IdeaLabs servings per container & ingredients?

seano

I'm looking to buy a few of the IdeaLabs (@haidut's) supplements, but some or all of the following are cut off in the pictures:
- servings per container
- serving size
- volume of bottle
- ingredients & their quantity

Anyone have this? Maybe @haidut can chime in.

--
Sean

Maxen93

If you click the links to each supplement on the left side it will open the forum thread of the supplement, with all the information in the first post. :D

OP
seano

seano

Maxen93 said:
post 110736 If you click the links to each supplement on the left side it will open the forum thread of the supplement, with all the information in the first post. :D

I checked that before. It's not the case for most of them. For example, I'm not seeing the details for Estroban.

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

seano said:
Maxen93 said:
post 110736 If you click the links to each supplement on the left side it will open the forum thread of the supplement, with all the information in the first post. :D

I checked that before. It's not the case for most of them. For example, I'm not seeing the details for Estroban.

google search haidut estroban

800mRepeats

answersfound said:
post 110905
seano said:
Maxen93 said:

google search haidut estroban

There must be an easier, more reliable way. The ingredients of some of these products have changed over time. It's no longer easy to reliably determine the current formula (ie the formula one would receive for an order placed today).

haidut

Forum Supporter
seano said:
post 110889
Maxen93 said:

Sorry about the confusion. The information is indeed available in the EstroBan thread but it's towards the middle and it is a large thread. I would love to modify the original submission but after some time only the mods can edit the post. When I originally posted about EstroBan it was more of a poll and at the time I did not have the exact doses in mind. Here is the current information:

Serving size - 8 drops
Servings per container - 30
Each serving contains:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU
Vitamin D - 1,000 IU
Vitamin E - 65mg (100 IU)
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) - 2mg

Other ingredients: organic olive oil

Hopefully this answers your question.

OP
seano

seano

Thanks! And it looks like you managed to get the original post updated!

For your note: I travel a lot. At least 1 flight every week for the past 6 months. In some weeks 4+ flights.

What you are providing solves a HUGE problem for me. Carrying around bottles or vials of K2,A,D,E,... just won't work.

And though I don't like to depend on supplements, I have some serious and irrevocable damage to counter (no gallbladder, and had accutane).

haidut

Forum Supporter
seano said:
post 111288 Thanks! And it looks like you managed to get the original post updated!

For your note: I travel a lot. At least 1 flight every week for the past 6 months. In some weeks 4+ flights.

What you are providing solves a HUGE problem for me. Carrying around bottles or vials of K2,A,D,E,... just won't work.

And though I don't like to depend on supplements, I have some serious and irrevocable damage to counter (no gallbladder, and had accutane).

Thanks for the nice words! Please keep us posted on any specific issues that you find EstroBan to help you with.

franko

haidut said:
The information is indeed available in the EstroBan thread but it's towards the middle and it is a large thread. I would love to modify the original submission but after some time only the mods can edit the post. When I originally posted about EstroBan it was more of a poll and at the time I did not have the exact doses in mind. Here is the current information:

Serving size - 8 drops
Each serving contains:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU
Vitamin D - 1,000 IU
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) - 2mg

IMO, it would be very helpful if on your website you listed this information (everything on the label) underneath the name and description of each supplement — so that you don't have to dig through the forum thread in order to find this info. Even when the info is in the first post on the thread it's still less convenient than if that info were on the store website.

If that makes it look a little too busy, then perhaps you could have a "Show More Info" type button that shows/hides that info, and/or have a detail landing page for each supplemented on the store website.

Its kind of confusing that each supplement name in the grid view is a link, but it doesn't go anywhere. And then in the left navigation menu you click the name and it takes you to this forum — that's surprising behavior, especially for people new to this community — which is generally not good thing in a user interface.

I think it would be a better user experience if when you clicked the supplement name either in the grid view or the navigation, you are sent to a landing page that has more detailed information about each, and then on that page you have a link that says something like "View a discussion of this supplement on raypeatforum.com". That also solves your "can't edit the original post on the forum anymore" problem because you'd have total control over the detail landing pages.

Hopefully you find this feedback constructive, web design/development is my day job, so I can't not notice these things.

haidut

Forum Supporter
franko said:
post 111411
haidut said:
The information is indeed available in the EstroBan thread but it's towards the middle and it is a large thread. I would love to modify the original submission but after some time only the mods can edit the post. When I originally posted about EstroBan it was more of a poll and at the time I did not have the exact doses in mind. Here is the current information:

Serving size - 8 drops
Each serving contains:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU
Vitamin D - 1,000 IU
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) - 2mg

IMO, it would be very helpful if on your website you listed this information (everything on the label) underneath the name and description of each supplement — so that you don't have to dig through the forum thread in order to find this info. Even when the info is in the first post on the thread it's still less convenient than if that info were on the store website.

If that makes it look a little too busy, then perhaps you could have a "Show More Info" type button that shows/hides that info, and/or have a detail landing page for each supplemented on the store website.

Its kind of confusing that each supplement name in the grid view is a link, but it doesn't go anywhere. And then in the left navigation menu you click the name and it takes you to this forum — that's surprising behavior, especially for people new to this community — which is generally not good thing in a user interface.

I think it would be a better user experience if when you clicked the supplement name either in the grid view or the navigation, you are sent to a landing page that has more detailed information about each, and then on that page you have a link that says something like "View a discussion of this supplement on raypeatforum.com". That also solves your "can't edit the original post on the forum anymore" problem because you'd have total control over the detail landing pages.

Hopefully you find this feedback constructive, web design/development is my day job, so I can't not notice these things.

Thanks for the feedback! There is a reason the descriptions point back to the forum, but I will try to add the ingredients on the main site.

Pressing the Report-This-Post button (the exclamation mark near the quote button) of any post will allow you to send a message directly to the mods about that post. You could use this button on the first post to let mods know to update it with whatever changes you like.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals