brix

Definitely feeling the soreness in my ankle and elbow, which I have broken a few times each.

tankasnowgod

I taken this sporadically since I've gotten it, and I have felt some soreness in my ankle, which I have sprained about 10 times or so. Again, wouldn't have thought much of it, except for the comments on this thread.

Pointless

So far, the obvious side-effect I noticed from this product is lots and lots of pimples.

Some obvious questions are:

How much are you taking?
How are you taking it?
Where are your pimples?
Do they occur on the application spot if you use topically?

mogwog

Some obvious questions are:

How much are you taking?
How are you taking it?
Where are your pimples?
Do they occur on the application spot if you use topically?

The rat takes the full dose (40 drops) in the morning, orally. And pimples appear all over, but especially on the cranium, upper front legs and the back.

A.R

The rat takes the full dose (40 drops) in the morning, orally. And pimples appear all over, but especially on the cranium, upper front legs and the back.
If your subject is male, do you feel as though it's testosterone may have increased from the supplement ? Pimples could be a sign of elevated androgens I think

mogwog

If your subject is male, do you feel as though it's testosterone may have increased from the supplement ? Pimples could be a sign of elevated androgens I think
That was exactly what I was wondering. The rat did appear to be more "solid" in build and have more strength to perform arduous tasks longer.

Scenes

Anyone got updates on use of DeFibron?

2 weeks in, subtle positive effects, nothing drastic. Hair better, mood feels good, bowels move better.

I already eat a fair bit of saturated fats so I'm not sure if this product won't benefit me as much as others.

managing

Anyone got updates on use of DeFibron?

2 weeks in, subtle positive effects, nothing drastic. Hair better, mood feels good, bowels move better.

I already eat a fair bit of saturated fats so I'm not sure if this product won't benefit me as much as others.
Day by day I am becoming convinced that ground 0 for me is vast improvement in the gastric mucosa and all of the protection and benefit that imparts. 5 drops, 3x day. Huge change in energy, mood, etc. I've literally never tried any change that improved my life as much as this tiny little thing right here.

I believe that taking a small amount with every meal is the key. Its not so much a half life issue rather than nourishing the mucosa with each meal so that it gets stronger and stronger (instead of taking a step back when you have a meal w/o). That said, its a little "disruptive" to the microbiome at first. Not nearly as harsh as some things I've tried for sure. But I would still recommend starting at 1-2 drops 3x day for a week or so and working up from there. Patience is sometimes a virtue, and this is one of those times.

Epistrophy

Day by day I am becoming convinced that ground 0 for me is vast improvement in the gastric mucosa and all of the protection and benefit that imparts. 5 drops, 3x day. Huge change in energy, mood, etc. I've literally never tried any change that improved my life as much as this tiny little thing right here.

I believe that taking a small amount with every meal is the key. Its not so much a half life issue rather than nourishing the mucosa with each meal so that it gets stronger and stronger (instead of taking a step back when you have a meal w/o). That said, its a little "disruptive" to the microbiome at first. Not nearly as harsh as some things I've tried for sure. But I would still recommend starting at 1-2 drops 3x day for a week or so and working up from there. Patience is sometimes a virtue, and this is one of those times.

I started taking 1-2 drops for a day or so. No effects then started taking 10 drops in the morning and had a warmth come over me. My skin felt energized as the cool air in my house hit my skin. So I have been taking 10 drops a day

Trambak

@haidut Since you have the longest R&D on Defibron, have you found out some ideal cycling program for it? For example, I think you have suggested 5 days on, 2 days off for Gonadin and perhaps 3 weeks on, one week off for Diamant. Any suggestion in this regard for Defibron?

managing

I started taking 1-2 drops for a day or so. No effects then started taking 10 drops in the morning and had a warmth come over me. My skin felt energized as the cool air in my house hit my skin. So I have been taking 10 drops a day
You might consider breaking that up across the day if you are taking it all at once. I'm taking 15 (5x3) but I worked up to it.

managing

I will try it out. What effects are you seeing from DeFibron?
The biggest for me is the end to hot flushes. I've had them ever since I stopped low carb years ago.

More normalized bowels, along with next to no discomfort*.

Able to go much longer w/o food w/o low blood sugar symptoms (weakness, tiredness, lethargy, etc).

Eliminated allergy/asthma symptoms.

Much better/more consistent energy and mood.

Significantly reduced endotoxin/oxalate skin symptoms

*it did cause some bowel disruption at first. I presume this has to do with the positive effects on intestinal mucosa and secondary effects of that. Only lasted a few weeks and was never intolerable. But still seems wise to ease in.

Tarmander

The biggest for me is the end to hot flushes. I've had them ever since I stopped low carb years ago.

More normalized bowels, along with next to no discomfort*.

Able to go much longer w/o food w/o low blood sugar symptoms (weakness, tiredness, lethargy, etc).

Eliminated allergy/asthma symptoms.

Much better/more consistent energy and mood.

Significantly reduced endotoxin/oxalate skin symptoms

*it did cause some bowel disruption at first. I presume this has to do with the positive effects on intestinal mucosa and secondary effects of that. Only lasted a few weeks and was never intolerable. But still seems wise to ease in.

What kind of oxalate symptoms did you have?

managing

What kind of oxalate symptoms did you have?
red, itchy, hive on the torso and neck. Swollen lymph on the scalp. Its not clear to me whether this is endotoxin related or oxalate related, or both. Or whether that is even a useful distinction. Although it does seem possible that both could cross the intestinal barrier yet one (most likely oxalate) could be eliminated effectively before circulating and causing a reaction in those who are able to effectively eliminate oxalate.

Tarmander

red, itchy, hive on the torso and neck. Swollen lymph on the scalp. Its not clear to me whether this is endotoxin related or oxalate related, or both. Or whether that is even a useful distinction. Although it does seem possible that both could cross the intestinal barrier yet one (most likely oxalate) could be eliminated effectively before circulating and causing a reaction in those who are able to effectively eliminate oxalate.
have you experimented at all with vitamin K? Do you get burning pee when you take high doses? That would indicate there is some oxalate in your system.

managing

have you experimented at all with vitamin K? Do you get burning pee when you take high doses? That would indicate there is some oxalate in your system.
Its been quite awhile. But I don't recall any effect at all. What would a high dose be?

satsumass

Forum Supporter
@haidut what do you think about:

1. Topical application on top of subcutaneous lipomas. They are contained in fibrous sacs. I've tried a few times but not daily. Would this absorb directly down into tissues and would a DMSO carrier be compatible and possibly better?

2. Topical application on scrotum---any concerns or danger at 10-20 drops? I have tried this an it seems to supercharge libido and seemingly lower prolactin. However I put a few doses of diament in my bottle probably about 2-3mg per 20 drops...And in that thread I mentioned that diament did the same at higher doses so not sure which is causing

But want to ensure there in danger here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals