Insomnia And Sleep

natedawggh

A fairly quick article on how I tackled and restored my ability to sleep: How to Sleep, When You Can't. Having suffered the most severe form of insomnia, I can say the two most therapeutic things—after cessation of alcohol consumption—were casein protein and pregnenolone at bedtime, although you'd be surprised how a nice stretching session can profoundly aid sleep.

Footscray

Great article, loved it, thanks for these types of articles, will be reading more in the future.

InChristAlone

Wow great post!!

A fairly quick article on how I tackled and restored my ability to sleep: How to Sleep, When You Can't. Having suffered the most severe form of insomnia, I can say the two most therapeutic things—after cessation of alcohol consumption—were casein protein and pregnenolone at bedtime, although you'd be surprised how a nice stretching session can profoundly aid sleep.
Awesome ... great article :)

Thanks for help

Very informative article. Thanks for starting this thread. It is a very prevalent problem and let this article go on to help so many people going through this difficulty

walker_in_aus

I'm literally nearly in tears after reading your article. I think this has been happening to me for nearly a year, and on and off in the past. I 100% commend you on your bravery to keep going after so long. It is a terrible terrible thing to lie awake at 4am and watched a loved one snore whilst you cannot even lie down and relax.

I will be trying your suggestions and I will stop taking freakin' diazepam which I know in my heart only makes it worse.

Thanks Thanks Thanks once again for sharing this!

Birdie

I sent this to a friend with chronic insomnia. Years of being awake most of the night.
Thank you. Hope she'll read it. We'll see.

Maretch

So many thanks for that link. Whenever I couldn't sleep and deal with insomnia I've been said to take zolpidem er but the problem is that this often happens and I'm so tired of them. I was thinking for a long time now to search for something but now i found your post. thanks a lot.

Frankdee20

Isn't pregnenalone at certain dosages typically stimulating for many users ?

Birdie

@Frankdee20 , I haven't heard of many users with that result, so can't say.
We take it every night. I also take a little NDT (thyroid) and 3 or 4 oz milk with sugar and instant decaf.

I used to drink more at bedtime, and my stomach would churn. Then I noticed Ray said to take a few ounces.
Funny that I just assumed he meant a mugful til one day, I noticed the words, "few ounces".
No more churning.
This is how my journey with RP goes...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals