High TSH, Low T4, High Prolactin, High Progesterone + High Lipids - What to do?

tom94

Here's the results:

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 12.23.57.png

And then, here's some context on my situation that'll help (a thread I posted back in November on a previous set of results)

Since then, they've got worse - especially the thyroid.

My diet/lifestyle/enviro-toxin avoidance is so dialed in and on point.. I can't for the life of me think what it would be.

All advice and comments welcome - thank you.

DaveFoster

So, you have these markers, such as high prolactin, TSH, total. T4, LH, and cholesterol, and that are indicating hypothyroidism, and you're asking what's wrong?

Thyroid > lowered TSH
Thyroid > conversion of T4 into T3
Thyroid > lowered LH
Thyroid > lowered cholesterol through conversion into downstream hormones (pregnenolone, progesterone, and testosterone, which suppress prolactin)

Also, why are you re-posting and not just bumping your post? You're creating confusion by posting and linking: just bump your own thread by commenting.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Here's the results:

View attachment 48946

And then, here's some context on my situation that'll help (a thread I posted back in November on a previous set of results)

My diet/lifestyle/enviro-toxin avoidance is so dialed in and on point.. I can't for the life of me think what it would be.

Have you done heavy metal test? Prolactin shouldn't be that high, unless you have gut issues or a nutritional deficiency.

Momma

What does this mean?

What are your temperatures?
Waking then at rest after your first meal?
Then midday?

What is your diet? What diet have you come from?
Age?
Exercise?
Job and lifestyle?

For context, i don’t have time to read through another thread if it’s not in the opening post on that thread.

Overall: most all of your problems are due to metabolic health. Probably stress driven.

FitnessMike

Here's the results:

View attachment 48946

was this panel done in the UK, is so, where?

OP
T

tom94

So, you have these markers, such as high prolactin, TSH, total. T4, LH, and cholesterol, and that are indicating hypothyroidism, and you're asking what's wrong?

Thyroid > lowered TSH
Thyroid > conversion of T4 into T3
Thyroid > lowered LH
Thyroid > lowered cholesterol through conversion into downstream hormones (pregnenolone, progesterone, and testosterone, which suppress prolactin)

Also, why are you re-posting and not just bumping your post? You're creating confusion by posting and linking: just bump your own thread by commenting.
Forgive me Dave.. Didn't realise "bumping" was even a thing.

Makes total sense now you've mentioned it.

So basically, looking at supplementing thyroid could be a wise thing to consider?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals