How To Decrease Muscle Mass

dookie

After toying around with extremely small doses of testosterone (1 mg) for a very short period, my muscles have become swollen, engored, and too hard. My skin is also thick, fibrotic, and more dark brown (I'm white). It's been several weeks since stopping the T gel, and the effects are still in full force. Heart beat also feels much more "strained"

Any advice on how to safely remove the muscle swelling (and other androgenic/estrogenic effects)? @haidut maybe you know some safe way?

Is cortisol (hydrocortisone gel) or fasting (water fast) for a few days safe?

NathanK

Wow. What does "fibrotic" skin feel and look like?

Lets start with basics, what were your testosterone levels before dosing and what was the dosing frequency?

If youre just playing around for a short time then it everything should wear off very soon.

haidut

Forum Supporter
After toying around with extremely small doses of testosterone (1 mg) for a very short period, my muscles have become swollen, engored, and too hard. My skin is also thick, fibrotic, and more dark brown (I'm white). It's been several weeks since stopping the T gel, and the effects are still in full force. Heart beat also feels much more "strained"

Any advice on how to safely remove the muscle swelling (and other androgenic/estrogenic effects)? @haidut maybe you know some safe way?

Is cortisol (hydrocortisone gel) or fasting (water fast) for a few days safe?

Higher dose progesterone should help. The swollen effect is suspicous as T can only cause that by converting into estrogen and causing water retention. Not sure if that is what you have but progesterone and pregnenolone should help for the edema as both are aldosterone antagonists.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any effects on the soft-firm human flower dildo?

Well, yes. But if somebody is asking to oppose androgen effects the negative effects on the penis are already assumed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals