How much pure Testosterone is safe to use?

ASR

How much pure testosterone is safe to use per day?

I have read some sources say 1mg per day is safe while others say 2 to 4 mg is safe!
I do not want any suppression, I have a gel with 1% Testosterone!

Should I apply the safe dose once per day or multiple times per day with the dose divided? I think with the scale I have I cannot go below 2mg per day dose without inaccuracy creeping in!

Thanks!

Yucca

Take pure test base powder, orally (works perfectly) or make your own gel if you want.

If you add enough preg with (10-12x the test dosage at low doses, 3-5x if over 50md/d) you won’t be suppressed at all.

OP
A

ASR

Take pure test base powder, orally (works perfectly) or make your own gel if you want.

If you add enough preg with (10-12x the test dosage at low doses, 3-5x if over 50md/d) you won’t be suppressed at all.
I have a testosterone gel with 1% testosterone!

50md/d, I think you meant 50mg/d!

What if I dont take any preg?

Thanks!

Yucca

You won’t get many results with the test gel you have… best is to find real test base powder and use it.
Preg is not mandatory, but it really helps.
Read Haidut’s articles about test (and specially the one about test+preg )

OP
A

ASR

You won’t get many results with the test gel you have… best is to find real test base powder and use it.
It's a gel with pure testosterone in alcohol! Can you tell me why it would not work?

Yucca

It will work, but much much less than pure test powder. Depends what you’re searching for..

Peroxphos

It will work, but much much less than pure test powder. Depends what you’re searching for..
In your experience what is the absorption percentage of base T powder taken orally, undissolved?

T

TheBeard

How much pure testosterone is safe to use per day?

I have read some sources say 1mg per day is safe while others say 2 to 4 mg is safe!
I do not want any suppression, I have a gel with 1% Testosterone!

Should I apply the safe dose once per day or multiple times per day with the dose divided? I think with the scale I have I cannot go below 2mg per day dose without inaccuracy creeping in!

Thanks!

With enough you'll beat up your wife.
With enough you'll lose your kidneys because of high BP.
With enough you'll die from a bloodclot.
With enough you'll get shutdown.
With enough you'll lose your hair.
With enough you'll feel lethargic.

It's most likely safe up to doses WAY higher than 4mg/day. It's not because that's what we produce naturally that it's the upper safe limit.

I've been using between 40mg/day and 100mg/day for the past two years with no APPARENT ill-effects.

Inaut

Didn’t peat recently say that a healthy teenager produces 4mg of test a day? I think he said if one were to supplement t, they should keep it at that dosage to avoid aromatization and estrogen conversion

GTW

Lose the alcohol gel. Get compounding farmacy cream. The choice of Olympic champions!

Sexypizza

which article is that?

Beastmode

With enough you'll beat up your wife.
With enough you'll lose your kidneys because of high BP.
With enough you'll die from a bloodclot.
With enough you'll get shutdown.
With enough you'll lose your hair.
With enough you'll feel lethargic.

It's most likely safe up to doses WAY higher than 4mg/day. It's not because that's what we produce naturally that it's the upper safe limit.

I've been using between 40mg/day and 100mg/day for the past two years with no APPARENT ill-effects.
Have you gone any period since starting without taking any testosterone? If so, what did you notice.

You can literally just take test base powder orally, like right out of the bag and its ok and effective?

That would be really convenient!

Cause I read so much on people debating whether dmso or other solvents are better and seemed like some solvents were a complicated process.

If you could just consume the powder, it would be a huge time saver. Is there any benefit to dissolving it in something?

Yucca

Yucca

No and no.

Oral test base is perfectly bio available. Maybe not at 100% as injectable, I’d say maybe between 30 and 50% by experience, but 20-30mg ED for me is about the same as 120-150mg enanthate/week. TRT without any sides. Just better to avoid taking higher doses at once as you get a quite stimulant effect, and some nervousness.

…and it’s maybe the best thing you can give to your liver if you want to heal it. Just make a search with « testosterone » on the haidut blog, and you’ll get the infos you need.

ALL the infos we get from meds/pharma for 50 years about test (and many other things) are wrong…sorry, they’re « right », But only with the shitty ersatz they sell, through meds prescriptions.

No and no.

Oral test base is perfectly bio available. Maybe not at 100% as injectable, I’d say maybe between 30 and 50% by experience, but 20-30mg ED for me is about the same as 120-150mg enanthate/week. TRT without any sides. Just better to avoid taking higher doses at once as you get a quite stimulant effect, and some nervousness.

…and it’s maybe the best thing you can give to your liver if you want to heal it. Just make a search with « testosterone » on the haidut blog, and you’ll get the infos you need.

ALL the infos we get from meds/pharma for 50 years about test (and many other things) are wrong…sorry, they’re « right », But only with the shitty ersatz they sell, through meds prescriptions.

so you think its ok to take about 20-30mgs orally, each day, indefinitely and there is no risk of shutdown?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals