Nigella Sativa, Only PUFA I Consume With Bliss

RealNeat

Nigella sativa Supplement - Science-based Review on Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects

And you don't need much, ill give up an egg yolks worth of PUFA for black seeds benefits and the thymoquinone;

I feel warmer, more alert and joyful along with clear improvements in nasal congestion and breathing.

"Supplementation of the seeds of nigella sativa usually use the basic seed extract (a crushed powder of the seeds with no further processing or concentration) or the seed oil, both of which do not require a large degree of processing as the medicinal dosage is close to the raw product's natural state.

While 1 gram of the seed tends to always underperform relative to 2-3 grams, there is not sufficient evidence to suggest which of those two higher doses is 'better' and thus something within that range is recommended.

As the seeds are about a quarter to one third fatty acids (ie. the seed oil) then supplementation of any black seed oil product would be 3-4 times lower than the aforementioned range (giving a recommended range of 250-1,000 mg daily)."

Vinny

Nigella sativa Supplement - Science-based Review on Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects

And you don't need much, ill give up an egg yolks worth of PUFA for black seeds benefits and the thymoquinone;

I feel warmer, more alert and joyful along with clear improvements in nasal congestion and breathing.

"Supplementation of the seeds of nigella sativa usually use the basic seed extract (a crushed powder of the seeds with no further processing or concentration) or the seed oil, both of which do not require a large degree of processing as the medicinal dosage is close to the raw product's natural state.

While 1 gram of the seed tends to always underperform relative to 2-3 grams, there is not sufficient evidence to suggest which of those two higher doses is 'better' and thus something within that range is recommended.

As the seeds are about a quarter to one third fatty acids (ie. the seed oil) then supplementation of any black seed oil product would be 3-4 times lower than the aforementioned range (giving a recommended range of 250-1,000 mg daily)."
How much of the seeds you take?
Thanks

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

How much of the seeds you take?
Thanks

A half (or sometimes full) teaspoon with honey, chewed very well to liberate the compounds.

jzeno

Where do you buy? Haven't stumbled across it yet. Looks like you can buy online.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Where do you buy? Haven't stumbled across it yet. Looks like you can buy online.
North American Herb and Spice is my favorite. If you can buy the seeds not irradiated it's best.

Jing

along with clear improvements in nasal congestion and breathing.
How long did it take you to notice improvements with congestion and breathing? I suffer from nasal congestion and it makes it hard to breathe might have to give this a try.

reality

I used Life Extension’s black seed oil (Thymocid) in the past and it is one of the most potent supplement I’ve ever used. It abolished my social anxiety and gave me ‘silver tongue’ in social situations, no brain fog and I felt great. It also improved my sleep immensely.

I researched a lot about its effects but it does so much in the body it’s hard to pin point exactly why it was so effective

I don’t take it anymore but it’s still in my stash, might look into it again and see how I respond now

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

How long did it take you to notice improvements with congestion and breathing? I suffer from nasal congestion and it makes it hard to breathe might have to give this a try.
Immediately

jzeno

Just got some seeds in the mail. I'll report back with results if significant and noticeable.

jzeno

I took some last night and it relieved all the soreness in my feet! I was very surprised. I work 10+ hours day on my feet and by the end of the week my feet will be really sore and just one night with this stuff and my feet feel normal--only a small amount of soreness.

Very impressive.

I also felt a bit of warmth wash over me (increased circulation type effect) when I had my first dose. Not bad so far. Will continue.

A.R

Any updates from users here?
I've had very positive effects with digestion and subtle energy. Also been very helpful with social anxiety/anxiousness.

I make my own black seed honey at home

I fill half a jar with honey, and the other half I grind the seeds in a grinder gently using the pulse motion,until they are almost a powder. Mix the seeds with the honey. Have a spoon a day, sometimes I mix with water and have it.

I think black seed has some studies done on it showing it has positive effects on depression . I've most certainly felt its effects on reducing anxiety

Also I would definitely recommend having the whole seed rather than just the oil. I never did well with the oil. Would keep getting black seed oil burps.

Black seeds have also been shown to be helpful for nafld

Last edited:

Ben Stone

Wow, that is very interesting thank you for sharing. I will try the honey / seed mix.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals