobic bond that
holds the malignant cells together to form
a malignant tumor. Break the hydrophobic
bond and the malignant tumor falls apart,
cannot feed itself and falls prey to our
immune cells.”

Attachments

• Treating Malignancies with urea and creatinine Wayne Martin Evangelos Danopoulos.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I was just diagnosed with Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma in the salivary gland recently. Naturally, the doc wants to remove the salivary mass and lymph node below (in both). What are realistic options now? I can deal with surgery (unless they need to cut the major facial nerve on that side) but I’m concerned about the preliminary chest X-ray and PET scan, along with radiation after.

Interestingly enough, it’s on the same side and close to the tooth I had a root canal in back in 2012. Obviously I’m looking for explanations since I’m in good health otherwise.
Any protocols that I should investigate? I appreciate all the input!

@burtlancast @Blossom
@charlie @haidut
If you still have the tooth where you had the root canal in, then removing the tooth is probably something that should be done.

I used to have a swollen node in my armpits from time to time, especially when I had a cold. It would Always go away after a few days.

@CLASH has made a good summary of things to try. I would like to add a few details that could be useful:
-tocopheryl succinate has been shown to be better for cancer than other forms of vitamin E, and the succinic acid itself has benefits;
-stearic acid is anti-cancer( cocoa butter, beef fat, etc.);
-serotonin antagonists, such as cyproheptadine and lisuride, should be really helpful( The Serotonin Receptor 5-HT2B Is Required For Cancer; Can Be Blocked)
-moving to a high-altitude place for a few months to increase CO2 levels would also be good.

Try not to stress much about this. You'll get through this and be fine!

Obi-wan

Outside of what the informed users on this forum will suggest...And this is by no means advice as I have never treated cancer....

I’d suggest pau d’arco, d-limonene and rebounding.

I will also offer my prayers for you.

You will overcome this @Philomath

Oh and vermifuges. Obi is using fenbenmazole which is interesting considering what I’ve read. Sorry for the edit

If you read all of the reports that I have posted on Fenbendazole you will know it works on cancer

OP
Philomath

Philomath

If you read all of the reports that I have posted on Fenbendazole you will know it works on cancer
Where do you get yours and have you been taking it long enough to see benefits yourself?

Inaut

Panacur C is the brand of fenbenmazole that Obi is using if im correct. I think you can find it at Walmart in the States or online if outside of US and would like to order it.

Some really great suggestions here so far

Obi-wan

Obi-wan

OP
Philomath

Philomath

The obvious treatment since the location is near the skin is black salve.

A second topical treatment is urea + DMSO. (not sure it can penetrate deep enough though: maybe mouth gargles ?)

And then as others wrote, iodine (Lugol solution) concentrates in the salivary glands.

You can already limit metastasis with apricot pits (as much per day as you tolerate) and cut the meat and milk intake to save your chymotrypsin for the dissolving of the tumor.

Vit A activates the immune system. Carrot juice for the abscisic acid. Coffee enemas to reactivate the liver.

Then it depends of your budget. IP6, Beljansky herbal supplements, avemar, artemisinin, peau d'arco, digestive enzymes (Kelley regimen).

That's the first things coming to my mind.

“Urea breaks the hydrophobic bond that
holds the malignant cells together to form
a malignant tumor. Break the hydrophobic
bond and the malignant tumor falls apart,
cannot feed itself and falls prey to our
immune cells.”
Thanks Burtlancast, I New you’d have several options for me to investigate. Some of these I’ve never heard of like apricot pits and black salve. Can those be found on the forum?

burtlancast

Thanks Burtlancast, I New you’d have several options for me to investigate. Some of these I’ve never heard of like apricot pits and black salve. Can those be found on the forum?

Black salve is an eschariotic herbal paste used to treat cancers for centuries: the best introduction is this doc:
It gives you the original 5 ingredients formula to make the black salve yourself if you wish: i can vouch for it's efficiency, as i've successfully used it to clear a skin papilloma on my dog.

Apricot pits are containing amygdalin, or Vit B17; or Laetrile if you wish. Look for Jason Vale, someone who used it to cure his reputed fatal kidney cancer. Apricots
It's excellent at preventing metastasis: if you had ingested 15 seeds a day, you probably would never have come down with cancer.

Laetrile has been a controversial cancer cure for the past 60 years. Metabolic therapy uses it together with enzymes, Vit A, detoxification and diet.

D

Deleted member 5487

I was just diagnosed with Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma in the salivary gland recently. Naturally, the doc wants to remove the salivary mass and lymph node below (in both). What are realistic options now? I can deal with surgery (unless they need to cut the major facial nerve on that side) but I’m concerned about the preliminary chest X-ray and PET scan, along with radiation after.

Interestingly enough, it’s on the same side and close to the tooth I had a root canal in back in 2012. Obviously I’m looking for explanations since I’m in good health otherwise.
Any protocols that I should investigate? I appreciate all the input!

@burtlancast @Blossom
@charlie @haidut

Do you use bluetooth headphones or talk alot on the phone?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Do you use bluetooth headphones or talk alot on the phone?
I use wired earbuds on the phone and stay far away from bluetooth anything - especially wireless earbuds. I have wifi in the house and sleep about 50-60 ft away from an electrical transformer. However, I don't see that as much of a problem as the recent tooth amalgam I had removed or the root canal I had 5 years ago (which is right behind the mass, in tooth #2)

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Black salve is an eschariotic herbal paste used to treat cancers for centuries: the best introduction is this doc:
It gives you the original 5 ingredients formula to make the black salve yourself if you wish: i can vouch for it's efficiency, as i've successfully used it to clear a skin papilloma on my dog.

Apricot pits are containing amygdalin, or Vit B17; or Laetrile if you wish. Look for Jason Vale, someone who used it to cure his reputed fatal kidney cancer. Apricots
It's excellent at preventing metastasis: if you had ingested 15 seeds a day, you probably would never have come down with cancer.

Laetrile has been a controversial cancer cure for the past 60 years. Metabolic therapy uses it together with enzymes, Vit A, detoxification and diet.

Yes, I'd really appreciate the ingredient list. The B17 / Amygladin must work - why else would Wikipedia slander it so much:
-Amygdalin is a naturally occurring chemical compound, famous for falsely being promoted as a cancer cure. It is found in many plants, but most notably in the seeds of apricot, bitter almonds, apple, peach, and plum. Wikipedia
-An apricot kernel is the seed of an apricot, and is often called a "stone". It is known for containing amygdalin, a poisonous compound. Together with the related synthetic compound laetrile, amygdalin has been marketed as an alternative cancer treatment. Wikipedia

Blossom

Forum Supporter
i think cyproheptadine is anti-cancer. Progesterone seems be useful in cancer as well.

I think the best results come from combination therapy as describe by Ray Peat

There are several types of drug---carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, to increase carbon dioxide in the tissues, lysergic acid derivatives, to block serotonin and suppress prolactin, anti-opiates, antiexcitotoxic and GABAergic agents, anesthetics, antihistamines, anticholinergics, salicylic acid derivatives---that could probably be useful in a comprehensive therapy for cancer, but their combinations won't be explored as long as treatments are designed only to kill.

Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.
I had this nice summary bookmarked and wanted to share it with you @Philomath. That’s basically what I did when I was concerned I might have a carcinoid tumor back in 2013-2014.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I get from Amazon Prime https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LAIOOXE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Starting my 4th week this Sunday. 3 days on/4 days off. I am also presently on Chemo once every 3 weeks for 6 sessions. Just finished my 3rd.
I had this nice summary bookmarked and wanted to share it with you @Philomath. That’s basically what I did when I was concerned I might have a carcinoid tumor back in 2013-2014.
@Blossom Thank you so much!

No one recommending aspirin? Has it fallen out of favour for cancer?
Wow, I completely forgot about it, good idea! The only worry that I have with it is using it in conjunction with cypro, since they both thin the blood.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals