Microneedling Photo Results Summary, Incredible Thread

Hairfedup

Wassup ya'll, I've got some cyclosporine...reckon dermastamping and cyclo in olive oil would be effective?

edit: Never started the massage therapy properly, but does it work? How would you go about synching massage+needling+cyclo etc?

Hairfedup

Wassup ya'll, I've got some cyclosporine...reckon dermastamping and cyclo in olive oil would be effective?

edit: Never started the massage therapy properly, but does it work? How would you go about synching massage+needling+cyclo etc?

Can anyone help me out?

Pufa

You guys ever notice that homeless people tend to have full heads of hair? I saw a guy yesterday who was obviously homeless...dirty, wrinkled, very tan, bad cloths. Not sure how old he was but had a perfect hair line, completely straight across his forehead. I have not seen any bald homeless. I wonder if having the sun on your head all day makes a difference?

The MK4 thing happen to me. I took Mk4 for like a year and the whole time my hair was dead and did not have much life to it. Hair line receded too.

Your not the only one to notice that.. I made a thread about it last month....
Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair

Tarmander

Your not the only one to notice that.. I made a thread about it last month....
Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair
Yeah I saw. I guess I was not the only one to notice.

I have lost some hair in the last year or two as I focused more on accomplishment and struggling to attain goals. I wonder if the vagabond lifestyle lends itself to no inner strife

Pufa

Yeah I saw. I guess I was not the only one to notice.

I have lost some hair in the last year or two as I focused more on accomplishment and struggling to attain goals. I wonder if the vagabond lifestyle lends itself to no inner strife

Interesting.. I lost a lot of hair switching from being a personal to being a business owner.

ursidae

Homeless people use no hair products, fewer endocrine disruptors in their environment, circadian rhythm is harmonised with the rotation of the earth, plenty of sunlight. Possibly fasting. They rarely have acne either

Motif

After some time I think it might be safe to say that niacinamide is not a good substitute for minoxidile, right ?

RPDiciple

Microneedling Photo Results Summary

this produces some incredible results.
If the theory is that collagen bundles and micrscopic scar tissue cause balding,
then this is the best method to get rid of it.

My thoughts :

use a dermatstamp instead of a dermapen or a dermaroller,

use niacinamide in alcohol instead of minoxidil.
How would you use the stamp for hair loss? How often? How long? What MM?

Vins7

W
My current theory:

Baldness= predisposed fibrosis of the scalp and other connective tissues induced by bacterial issues in the intestine.

Cure= Breaking up of the fibrosis in the scalp via massage or needling + breaking up the fibrosis in the fascial lines of the body via mysofascial release + fixing the gut situation
Why do you think that baldness is caused by bacterial issues in the intestines?

golder

Cure= Breaking up of the fibrosis in the scalp via massage or needling + breaking up the fibrosis in the fascial lines of the body via mysofascial release + fixing the gut situation

Clash, could you help us with what you have found to best help your gut situation alongside the mysofascial release?

CLASH

Why do you think that baldness is caused by bacterial issues in the intestines?

I have since adjusted my perspective baldness; I think there is more at play than just that. I think predisposition plays a role, as does stress, gut irritation, etc.

Clash, could you help us with what you have found to best help your gut situation alongside the mysofascial release?

The myofascial release improved gut issues for me because I had scar tissue from previous surgeries. I dont think it will make as big of a difference in an individual who has not had abdominal surgeries with scar tissue formation. With that aside, the interventions that made the largest difference in my gut health were dietary alterations, supplementation, proper sleep, correct management of exercise, and consistency in implementing these interventions.

Dietarily I eat fruit in a variety of forms, juice, vegetables, meat, seafood, and saturated/ monounsaturated fats. I avoid processed foods, dairy, grains, starches, etc.

Supplementation wise I fill in the gaps with nutrients; B's, D, K2, C, calcium, magnesium.

Sleep I try to get a minimum of 7 hours, ideally closer to 9. Working in the hospital is one of the biggest roadblocks for me hitting this consistently.

Exercise wise I adjust my volume depending on my stress levels, and I avoid exercises that worsen joint issues/ left-right imbalances/ excessively load my spine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals