Need Advice! Cancer Diagnosis

Texon

Hi @Texon i have been doing Fenbendazole for 9 weeks now. Feel better but PSA is still high. Now working with the Care Oncology Clinic and will be getting their prescription of drugs. Also read Jane Mclellands book on How to Starve Cancer and following her metro map via the prostate cancer phenotype. @Philomath had also contacted the COC but have not heard back from him.
@Obi-wan Thanks for posting this. Here is something I found recently which I have never seen before regarding something called 2-dg. Apparently it's a glucose analog actually used in the pet scanning process.
Latest 2-DG Breakthrough Raises Hope of Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment
I'm not a scientist so I can't be sure, but this may have some overlapping features with Fenbenzadole as it relates to disruption of cancer metabolism.

Obi-wan

upload_2019-5-21_8-34-48.png

This is Jane Mclellands metro map. @Texon as you can see 2DG is on the Aerobic Glycolysis pathway. These are all pathways that cancer uses to feed itself. The drugs/supplements are blockers to that pathway. In essence starving the cancer. Cancer also has phenotypes. Prostate cancer is fatty acids and Glutamine with later stage Glucose. The Care Oncology Clinic uses 4 core drugs, Atorvastatin, Metformin, Doxycycline, and Mebendazole along with supplements.

Texon

View attachment 13259
This is Jane Mclellands metro map. @Texon as you can see 2DG is on the Aerobic Glycolysis pathway. These are all pathways that cancer uses to feed itself. The drugs/supplements are blockers to that pathway. In essence starving the cancer. Cancer also has phenotypes. Prostate cancer is fatty acids and Glutamine with later stage Glucose. The Care Oncology Clinic uses 4 core drugs, Atorvastatin, Metformin, Doxycycline, and Mebendazole along with supplements.
@Obi-wan VERY interesting. I've never seen this before either. Well I pray the FB does the trick for you, but I totally understand you don't want to leave any room for error or ineffectiveness..

Obi-wan

@Obi-wan VERY interesting. I've never seen this before either. Well I pray the FB does the trick for you, but I totally understand you don't want to leave any room for error or ineffectiveness..

The Care Oncology Clinic prescribes Mebendozole which I think is very similar to Fenbendazole. Had my 1 hour video conference with Dr Daniel Thomas. Now waiting for the drugs to ship to me. Remember cancer is smart, we have to be smarter...

Inaut

The Care Oncology Clinic prescribes Mebendozole which I think is very similar to Fenbendazole. Had my 1 hour video conference with Dr Daniel Thomas. Now waiting for the drugs to ship to me. Remember cancer is smart, we have to be smarter...

Uncle Obi, you are a smart guy. We are lucky to have you here with us :)

Texon

Dr.Revici termed it as a dualistic disease in that he found his treatments would be effective for a while until some kind of anabolic/catabolic shift in body chemistry took place. When that occurred, he would have to alter his protocol to accommodate the shift. There is a book by Kelly Eidem about Dr Revici and his career dealing with cancer called The Doctor Who Cures Cancer. I think Amazon has it. I found it hard to put down once I started reading it. Revici lived to age 101 and practiced in NYC down the street from Sloan Kettering for 50 years. He had a high cure rate and some very dramatic cures as well.

Obi-wan

Dr.Revici termed it as a dualistic disease in that he found his treatments would be effective for a while until some kind of anabolic/catabolic shift in body chemistry took place. When that occurred, he would have to alter his protocol to accommodate the shift. There is a book by Kelly Eidem about Dr Revici and his career dealing with cancer called The Doctor Who Cures Cancer. I think Amazon has it. I found it hard to put down once I started reading it. Revici lived to age 101 and practiced in NYC down the street from Sloan Kettering for 50 years.

I think this could be a shift in fuel lines. That's why it is wise to attack all sides. Look at all the lines that have Metformin, Doxycycline, Statin, Berberine as blockers. Block the fuel lines, weaken the cancer and go for the KILL (Fenbendozole or Mebendozole)

Inaut

@Obi-wan what is your view on cancer being a natural function of the body to encapsulate a malfunctioning process? What about it being linked to some repressed emotional junk? I know my mom's cancer was hormonally driven (breast cancer) but I also think it was triggered by stress- the loss of her mother/personal-deeply rooted issues that accumulated over a life time. Why does it happen to some while others make it through life, being carefree but eating and doing bad things and remain cancer free?

I know it's not a easy answer but I'm curious.

To illustrate my thoughts.... I have an aunt that was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years before my mother. She has gone through her life being judgemental/argumentative/angry/ and has bottled up her emotions/over medicated with prescription drugs etc..... After her cancer treatment, she was given the all clear but recently some scans were done and from what she's told my parents, it sounds like the cancer has been found elsewhere. As bad as this sounds, it doesnt surprise me if it were true. She has carried a visible darkness with her for much of her life and hasn't been able to shake it.. She's still undergoing more tests to determine what's going on.. Really hoping it's not more cancer, I pray not actually....but I think she should have focused on the low hanging fruit so to speak

In my jaded view of life, I think that she'd be far healthier and potentially cancer free if she had "detox'd" some of that emotional junk she's been storing for so long. Again, I think this is a complex issue so it's not as simple as one thing or the other but sometimes i wonder.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

@Obi-wan what is your view on cancer being a natural function of the body to encapsulate a malfunctioning process? What about it being linked to some repressed emotional junk? I know my mom's cancer was hormonally driven (breast cancer) but I also think it was triggered by stress- the loss of her mother/personal-deeply rooted issues that accumulated over a life time. Why does it happen to some while others make it through life, being carefree but eating and doing bad things and cancer free?

I know it's not a easy answer but I'm curious.

To illustrate my thoughts.... I have an aunt that was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years before my mother. She has gone through her life being judgemental/argumentative/angry/ and has bottled up her emotions/over medicated with prescription drugs etc..... After her cancer treatment, she was given the all clear but recently some scans were done and from what she's told my parents, it sounds like the cancer has been found elsewhere. As bad as this sounds, it doesnt surprise me if it were true. She has carried a visible darkness with her for much of her life and hasn't been able to shake it.. She's still undergoing more tests to determine what's going on.. Really hoping it's not more cancer, I pray not actually....but I think she should have focused on the low hanging fruit so to speak

In my jaded view of life, I think that she'd be far healthier and potentially cancer free if she had "detox'd" some of that emotional junk she's been storing for so long. Again, I think this is a complex issue so it's not as simple as one thing or the other but sometimes i wonder.

I think Cancer starts via continuous inflammation. Stress could be a form of inflammation. Stem cells cause a reoccurrence. Jane McLellands metro map is actually a stem cell map.

Obi-wan

A great study of the Metabolic Phenotype of Prostate Cancer at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318092915_The_Metabolic_Phenotype_of_Prostate_Cancer

"In order to understand the metabolic alterations of prostate
cancer, it is important to understand a key phenotype in benign
prostate cells. Healthy prostate epithelial cells exhibit a highly spe-
cialized behavior regarding their metabolic pathways. Typically,
cells rely on citrate oxidation as a key step in the Krebs cycle for
the progression of aerobic respiration (9). However, prostate cells,
notably the epithelial cells in the peripheral zone of the prostate
are programmed to produce and not oxidize citrate (10). The
citrate is subsequently secreted as a component of semen. The
specialization of peripheral zone epithelium is of clinical interest
as it is within this zone that prostate cancer begins."

"As noted above, the hallmark of the healthy prostate epithelial
cell is the zinc accumulating, citrate synthesizing phenotype.
However, a well-noted shift occurs within malignant prostate
cells. Prostate cancer cells reverse this phenotype and adopt a
zinc wasting, citrate oxidizing phenotype, thereby representing a
major shift in energy metabolism (19). this shift allows these cells
to utilize the Krebs cycle and subsequent oxidative phosphoryla-
tion"

Last edited:

Obi-wan

upload_2019-5-22_9-6-37.png

This is the Prostate metabolism map

B

Braveheart

I think Cancer starts via continuous inflammation. Stress could be a form of inflammation. Stem cells cause a reoccurrence. Jane McLellands metro map is actually a stem cell map.
"I think Cancer starts via continuous inflammation. Stress could be a form of inflammation."....:thumbsup:

papaya

If you read all of the reports that I have posted on Fenbendazole you will know it works on cancer
do you think it would be a good idea to use fenbendazole once or twice a yr for general health/ to prevent cancer?

Obi-wan

do you think it would be a good idea to use fenbendazole once or twice a yr for general health/ to prevent cancer?

Many take it on a maintenance program once a month 3 days on 4 days off

Obi-wan

Just received my COC Cocktail this morning after my video consult on Tuesday. Will start with Doxycycline the first month since I was doing Fenbendazole for the last 60 days. The Mebendazole is in Crystalline Form C ( I wonder if this is a more absorbable form and better absorbed than Fenbendazole) So starve the cancer for the next 30 days and next month go for the kill with Mebendazole..

The Care Oncology Clinic (COC) uses 4 core drugs, Atorvastatin, Metformin, Doxycycline, and Mebendazole along with supplements.

Inaut

will keep this in mind for my aunt if she requires it.