How adrenochrome works - it is a potent oxidizer/quinone and serotonin antagonist

haidut

Forum Supporter
As most of my readers know, the topic of adrenochrome is perhaps one of the most controversial in both politics and medicine, due to its purported harvesting from children and usage for anti-aging purposes, as well as due to its purported role in causing schizophrenia and a number of other mental disorders.

Adrenochrome - Wikipedia

Interestingly, despite enjoying almost equal popularity and controversy with LSD back in the middle of the 20th century, official publications on adrenochrome all but disappeared and it became more of an urban legend as a chemical used by the elite to delay/reverse aging. Putting the scary stories about its harvesting aside, it looks like adrenochrome may indeed be a legit anti-aging remedy. First, it is a powerful oxidizing agent, with its quinone-like structure arranged so that its carbonyl groups are in the 2,3-position, or in other words an ortho-quinone. A number of recent studies have demonstrated that ortho-quinones have much stronger effects as oxidizing agents, compared to para-quinones or even less potent oxidizing agents where the carbonyl groups are in a different geometrical shapes). Case in point, the molecule 2,3-naphthoquinone (2,3-NQ) is currently considered the most potent among the naphtho-, benzo- and anthra- types of quinones, and adrenochrome is structurally very similar, with the same carbonyl arrangements as 2,3-NQ. In other words, adrenochrome is a powerful stimulant of oxidative metabolism.

2,3-Naphthoquinone

The anti-cancer molecule beta-lapachone is also an ortho-quinone and Dr. William Koch stated multiple times in his writings that the ortho-quinones such as beta-lapachone that he extracted from the bark of the Pau D'Arco tree were his preferred agents for not only treating cancer but increasing vitality and systemic health. The fact that adrenochrome decreases the decarboxylation of glutamic acid, as per the study below, suggests that it has an effect similar to vitamin K (another potent quinone, albeit in the para-configuration, with known benefits for health and lifespan). In addition, apparently adrenochrome is also a potent non-selective serotonin antagonist and, as such, was the basis for the development of the synthetic drug Iprazochrome.

Iprazochrome - Wikipedia
"...Chemically, it is a derivative of adrenochrome, which is a product of adrenaline oxidation. And it is a derivative of carbazochrome as well."

We already know that serotonin antagonists are capable of extending maximum lifespan by 30%-40% percent, which is way beyond what caloric restriction can achieve. Interestingly, a number of high-profile LSD-users advocated back in the 1960s and 1970s usage of LSD not only for its psychedelic effects but also due to its health benefits (in lower doses). These beneficial effects were a major reason why eventually Big Pharma got involved and developed several non-hallucinogenic LSD derivatives (bromocriptine, cabergoline, nicergoline, methysergide, metergoline, lisuride, etc) for official use as (expensive) clinical drugs.

So, the urban legend may turn out to be true as there are several solid biochemical reasons to use adrenochrome as an anti-aging remedy. These effects of adrenochrome also directly call into question the official recommendations to lower metabolic rate and increase serotonin, as a methods for improving health and increasing lifespan. Now, since the general public has no interest in harvesting adrenochrome, something more benign such as a combination of vitamin K and famotidine/cyproheptadine/Benadryl, or maybe even just the drug Iprazochrome mentioned above, would probably suffice to replicate the effects of adrenochrome.

Über die antagonistische Wirkung des Adrenochroms auf Serotonin an glattmuskeligen Organen - The Science of Nature ("On the antagonistic effect of adrenochrome on serotonin in smooth muscle organs")
https://cl-pdx.com/static/1962_Effect_of_Adrenochrome_and_Adrenolutin.pdf

"...Adrenochrome markedly inhibits decarboxylation of glutamic acid in brain tissue (Holtz and Westermann, 1956), oxidizes simple amino acids, and is polymerized to brownish melanin pigments in brain, intestinal mucosa, and skin. It is an antagonist of serotonin (Stern et al., 19.56). However, its action is not always inhibitory or toxic. Derouaux and Roskam ( 1949) found that sympathetic nerves in the rabbit's ear did not fatigue as rapidly in the presence of adrenochrome. On the other hand Marrazzi ( 1957) and Hart et al. ( 1956) reported adrenochrome inhibited synaptic transmission as did epinephrine. "

Last edited:

BobbyJackson

Can you synthesize Adrenochrome? That would make the conspiracies sound completely absurd if it was easy to just synthesize it.

Also, will we find it on IdeaLabs at some point for rodent tests?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you synthesize Adrenochrome? That would make the conspiracies sound completely absurd if it was easy to just synthesize it.

Also, will we find it on IdeaLabs at some point for rodent tests?

There is no need to do any of this. The drug iprazochrome I mention in the post is derived from adrenochrome and looking at its structure it probably metabolizes into it when taken. So, people can ask their doctor for a prescription. I also mention that a combo of a quinone and another serotonin agent should be able to achieve the same. The goal of the post is not to suggest people should use it, but to show that the claims for its life-extending effects may be legit and have solid biochemical mechanisms to explain those effect.

PopSocket

Interesting information once again. Thanks for sharing.

What would be the theoretical dosage of Iprazochrome for life extension purposes ?

frankmp0

So, the urban legend may turn out to be true as there are several solid biochemical reasons to use adrenochrome as an anti-aging remedy. These effects of adrenochrome also directly call into question the official recommendations to lower metabolic rate and increase serotonin, as a methods for improving health and increasing lifespan.
Great thread.

One question, are there official recommendations which actually recommend to lower metabolism? I know they recommend things which lower metabolism, but have any officials actually recommended to lower metabolism for health?

Jokes aside we need that IdeaLabs cinanserin or losartan for that sweet sweet serotonin antagonism & youthspan extension.
10-methoxyharmalan is very hit and miss and only worked for the first two days when I gave it to my test subject.

Last edited:

bookshelf

As most of my readers know, the topic of adrenochrome is perhaps one of the most controversial in both politics and medicine, due to its purported harvesting from children and usage for anti-aging purposes, as well as due to its purported role in causing schizophrenia and a number of other mental disorders.
So, perhaps I'm missing it. How is adrenochrome made, then?

S.Holmes

So, are the reports of getting it from humans true? And the extraction process, then?
How far down the "rabbit" hole do you want to go? #adrenochrome #WhiteRabbit
Screenshot_20231121_185106_Truth Social.jpg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting information once again. Thanks for sharing.

What would be the theoretical dosage of Iprazochrome for life extension purposes ?
That I don't know, but that drug is clinically used in doses of 2mg-5mg range taken up to three times daily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
are there official recommendations which actually recommend to lower metabolism?

Well, I don't know if public health agencies officially recommend lowering metabolism, but most doctors and the profession as whole subscribes to the "rate of living" theory, which says that high metabolism is bad for longevity.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
From what I understand, it's taken from humans or animals that are at the peak of fright and that the subjects don't always survive the process. Is that true?

That's the rumor/conspiracy. Though, since it is just fully oxidized adrenaline, one could probably increase its levels endogenously by just taking a strong oxidizing agent such as vitamin K. That idea/method is already used in the cancer drug Apatone to get oxidized vitamin C, so it might work with adrenaline too.

Last edited:

S.Holmes

Just Google for "adrenochrome conspiracy" (no quotes when you search).
Thanks for the info Haidut! I've been wondering how us Plebes could get hold of a similar ethically sourced anti-aging chemical. The closest thing I've found thus far: I had IV stem cells (ethically sourced) from umbilical cord blood from an unvaxed mother who delivered a healthy baby. (No one was harmed.) I'm having really good results from that finally. I've also been using Lapodin, Cyproheptadine, Lisuride, Energin and a few other sups, and about to take a break from Cypro and try Metergoline again (stored in my fridge for a while). Of these which would you say Is most similar to adrenochrome, if any. I was thinking you mentioned Lapodin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the info Haidut! I've been wondering how us Plebes could get hold of a similar ethically sourced anti-aging chemical. The closest thing I've found thus far: I had IV stem cells (ethically sourced) from umbilical cord blood from an unvaxed mother who delivered a healthy baby. (No one was harmed.) I'm having really good results from that finally. I've also been using Lapodin, Cyproheptadine, Lisuride, Energin and a few other sups, and about to take a break from Cypro and try Metergoline again (stored in my fridge for a while). Of these which would you say Is most similar to adrenochrome, if any. I was thinking you mentioned Lapodin?

I actually answer that very question in my original post. Did you read it?

Brian Douglas

Adrenochrome - Wikipedia

Interestingly, despite enjoying almost equal popularity and controversy with LSD back in the middle of the 20th century, official publications on adrenochrome all but disappeared and it became more of an urban legend as a chemical used by the elite to delay/reverse aging. Putting the scary stories about its harvesting aside, it looks like adrenochrome may indeed be a legit anti-aging remedy. First, it is a powerful oxidizing agent, with its quinone-like structure arranged so that its carbonyl groups are in the 2,3-position, or in other words an ortho-quinone. A number of recent studies have demonstrated that ortho-quinones have much stronger effects as oxidizing agents, compared to para-quinones or even less potent oxidizing agents where the carbonyl groups are in a different geometrical shapes). Case in point, the molecule 2,3-naphthoquinone (2,3-NQ) is currently considered the most potent among the naphtho-, benzo- and anthra- types of quinones, and adrenochrome is structurally very similar, with the same carbonyl arrangements as 2,3-NQ. In other words, adrenochrome is a powerful stimulant of oxidative metabolism.

2,3-Naphthoquinone

The anti-cancer molecule beta-lapachone is also an ortho-quinone and Dr. William Koch stated multiple times in his writings that the ortho-quinones such as beta-lapachone that he extracted from the bark of the Pau D'Arco tree were his preferred agents for not only treating cancer but increasing vitality and systemic health. The fact that adrenochrome decreases the decarboxylation of glutamic acid, as per the study below, suggests that it has an effect similar to vitamin K (another potent quinone, albeit in the para-configuration, with known benefits for health and lifespan). In addition, apparently adrenochrome is also a potent non-selective serotonin antagonist and, as such, was the basis for the development of the synthetic drug Iprazochrome.

Iprazochrome - Wikipedia
"...Chemically, it is a derivative of adrenochrome, which is a product of adrenaline oxidation. And it is a derivative of carbazochrome as well."

We already know that serotonin antagonists are capable of extending maximum lifespan by 30%-40% percent, which is way beyond what caloric restriction can achieve. Interestingly, a number of high-profile LSD-users advocated back in the 1960s and 1970s usage of LSD not only for its psychedelic effects but also due to its health benefits (in lower doses). These beneficial effects were a major reason why eventually Big Pharma got involved and developed several non-hallucinogenic LSD derivatives (bromocriptine, cabergoline, nicergoline, methysergide, metergoline, lisuride, etc) for official use as (expensive) clinical drugs.

So, the urban legend may turn out to be true as there are several solid biochemical reasons to use adrenochrome as an anti-aging remedy. These effects of adrenochrome also directly call into question the official recommendations to lower metabolic rate and increase serotonin, as a methods for improving health and increasing lifespan. Now, since the general public has no interest in harvesting adrenochrome, something more benign such as a combination of vitamin K and famotidine/cyproheptadine/Benadryl, or maybe even just the drug Iprazochrome mentioned above, would probably suffice to replicate the effects of adrenochrome.

Über die antagonistische Wirkung des Adrenochroms auf Serotonin an glattmuskeligen Organen - The Science of Nature ("On the antagonistic effect of adrenochrome on serotonin in smooth muscle organs")
https://cl-pdx.com/static/1962_Effect_of_Adrenochrome_and_Adrenolutin.pdf

"...Adrenochrome markedly inhibits decarboxylation of glutamic acid in brain tissue (Holtz and Westermann, 1956), oxidizes simple amino acids, and is polymerized to brownish melanin pigments in brain, intestinal mucosa, and skin. It is an antagonist of serotonin (Stern et al., 19.56). However, its action is not always inhibitory or toxic. Derouaux and Roskam ( 1949) found that sympathetic nerves in the rabbit's ear did not fatigue as rapidly in the presence of adrenochrome. On the other hand Marrazzi ( 1957) and Hart et al. ( 1956) reported adrenochrome inhibited synaptic transmission as did epinephrine. "
This would help to explain why Satan's grandma (HRC) just keeps sticking around.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals