Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

Jing

The notion that AIDS is caused by HIV is an actual-conspiracy and some brilliant men have shown the whole thing to be a big lie. Peter Duesberg is one of those men and he was deplatformed long before there was a Youtube.
Do you honestly believe this lie could be kept secret do you understand how many people would have to be in on this lie? All the doctors all around the world? All the nurses? Are you saying every single doctor and nurse is in on this lie?

Jon2547

Do you honestly believe this lie could be kept secret do you understand how many people would have to be in on this lie? All the doctors all around the world? All the nurses? Are you saying every single doctor and nurse is in on this lie?
This a partial list of those that dispute the HIV=AIDS lie.
That list is chock full of MDs and PhDs. How many PhDs are on your list that deny the moon landings?

scorpion

Pufas show that lies can be kept secret on a big scale you just don't want to admit it , from your logic pufa are good for you because surely it can't be kept a secret that they are actually bad for you?
What if they are good for you though? Not well versed on the subject though, so I wont touch it, on moon landings I definitely am more versed. I for one admit ignorance in a subject and dont claim that I can present convincing evidence, you on the other hand seem to think so.

Look up SLS and recent history of spaceflight, I think that any incredulities about "not having the technology" will be cleared up.

Jing

What if they are good for you though? Not well versed on the subject though, so I wont touch it, on moon landings I definitely am more versed. I for one admit ignorance in a subject and dont claim that I can present convincing evidence, you on the other hand seem to think so.

Look up SLS and recent history of spaceflight, I think that any incredulities about "not having the technology" will be cleared up.
Pufas are not good for you that is clear to see but some reason the whole world is in on some lie but if you say so let's just eat all the pufas we can get and avoid sugar and saturated fats government said so how could they all be lying?

scorpion

Pufas are not good for you that is clear to see but some reason the whole world is in on some lie but if you say so let's just eat all the pufas we can get and avoid sugar and saturated fats government said so how could they all be lying?
As I said already I am not well versed in the subject so im not going to make any claims. However I dont think there is a massive conspiracy to coverup that pufas are bad for you. People dont avoid sugar lol, people dorwn in sugar every day, even from the sources they never knew had a high percentage of sugar. Do governments really want sick people?

What do you think about the rest of space exploration missions, all fake?
Iss is fake?

You keep talking about things completely unrelated to the original theme about moon landings and general space exploration.

You do not wish to delve into details about moon landings, you only want to keep it surface level, that is alright by me but you are not making any arguments which is frankly boring for me.

Jing

As I said already I am not well versed in the subject so im not going to make any claims. However I dont think there is a massive conspiracy to coverup that pufas are bad for you. People dont avoid sugar lol, people dorwn in sugar every day, even from the sources they never knew had a high percentage of sugar. Do governments really want sick people?

What do you think about the rest of space exploration missions, all fake?
Iss is fake?

You keep talking about things completely unrelated to the original theme about moon landings and general space exploration.

You do not wish to delve into details about moon landings, you only want to keep it surface level, that is alright by me but you are not making any arguments which is frankly boring for me.
So if there is no conspiracy to cover up why pufas are bad then why are they classed as good for you by every country, every doctor every nurse .. this is relevant to this topic because you keep using the argument that soo many people would have to lie about the moon landings.

People don't avoid sugar? Plenty of people avoid sugar because the government says it is bad there are so many things put out there saying sugar is bad.

Yes the rest of the missions are fake and the iss is fake it's not what they say anyway either shot in a studio or just some plane high in the sky.

tankasnowgod

However, the idea that the moon landing never happened or that the earth is flat are two fake-conspiracies that are nothing more than distraction to those that have never fully developed the ability to reason.

Flat Earth doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the Moon Landing was staged. I don't see any obvious profit motive or military strategy that goes along with it.

However, the idea of NASA staging the Moon Landing to justify their $5 Billion a year budget seems very plausible. I would think you could admit NASA would at least have reason to do something like this, even if you 100% believe everything that was broadcast on TV was legit (originating from a source over 230,000 miles away, and broadcast live!).

How did they carry that powerful of a video broadcasting antenna on that tiny ship, anyway? Amazing that it was that high quality after travelling over 200,000 miles. I know when driving, radio stations often break up 30 miles outside of a city, and those are generally in more isolated areas pumping out 100,000 Watts.

Frankly, if I were the head of NASA in the late 1960s, I would think it would be irresponsible NOT to have staged footage of the moon landing, in case one of potentially thousands of things went wrong with a maiden manned voyage to (basically) another planet. I would NOT want to have the following press conference.

"Well, uh, see, everything was fine with the mission, until the 19th hour. Then, we lost contact with the ship. Total radio silence. We, uh, sure hope, er KNOW, our astronauts are just fine, even though we haven't been able to re-initiate contact the past 2 days. It's um, probably sun spots, or something else space related. Rest Assured, we, uh, will get our crew back to Earth. They won't be lost in space for all eternity. Oh yeah, don't cut any of our $5 Billion budget."

Better to have a movie ready to go to push out to the TV networks, right? The writers of "Wag The Dog" can't have been the first to come up with this idea.

Last edited:

scorpion

So if there is no conspiracy to cover up why pufas are bad then why are they classed as good for you by every country, every doctor every nurse .. this is relevant to this topic because you keep using the argument that soo many people would have to lie about the moon landings.

People don't avoid sugar? Plenty of people avoid sugar because the government says it is bad there are so many things put out there saying sugar is bad.

Yes the rest of the missions are fake and the iss is fake it's not what they say anyway either shot in a studio or just some plane high in the sky.
As I said im not familiar with the research on pufas so I wont make claims, yet im pretty sure that the whole world isnt lying to you about them.
I dont know anyone who isnt a diabetic that avoids sugar, people eat it insane amounts 100g+ per day.

I already told you why iss is fake, this site is literally filled with empty cultist like claims.

Would you say that you are a skeptic, because you are not being skeptical towards theories with bad "evidence".

I used to be like you, used to believe that moon landigs were faked due to these youtube videos which take thinghs out of context or which straight up lie about things.
If your conspiracy theories are right then why are they filled with lies and incosistancies.

Im not even going to comment on your fact that iss is fake. You can iterally see ISS with a cheap telescope:

Ironically conspiracy theorists claim that they are open minded and skeptical, except towards their theory.

And you fail to go into detail about the reasons why any of it is fake, I wont go into detail about pufas because I dont know the research.

But here is an unrelated question:
If you got very ill, would you take the conventional treatment or would you try to be alternative.
There are good reasons why the alternatives are called alternatives, its because they dont work.

Jing

As I said im not familiar with the research on pufas so I wont make claims, yet im pretty sure that the whole world isnt lying to you about them.
I dont know anyone who isnt a diabetic that avoids sugar, people eat it insane amounts 100g+ per day.

I already told you why iss is fake, this site is literally filled with empty cultist like claims.

Would you say that you are a skeptic, because you are not being skeptical towards theories with bad "evidence".

I used to be like you, used to believe that moon landigs were faked due to these youtube videos which take thinghs out of context or which straight up lie about things.
If your conspiracy theories are right then why are they filled with lies and incosistancies.

Im not even going to comment on your fact that iss is fake. You can iterally see ISS with a cheap telescope:

Ironically conspiracy theorists claim that they are open minded and skeptical, except towards their theory.

And you fail to go into detail about the reasons why any of it is fake, I wont go into detail about pufas because I dont know the research.

But here is an unrelated question:
If you got very ill, would you take the conventional treatment or would you try to be alternative.
There are good reasons why the alternatives are called alternatives, its because they dont work.

There is plenty of people who avoid sugar because of the government telling everyone it's bad . I feel like you are on the wrong forum I find it hard to believe someone who is on this forum doesn't know pufas are bad for you or did you just come here to stop people taking about the moon landings??

Just because you can see something in the sky doesn't mean it's the iss with people on it.

Oh I see you literally joined this forum on Wednesday that's not suspicious lmao.

tankasnowgod

I dont think you can fraud something like this without absolutely any cuts. If this isnt authentic then we live in a science fiction world where I am an advanced AI government bot who writes organic posts like these.
There have been movies made to look like they were done in one shot since 1948. A list-

Most, however, have been done in the 2000s. Birdman was done for $18 Million. Time Code for $4 Million, 1917, for $95 Million. All of them could easily fit into Not A Space Agency's 2020 Budget of $22 Billion.
Continuous video with even sporadic dual camera angles which is even harder to fake, and the video is from ESA now, not NASA. Almost every government in the world is in on it at this point.

"Time Code," from the above list, apparently used four shots that all appeared to run in a single take, according to the Screen Rant article-

As if one shot isn't enough, director Mike Figgis used four shots for Time Code and displayed them all using a split-screen. All the shots run at the same time for 93 minutes. The audio keeps getting raised and reduced for each quadrant in order for the viewer to figure out what's going on.

You apparently seriously underestimate what can be done with video editing, especially modern video editing.

Regina

There have been movies made to look like they were done in one shot since 1948. A list-

Most, however, have been done in the 2000s. Birdman was done for $18 Million. Time Code for $4 Million, 1917, for $95 Million. All of them could easily fit into Not A Space Agency's 2020 Budget of $22 Billion.

"Time Code," from the above list, apparently used four shots that all appeared to run in a single take, according to the Screen Rant article-

You apparently seriously underestimate what can be done with video editing, especially modern video editing.
Victoria was an awesome movie.

(btw: I thought the guy tripping up the AirForceOne's stairs was a stuntman.)

tankasnowgod

(btw: I thought the guy tripping up the AirForceOne's stairs was a stuntman.)

Well, a stuntman would be something, because, as Monkeywerx points out here (at about 2:00), Bidan has yet to fly on a plane listed as "Air Force 1," it's always "n/a" for some reason-

Regina

Well, a stuntman would be something, because, as Monkeywerx points out here (at about 2:00), Bidan has yet to fly on a plane listed as "Air Force 1," it's always "n/a" for some reason-

It sure seemed like something they wanted people to see and be talking about. Next up... fake his death?? Whatever to bring on skull n bone gal Kamala.

p.s. One of my stage and screen combat teachers used to do THEE best comical stair fall ups. I couldn't find a clip of him doing one, but they looked exactly like Biden falling up the stairs. Here's Allen taking a punch and going over a table.

Jon2547

I know this comment is older..... and while Bill Kaysing is not a PhD, he did work at Rocketdyne during the planning of the Apollo Missions, so this makes him a bit of an "insider," and he first published his book "We Never Went To The Moon" in 1976-

He is the one that came up with the joke.

Somehow in all the Wikileaks, there's not one mention of fake moon landings?

Let's not stop there? There have been several moon landings. There have been several trips just orbiting the moon, and orbiting the earth. And robots have been sent to Mars.

When you baselessly claim all this is fake, you really hurt the efforts of men, like Robert F Kennedy Jr, who are trying to help the ignorant understand the insidious poison that is known as vaccination.

Is that really how you want to invest your time on earth?

tankasnowgod

He is the one that came up with the joke.
He's an insider, I don't think he was joking.
Somehow in all the Wikileaks, there's not one mention of fake moon landings?
Strawman. If Kaysing published a book in 1976, why would he have to "anonymously" leak the same information to an organization that didn't even exist until 1 year after his death?
Let's not stop there? There have been several moon landings.
Supposedly, 6. All by the US from 1969-1972. All under Richard Nixon, clearly, the greatest world leader of all time. And yes, all the glory should go to Tricky ****, as NASA is one of the agencies under the executive branch, even though it operates more independently than something like The Department of Justice, or the Department of Health and Human Services. All other US Presidents have gone 0-0. In fact, all other world leaders in history have gone 0-0. And somehow, just like the pyramids, we can't replicate the same feat today, despite another 5 decades of practice in space travel, and (supposedly) better tech.

He got men 234,000 miles from the surface of the Earth. Everyone since has gone no further than 400 miles.

Why did we lose all that amazing 60's space tech?
When you baselessly claim all this is fake, you really hurt the efforts of men, like Robert F Kennedy Jr, who are trying to help the ignorant understand the insidious poison that is known as vaccination.
Ridiculous. These are two separate issues.

Anyway, I wasn't debating you, with the most recent comment. Just answering your question as to why there weren't insider types claiming that the Moon Landing was fake. Clearly, there have been since 1976. And remember, there was no internet, no Alex Jones, No Coast to Coast, No BBSs, and not even really Cable Access where he could have spread his message in those days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals