Interesting New Thymoquinone Product

Sumbody

I receive emails time to time from this Dr. regarding Thyroid related stuff. While I typically disregard docs who sell supplements and such, occasionally there is some good information regarding testing, etc.

There is a new Thymoquinone product he is releasing and it seems interesting. While it is not technically Black Seed Oil, it has Thymoquinone and other constituents from the oil, the PUFA content has been reduced.

What do you guys think of this?

It is reasonably priced so I purchased some and will be trying it out. See the link below.
Here is some info from the email...

• The Hashimoto's treatment you haven't heard of
  • Okay, well maybe some of you have heard about it but it's definitely a treatment that most thyroid patients aren't aware of.

What compound am I talking about? I'm about talking about nigella sativa.

Nigella sativa is the plant that produces black seed oil which has been used for thousands of years on the other side of the world.

Black seed oil has been praised for its health benefits with even the Prophet Muhammad stating that "The black seed can heal every disease, except death".

And while that does seem a little extreme, there's no question that black seed oil has incredible health benefits, especially for those with Hashimoto's.

Nigella sativa is one of the very few compounds that have a double-blind placebo-controlled study showing that it can be effective for Hashimoto's.

Not even low-dose naltrexone can boast that accolade and yet it's frequently touted as one of the best treatments available for autoimmune thyroiditis.

Studies have shown that the active ingredients in nigella sativa can...
    • Reduce thyroid antibodies
    • Shrink both the size and number of blood vessels in the thyroid gland
    • Reduce TSH (this is good)
    • Increase free T3 levels (this is also good)
    • Reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the thyroid gland
    • And cause a reduction in body weight and body measurements without exercise
    While these results are impressive, there are a few things you need to think about before using back seed oil to treat your thyroid:

#1. It contains free fatty acids (omega-6 fatty acids) which may inhibit the anti-inflammatory benefit of other active ingredients.
    #2. It doesn't have the most pleasant taste which means compliance can be an issue.
    #3. Some of the other active ingredients like carvacrol limit the potential benefits of thymoquinone.
    #4. The quality and sourcing of various black seed oils are dubious.
    #5. General black seed oil supplements rarely state their thymoquinone concentration which means you may be purchasing a watered-down version.

I've spent a lot of time researching how to solve these problems and I think I have the solution:

A brand new supplement that I just released, Hashimoto's Ab Rx.

Hashimoto's Ab Rx contains a non-GMO cold-pressed black seed oil (from nigella sativa) with standardized doses of 3% thymoquinone, 1% P-cymene, <0.1% carvacrol, and <2% free fatty acids.

This formulation puts all of the active compounds in just the right ratios to ensure maximum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits by limiting omega-6 fatty acid concentration and solving the issue of sourcing and quality.

This means more pro-thyroid benefits, more thyroid antibody-reducing potential, and more weight loss potential in each serving.

My entire goal was to make Hashimoto's Ab Rx a no-brainer for anyone with Hashimoto's thyroiditis or autoimmune thyroiditis by combining the ancient wisdom of the past with new research of our day.

This is why I included a low dose of vitamin D3 in my formula because it increases the potential anti-inflammatory effects of thymoquinone by up to 8x.

But what's interesting is that this formula doesn't only benefit those with Hashimoto's, it also has more general pro-thyroid benefits which all thyroid patients can obtain, making it an all-around great thyroid support supplement.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sumbody

I received this product earlier this week. Very pleased to see that it comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper.

Been dosing .55ml twice a day sublingualy. The taste is peppery of course with a little bit of spice on the end. Kind of reminds me of a mild turpentine flavor up front.

The very first dose gave me a brief amount of euphoria within about 5 or 10 mins of taking it. I wasn't expecting that, but then the music on the radio started sounding incredible while sitting in my truck. Definitely has pro GABA effects.

I'm going to continue using it twice a day for the next 30 days or so, and will report back as things go on.

golder

I received this product earlier this week. Very pleased to see that it comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper.

Been dosing .55ml twice a day sublingualy. The taste is peppery of course with a little bit of spice on the end. Kind of reminds me of a mild turpentine flavor up front.

The very first dose gave me a brief amount of euphoria within about 5 or 10 mins of taking it. I wasn't expecting that, but then the music on the radio started sounding incredible while sitting in my truck. Definitely has pro GABA effects.

I'm going to continue using it twice a day for the next 30 days or so, and will report back as things go on.
That’s a great testimonial - looking forward to hearing you review over the next month or so!

Mauritio

How did it go?

OP
S

Sumbody

How did it go?
I like this product. I'm on my second bottle, although I'm not as thorough about taking it twice daily as I originally was.

It seems to help give a little boost of energy. Also seems to help with male related things as well.

I get the impression that it is doing things for me in the background, but I can't really put my finger on that.

Overall it feels and seems like a good high quality product. I'll likely buy a third bottle and just roll with it. Might even up the dose and see what happens. Maybe 3-4 times a day.

20230508_082029.jpg

Mauritio

I like this product. I'm on my second bottle, although I'm not as thorough about taking it twice daily as I originally was.

It seems to help give a little boost of energy. Also seems to help with male related things as well.

I get the impression that it is doing things for me in the background, but I can't really put my finger on that.

Overall it feels and seems like a good high quality product. I'll likely buy a third bottle and just roll with it. Might even up the dose and see what happens. Maybe 3-4 times a day.

View attachment 50104
Thanks for the update , appreciate it!

OP
S

Sumbody

Anyone test it out much?
I used it for a while, and I really liked it. But eventually the formulation changed a little bit as people complained about the taste. I actually liked the taste originally.

The latest formulation has Olive Oil, and something else I believe to kind of mask. the taste. It is a more cloudy red liquid now, vs the clear oily red liquid it was before.

I think after a while I felt like maybe it was giving me some nausia and weird heady, slightly dizzy feel. So I've discontinued it, but definitely liked it at first.

Waynish

I used it for a while, and I really liked it. But eventually the formulation changed a little bit as people complained about the taste. I actually liked the taste originally.

The latest formulation has Olive Oil, and something else I believe to kind of mask. the taste. It is a more cloudy red liquid now, vs the clear oily red liquid it was before.

I think after a while I felt like maybe it was giving me some nausia and weird heady, slightly dizzy feel. So I've discontinued it, but definitely liked it at first.
Seems like something we could make out of bulk black cumin seed oil with some kind of filter or distillation method. People love making stuff sound scientific but there's a reason why they never share the processes used to make these things. Just like "Progesterone is from wild yams," yet basically no one makes it themselves, and all the articles discourage us from doing so claiming that stuff is toxic and some secret lab method is turning the toxic extract from wild yams into "real progesterone" - but they never end up sharing what that actually is...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals