Energy Issues With Pregnenolone And Peating

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I have been on the Peat diet for a about a week now alongside supplementing with 10mg of pregnenolone.

I am having serioues energy issues. I don't know if it's the sugar and pregnenolone lowering my cortisol and allowing my body to heal.

But After 10 hours of sleep last night+ 200mg of caffeine this morning+ protein+1/2 quart of OJ+ handful of raisins+ Nicotine(have a habit) I am still tired and can barely focus on my studies this morning..

I am a 21 year old active male in college, lifting 3-4 times a week, and destroyed my health after 8 months low carb.

What can I do to get my energy going? Should I take more Preg or caffeine? More sugar? I have been hitting probably 300g of sugar lately.

Any Advice is welcome.

paymanz

Maybe you need thyroid.

Also liver is good to have in your diet or a vitamin A(retinol) supplement.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Maybe you need thyroid.

Also liver is good to have in your diet or a vitamin A(retinol) supplement.

Thanks for the input. I believe it may having something to do with serotonin I took Niacin last night and slept for 10hrs, So I need to switch to niacinimide? I didn't think there was a difference. Took 100mg more of caffeine and I have some dopamine now.

paymanz

Not sure if niacin played a role in this case, but in general niacinamide is better choice, and is the type of b3 that ray recommends.

Increase your carb intake If your appetite let's you.

Do you eat enough salt?!

Have you ever checked your thyroid levels?

How isnyour temp?

paymanz

Keeping intestines clean,by raw carrot salad for example and eating enough salt are most important in controlling serotonin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals