Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut my lisuride has turned a dark blue/blackish colour. Should it still be okay to use?

Hhhm, never seen this happen and probably best to not use it. How long ago was it bought?

Hhhm, never seen this happen and probably best to not use it. How long ago was it bought?
I still used it a couple times and didn’t notice any bad sides. I’ve probably had it somewhere around 10 to 12 months. Do you think light could do that? Because my incandescent light bulb has shined on it a few metres away.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I still used it a couple times and didn’t notice any bad sides. I’ve probably had it somewhere around 10 to 12 months. Do you think light could do that? Because my incandescent light bulb has shined on it a few metres away.

It is possible but FDA mandates no more than 12 months of shelf life for liquid products, so I can't recommend using it if it has been that long.

japanesedude

I am about to order Lisuride but I am not sure It is possible to import it to japan.
There are almost no information about Lisuride,and the only thing that I was able to found is that Lisuride was discontinued for several years ago.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am about to order Lisuride but I am not sure It is possible to import it to japan.
There are almost no information about Lisuride,and the only thing that I was able to found is that Lisuride was discontinued for several years ago.

I don't think lisuride is a controlled chemical in Japan but you should ask a pharmacists as they would know better. We have sent it before and there were no issues with delivery.

Momado965

Actually, most human studies found both lisuride and bromocriptine to increas libido in males and to shorten the refractory period between orgasms. Pramipexole, which is a pure dopamine agonist is notorious for causing sex addiction in males. Look it up. But in higher doses it also suppresses libido. Same with aromatase inhibitors, and given the prolactin-estrogen twin connection I suspect it is through too low estrogen that this effect of high dose dopamine agonists is manifested.

I am confused. Is sexual addiction an overload of estrogen or in fact a dopaminergic state?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am confused. Is sexual addiction an overload of estrogen or in fact a dopaminergic state?

An addiction implies lack of satisfaction from intercourse, which estrogen is known to cause. High dopamine may lead to hypersexuality but not really addiction.

japanesedude

applied 1 drop on the forearm.
felt sleepy and I actually have to take a nap in 30min/body temp and apetite increased/very calm and relaxed/got constipation
exciting to see how it synergize with Diamant.

Momado965

Among lisuride, bromocriptine, and metergoline which is best used or possibly combined to reduce brain serotonin without having to use any of the inconvenient strategies like bcaa etc? BTW, I by sheer curiosity tried eating 100g gelatin and experienced "thrill" to get things done and incentive to enjoy my time and less tiredness in general.

lampofred

Could someone please help me understand what's going on? I took 12 drops (so pretty high dose) topically and I felt almost nothing except better verbal fluency for the first 5 minutes. Is that a sign that my brain dopamine/serotonin balance is already optimal and can't be improved further, or a sign that I am so severely serotonin-dominant that it's going to require a lot than I thought it would to start breaking up fibrosis and old thought patterns?

lampofred

Gave my rat FIFTY-FIVE drops in one go after the last 12 drops barely made any impact. Rat is finally exhibiting responsiveness to the medicine. Optimism, reduced verbosity, better decision making ability, etc. Seems like rat has been in a severely serotonin-dominant state for the past few years of its life (maybe extreme EMF sensitivity...?). But is very grateful to have found something to help it break out of that state. Thanks haidut.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Influence of lisuride, a dopaminergic agonist, on the sexual function of male patients with chronic renal failure. - PubMed - NCBI

The increase of plasma testosterone was greater in hyperprolactinemic patients (86% v 15% in normoprolactinemic) and was accompanied by a clear improvement in the studied parameters of sexual behaviors

Dont think this study was talked about on this thread (it is mentioned in the orginial one) , but 86% increase in Test is pretty strong . I know it was in hyperprolactinemic and low Testosterone men ,but who isnt one of them these days ;) ? And still the normal group gained about 15% of Testosterone.
So this study migth be interesting for low T, high E, high PRL males...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Influence of lisuride, a dopaminergic agonist, on the sexual function of male patients with chronic renal failure. - PubMed - NCBI

The increase of plasma testosterone was greater in hyperprolactinemic patients (86% v 15% in normoprolactinemic) and was accompanied by a clear improvement in the studied parameters of sexual behaviors

Dont think this study was talked about on this thread (it is mentioned in the orginial one) , but 86% increase in Test is pretty strong . I know it was in hyperprolactinemic and low Testosterone men ,but who isnt one of them these days ;) ? And still the normal group gained about 15% of Testosterone.
So this study migth be interesting for low T, high E, high PRL males...

That's a great study! Thanks for posting it, I will add it to the main thread.

Mauritio

That's a great study! Thanks for posting it, I will add it to the main thread.
It is actually from the main thread . Should be one of the upper ones from the "miscanellous"-section. I just thought it would be worth mentioning it ,since its a pretty cool study.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is actually from the main thread . Should be one of the upper ones from the "miscanellous"-section. I just thought it would be worth mentioning it ,since its a pretty cool study.

Oh, ok. I found it.

How would lisuride compare to metergoline for increasing appetite? I know cyproheptadine is traditionally used for that, but I am looking for alternatives as well since I read about how it can make people feel very lethargic. The total lack of sunlight and cold weather is lethargy-inducing enough right now so I am wondering if there is something else that could be tried.

EDIT: "In rats - but not in humans – lisuride also has an appetite-suppressant effect."
https://www.ema.europa.eu/documents/withdrawal-report/withdrawal-assessment-report-nenad_en.pdf

Last edited:

Kartoffel

ince I read about how it can make people feel very lethargic

That normally passes quickly when you use cyproheptadine. In my case, I was very tired for two days when I started using it. After that, lethargy hasn't come back even when increasing the dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals