COVID vaccines now causing AIDS(no joke)

Interesting @Rinse & rePeat . I never knew that poison Ivy had any medicinal benefits. But I can see how it would be beneficial potentially.
When you consider what COVID-19 really is, an over reaction of the inflammatory thrombotic immune response, it stands to reason that anything that is anti inflammatory would be helpful. This would include vitamin D as well.
I only discovered it recently myself. It works great for pain, sleep and anxiety. I figure I better stock up on it before the government outlaws it too.

J.R.K

If they showed people dropping dead in the streets and said it was Marburg or something, I wouldn't believe it. They are the kingdom of lies.
Unfortunately I think the same can be said for all the Western governments as well. I have heard this statement referring to populations being farmed like sheep. I just would like to know who our,”human farmers”,actually are.

akgrrrl

Yo @akgrrrl, I totally agree. I was hip to this paper within a day or two of its internet posting, and then the retraction. Pure evidence pointing to DNA tampering worth a serious investigation, oh, sorry, not for the current so-called science. IMO this appears to be a specific target. That is an attempt to weaken the immune system, by borrowing a known genetic sequence. If this is found in the "virus" then the "vaccine" would be the same I expect. Someone chime in if they know.

"Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV- 1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus."
and "

In other words, one may sporadically expect a fortuitous match for a stretch of 6-12 contiguous amino acid residues in an unrelated protein. However, it is unlikely that all 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein fortuitously match with 2 key structural proteins of an unrelated virus (HIV-1).​

The amino acid residues of inserts 1, 2 and 3 of 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein that mapped to HIV-1 were a part of the V4, V5 and V1 domains respectively in gp120 [Table 1]. Since the 2019- nCoV inserts mapped to variable regions of HIV-1, they were not ubiquitous in HIV-1 gp120, but were limited to selected sequences of HIV-1 [ refer S.File1] primarily from Asia and Africa."​

and in conclusion "

—To our surprise, all the 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV mapped to short segments of amino acids in the HIV-1 gp120 and Gag among all annotated virus proteins in the NCBI database.​

—This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous.​

—Further, 3D modelling suggests that at least 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site.​

—Of note, all the 4 inserts have pI values of around 10 that may facilitate virus-host interactions.​

—Taken together, our findings suggest unconventional evolution of 2019-nCoV that warrants further investigation."​

And from news I copied way back :

"...The backers of Australia’s homegrown COVID-19 vaccine candidate, earlier this week, announced a halt to its further development, after some of the first people to receive the vaccine in a safety trial generated antibodies to an unintended target, the AIDS virus. A small fragment of an HIV protein is a component of the vaccine used to add stability to the intended antibody target, the spike protein of the pandemic coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, Science Mag reported. Unfortunately, that HIV fragment also generated antibodies that could confuse diagnostic tests. Researchers recognized the possibility that the HIV component might invoke an immune response. But, “It was unexpected that the levels induced would interfere with certain HIV tests,” reads a joint statement announcing the halt of the candidate’s development that was posted online by UQ and CSL- Science Mag reported."

"...Interestingly enough, earlier in the year, at the height of the pandemic and COVID hysteria, Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic, claimed on French media that COVID 19 was created in Wuhan lab, while scientists were experimenting on an HIV vaccination."

IMO the stated status of Peer Reviewed paper means that it is vetted and/or in accordance with the current scientific/political powers that be. That's all. I have known people that work with Data from university hospital chains/collectives, and they know from relationships with department heads that certain results MUST be obtained on the 4th or 5th Study regarding medications/outcomes. (Or funding will be cut). That is how Pharma controls Medical Universities, ie- education.
Smell fish anyone?
Good post. Thanks man, its been stinky for a while, neh?

AlaskaJono

New acronym - VAIDS. And “vaccine addicts”

Also here: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=99562
This especially has a transcription of the Press Secretary for the Israeli PM.

@J.R.K Just who or what organizations are at the top of the pyramid scheme? Spoken about it elsewhere on the forum, in several many places.
Check this video out:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/bill-sardi/who-runs-the-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

and scroll down this page below to see @IROM 's contribution to the likely diagram of how it works.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/the-global-financial-system-is-likely-insolvent.44483/page-6

There are a few names there. And of course do your own research. The download from larouche pub is amazing.

Grapelander

So if my understanding is correct, HIV and Mycobacteria Tuberculosis, essentially use DC SIGN cells that capture and present pathogens to the T cells for identification and proper use of the immune system to deal with said pathogens. HIV and Mycobacteria Tuberculosis use these dendritic cells like a Trojan horse to enter their target cells of preference.
Am I correct in this simplistic analogy?
I'll qualify my interest in that I kept learning of reports that SARS C-19 had spike inserts that matched HIV.
Also reporting that C-19 is not localized to injection area; but targeting the uterus, kidneys and lungs.
And people reporting decreased immunity (herpes, shingles, fatigue).
So they are saying it attaches and stays bound to DC SIGN for prolonged period; yes hiding like the Greeks in a horse. So that would reduce the cell signaling of ICAM and also infect T-Cells directly.

Grapelander

Yo @akgrrrl, I totally agree. I was hip to this paper within a day or two of its internet posting, and then the retraction. Pure evidence pointing to DNA tampering worth a serious investigation, oh, sorry, not for the current so-called science. IMO this appears to be a specific target. That is an attempt to weaken the immune system, by borrowing a known genetic sequence. If this is found in the "virus" then the "vaccine" would be the same I expect. Someone chime in if they know.

"Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV- 1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus."
and "

In other words, one may sporadically expect a fortuitous match for a stretch of 6-12 contiguous amino acid residues in an unrelated protein. However, it is unlikely that all 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein fortuitously match with 2 key structural proteins of an unrelated virus (HIV-1).​

The amino acid residues of inserts 1, 2 and 3 of 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein that mapped to HIV-1 were a part of the V4, V5 and V1 domains respectively in gp120 [Table 1]. Since the 2019- nCoV inserts mapped to variable regions of HIV-1, they were not ubiquitous in HIV-1 gp120, but were limited to selected sequences of HIV-1 [ refer S.File1] primarily from Asia and Africa."​

and in conclusion "

—To our surprise, all the 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV mapped to short segments of amino acids in the HIV-1 gp120 and Gag among all annotated virus proteins in the NCBI database.​

—This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous.​

—Further, 3D modelling suggests that at least 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site.​

—Of note, all the 4 inserts have pI values of around 10 that may facilitate virus-host interactions.​

—Taken together, our findings suggest unconventional evolution of 2019-nCoV that warrants further investigation."​

And from news I copied way back :

"...The backers of Australia’s homegrown COVID-19 vaccine candidate, earlier this week, announced a halt to its further development, after some of the first people to receive the vaccine in a safety trial generated antibodies to an unintended target, the AIDS virus. A small fragment of an HIV protein is a component of the vaccine used to add stability to the intended antibody target, the spike protein of the pandemic coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, Science Mag reported. Unfortunately, that HIV fragment also generated antibodies that could confuse diagnostic tests. Researchers recognized the possibility that the HIV component might invoke an immune response. But, “It was unexpected that the levels induced would interfere with certain HIV tests,” reads a joint statement announcing the halt of the candidate’s development that was posted online by UQ and CSL- Science Mag reported."

"...Interestingly enough, earlier in the year, at the height of the pandemic and COVID hysteria, Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic, claimed on French media that COVID 19 was created in Wuhan lab, while scientists were experimenting on an HIV vaccination."

IMO the stated status of Peer Reviewed paper means that it is vetted and/or in accordance with the current scientific/political powers that be. That's all. I have known people that work with Data from university hospital chains/collectives, and they know from relationships with department heads that certain results MUST be obtained on the 4th or 5th Study regarding medications/outcomes. (Or funding will be cut). That is how Pharma controls Medical Universities, ie- education.
Smell fish anyone?
A small fragment of an HIV protein is a component of the vaccine used to add stability to the intended antibody target, the spike protein of the pandemic coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, Science Mag reported. Unfortunately, that HIV fragment also generated antibodies that could confuse diagnostic tests.

Wow - this is crazy. I think the stability argument is BS - they really mean 'enhancing' and 'strengthening' the attack on our immune system by adding HIV spike to corona virus.

Grapelander

I don’t know if he doesn’t take drugs or not, this is something that I am trying to wrap my head around, ever since Dr Peat mentioned Peter Duseberg, arguably one of the first leading scientific academics to be gaslighted along with Luc Montinier for changing their minds on whether HIV causes AIDS. Duseberg does not believe that it was the retrovirus that caused AIDS but rather the excessively promiscuous lifestyle choices that the gay community indulged in. It would amount to excessive toxicity. Pretty deep stuff more than I can wrap my head around to fully comprehend unfortunately. But I recently heard Dr Peat talk about Duseberg on Patrick Timpone in December and he tended to agree with his findings after reviewing his work and talking with him.
What I am having trouble grasping is the comment from Dr Peat at the outset of this,”that being worried about this virus, would probably mean you are scared of Ebola,” Ironically Dr Malone said something this week about a hemorrhagic fever sweeping across China.

View: https://rumble.com/vsb5mq-dr.-robert-malone-latest-disease-spreading-across-china-an-ebola-like-hemor.html

Dr Judy Mikovits has mentioned Magic Johnson numerous times and has talked about how he had to clean up his diet no GMO’s and she mentioned hydroxychloroquine for AIDS and Ebola. As well as suramin a one hundred year old drug that costs pennies to make that she wanted to experiment with that now costs $3200.00 for a gram. Presumably because the makers of it cannot supply enough to send out to regular distributors.

View: https://rumble.com/vmyfq1-the-antidote-to-the-jb-dr.-judy-mikovits.html

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/weHCLvMd9T2q/

Thanks for posting these. Yes, to clarify when I said he did not take drugs I meant AZT, etc.; the AIDS cocktail that killed.

Grapelander

AlaskaJono

A small fragment of an HIV protein is a component of the vaccine used to add stability to the intended antibody target, the spike protein of the pandemic coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, Science Mag reported. Unfortunately, that HIV fragment also generated antibodies that could confuse diagnostic tests.

Wow - this is crazy. I think the stability argument is BS - they really mean 'enhancing' and 'strengthening' the attack on our immune system by adding HIV spike to corona virus.
It concerns me that the "Proteinious Clamp" that is resembling "HIV" seems to be the same item as this furin cleavage site which is what makes this jab potentially more effective.
(Anyone please confirm!?)

Effective for what!?! I ask myself. AND My initial response to reading about the mrna (and dna ) shot was, "When is this Spike protein factory business going to end?"
This "mutation" described in the 2 articles below are exactly the CRISPR's work result in action I believe.

"The virus uses the outreaching spike protein to hook on to the host cell, but normally this protein is inactive. The cleavage site structure’s job is to cheat the human furin protein, so it will cut and activate the spike protein and cause a “direct fusion” of the viral and cellular membranes. –SCMP" from below.

And....Meanwhile, a study by French scientist Etienne Decroly at Aix-Marseille University, which was published in the scientific journal Antiviral Research on February 10, also found a “furin-like cleavage site” that is absent in similar coronaviruses.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3052495/coronavirus-far-more-likely-sars-bond-human-cells-scientists-say

and this one https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210217/The-origin-of-SARS-CoV-2-furin-cleavage-site-remains-a-mystery.aspx

J.R.K

It concerns me that the "Proteinious Clamp" that is resembling "HIV" seems to be the same item as this furin cleavage site which is what makes this jab potentially more effective.
(Anyone please confirm!?)

Effective for what!?! I ask myself. AND My initial response to reading about the mrna (and dna ) shot was, "When is this Spike protein factory business going to end?"
This "mutation" described in the 2 articles below are exactly the CRISPR's work result in action I believe.

"The virus uses the outreaching spike protein to hook on to the host cell, but normally this protein is inactive. The cleavage site structure’s job is to cheat the human furin protein, so it will cut and activate the spike protein and cause a “direct fusion” of the viral and cellular membranes. –SCMP" from below.

And....Meanwhile, a study by French scientist Etienne Decroly at Aix-Marseille University, which was published in the scientific journal Antiviral Research on February 10, also found a “furin-like cleavage site” that is absent in similar coronaviruses.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3052495/coronavirus-far-more-likely-sars-bond-human-cells-scientists-say

and this one https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210217/The-origin-of-SARS-CoV-2-furin-cleavage-site-remains-a-mystery.aspx
Dr Fleming gives a pretty good description in this five hour video, you won’t need to watch the whole thing to get to the description.
But basically he says that they added a PRRA (proline, Arginine, Arginine. Alanine)insert which causes the spike to push upward into this shape and creating the prion like domain. They also added in a five hundred and seventy amino acid complex from the HIV virus (He says Luc Montignier verified it)
The PRRA insert he claims is critical for infecting the brain. It is an informative video if you have the time. I believe he has concerns regarding the furin cleavage as it is sheared of by the antibodies and then floats freely in the blood, RNA outside of the cell is by definition is a prion.

J.R.K

Thanks for posting these. Yes, to clarify when I said he did not take drugs I meant AZT, etc.; the AIDS cocktail that killed.
I thought that was what you meant regarding the AZT and the AIDS cocktail, but I am just learning on the history of this, I was just a teenager in the eighties when this whole AIDS issue came about. I find the possibility of recombinant viruses produced in the production of vaccines to have possible merit as to the origins of the autoimmune diseases (I do not think that considering AIDS as an autoimmune disease is a real stretch of a possible reality), cancer, and autism explosion in the past decades.
Dr Mikovits assertion that this is being done to get rid of the evidence of these recombinant XMRV’s, may have some truth, or just a side benefit to the possible global cabals one world government scenario.

J.R.K

This sheds a little more light on what is being seen in the vaccinated, the next pandemic might be cancer. There appears to be a validation that the gene therapies are silencing the innate immune system.
They mentioned TLR 4,7,8 being downregulated. This may be the actual reason as to why the gene therapies prevent severe illness, in that messaging is inhibited to the macrophages that raise cytokines.

View: https://rumble.com/vrnol2-dr.-ryan-cole-is-there-a-covid-vaccine-cancer-connection.html

P

Peatness

1644248910700.png

P

Peatness

Yes @Pina!!!!
I had seen this somewhere earlier and my first thought was well isn’t that a lucky coincidence!!
I can just imagine what the side effects will be for this one.
The convid plandemic is a cash cow for all involved £££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$. Not to mention taking care of the 'population' question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals