How much pure Testosterone is safe to use?

camy9000

A young healthy male produces about 6-10mg ed, not 3-4. 3-4 is hypogonadal. At 3, you feel like ***t, all day long.

And oral T base powder is certainly not absorbed at 100% maybe more 30 to 50% as I said before, so taking about 20mg/d is IMHO (with AAS experience years before) about the same as a good TRT, equivalent with the young healthy male goal, and also the optimal total for my needs.

Without any suppression if preg is added (150mg/d for me)
are you taking 20mg oraly dosed twice a day ? does the afternoon dose affect your sleep or not ? thanks

Yucca

20 to 30mg once only.

When 2 times, the second one right after weight training, but not each day (2-3/w)

Yucca

4 months on, along with 150mg ED.
No suppression at all (balls size seems to be even bigger with preg).
Gained 3,5kg (8lbs) seems to be mostly muscle, no water retention.

OP
A

ASR

Wow @Yucca really appreciate your responses! I'm so glad you replied!

Are you from EU? Can you tell me where you source it?

camy9000

thanks for reply 150mg ed of hcg?

Yucca

150mg ed of preg, micronized.

chinese source, powder (Hupharma, but there’s many others, they generally use a European remailer, so no worries with customs)

I’m from France.

camy9000

150mg ed of preg, micronized.

chinese source, powder (Hupharma, but there’s many others, they generally use a European remailer, so no worries with customs)

I’m from France.
thanks
so you dont notice shut down with that dose of test and preg pretty impressive hve you had any bloods done on this protocal ?
im currently in france but will move back to uk soon
hopefully purple panda labs ship their havent got my head around alibaba yet

Yucca

Blood test before, not currently. No need, I can feel it really works. Haidut just told the truth. Read his site.

I’m pretty used with AAS, as I did a few cycles 10-15 years before, so I know the effects (physical and psychological) in the real world. I just can’t guarantee the best dosage for everyone, 20mg/d is enough for a good TRT for me, maybe 10mg or less would be good also. I tried also to take this dose 3x/d for about 3-4 days, and muscles were congested all day long, exactly the same as a good injectable test cycle. But I don’t search mass anymore, just health.

GTW

Oral medication first pass to the liver via the portal vein. What happens in the liver? Could be chronic effects.

jnklheimer

With enough you'll beat up your wife.
With enough you'll lose your kidneys because of high BP.
With enough you'll die from a bloodclot.
With enough you'll get shutdown.
With enough you'll lose your hair.
With enough you'll feel lethargic.

It's most likely safe up to doses WAY higher than 4mg/day. It's not because that's what we produce naturally that it's the upper safe limit.

I've been using between 40mg/day and 100mg/day for the past two years with no APPARENT ill-effects.
Your desire for transvestites could very well be a side effect.

T

TheBeard

Your desire for transvestites could very well be a side effect.

Actually the first time I had sex with a ladyboy was after Augmentin, before I ever touched testosterone.
It shot my libido so high and gave me the confidence to follow my desires.

jnklheimer

Actually the first time I had sex with a ladyboy was after Augmentin, before I ever touched testosterone.
It shot my libido so high and gave me the confidence to follow my desires.
Whenever I get excessively horny it feels like it’s a survival mechanism to pass on seed before I expire. You subverted that primal survival drive by ejaculating inside of a man’s anus, presumably.

When I’m feeling really good, I don’t get that obscene hornyness. When I was supremely estrogenic I even looked up Craigslist homosexual ads and thank God I never had the “confidence” to act on it. Maybe I’m projecting though.

We don’t have femboy troons running around here in great numbers. Maybe if I was living around them I would be tempted. Hopefully not though. There is one troon at the butcher shop but xer seems pretty gross.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Whenever I get excessively horny it feels like it’s a survival mechanism to pass on seed before I expire. You subverted that primal survival drive by ejaculating inside of a man’s anus, presumably.

When I’m feeling really good, I don’t get that obscene hornyness. When I was supremely estrogenic I even looked up Craigslist homosexual ads and thank God I never had the “confidence” to act on it. Maybe I’m projecting though.

We don’t have femboy troons running around here in great numbers. Maybe if I was living around them I would be tempted. Hopefully not though. There is one troon at the butcher shop but xer seems pretty gross.

It was a beautiful filipino ladyboy.
I bicycled one hour both ways just to engage in that experience.
I ejaculated inside her anus, inside her mouth, I sucked her penis, made her cum while I was inside her, and ejaculated another time inside her anus.
All of this in less than two hours.
I was ravenous.

MrGilbert

It was a beautiful filipino ladyboy.
I bicycled one hour both ways just to engage in that experience.
I ejaculated inside her anus, inside her mouth, I sucked her penis, made her cum while I was inside her, and ejaculated another time inside her anus.
All of this in less than two hours.
I was ravenous.
FpW4.gif

golder

Sorry dude, not sure what you mean — where did I find what?
The 25mg transcrotal suppression data. Was it posted alongside some kind of study or personal anecdote or forum thread case study etc. Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals