Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

The thing is, whatever propensity to disease a person has, spike will make sure it develops.

“"...Stegenga faults physicians and drug companies for expanding their markets by inventing disorders and pathologizing common conditions. He calls this practice “disease-mongering.” Dubious disorders include restless leg syndrome, erectile dysfunction, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, halitosis, male balding, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, osteoporosis and social anxiety disorder."”

Beatrix_

“"...Stegenga faults physicians and drug companies for expanding their markets by inventing disorders and pathologizing common conditions. He calls this practice “disease-mongering.” Dubious disorders include restless leg syndrome, erectile dysfunction, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, halitosis, male balding, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, osteoporosis and social anxiety disorder."”

Hard to say where disease-mongering ends and gaslighting starts...

Wow! “Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels - and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect”

1701636920427.jpeg

Beatrix_

This seems to fit in with the idea put forward @Beatrix_ this could be a possible mechanism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/CLgwBqrH78I?si=DpyNnla5r2J3gI4I

Spike raises inflammation and will make it uncontrollable by the natural bodily mechanisms. So any controlled, underlying issues any person has will be amplified and the geniuses doctors and scientists won't pin those issues to a single cause - cancer, cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurologic issues are "of course" unrelated!

J.R.K

J.R.K

This is a very good question by Dr Janci, “ what will happen to these children as they age”, Dr Peats words still ring clear in my head,”it could take as many as three generations before we know the full spectrum of the side effects from these mRNA vaccines”. I try to remain optimistic, but it seems a tall order as more data emerges.

ThinPicking

I try to remain optimistic, but it seems a tall order as more data emerges.
Go by and lean against what you see, hear and feel in your life. And for inference or projection from datapoints on the internet, prey for them to be well if you can and wish them well if you can't.

What is there really not to be optimistic about.

J.R.K

Go by and lean against what you see, hear and feel in your life. And for inference or projection from datapoints on the internet, prey for them to be well if you can and wish them well if you can't.

What is there really not to be optimistic about.
Your point is well taken and prayers are a daily absolute must for me. But when it’s your wife, kids, mother, sister, and all other relatives and friends in the experimental side of the game and they are not willing to stop taking the injections despite the mounting evidence. It’s a little like praying for survivors in a slow motion train wreck.with everyone you care on board.

ThinPicking

It’s a little like praying for survivors in a slow motion train wreck with everyone you care on board.
We don't actually know this is akin to a trainwreck yet. I did however witness many loves get on a train. They seem alright so far. Minus behavioral aberrations concomitant to voluntary boarding in the first place.

As for their likelihood of doing it again. God only knows aside from influence we carefully render.

J.R.K

They seem alright so far. Minus behavioral aberrations concomitant to voluntary boarding in the first place.
I see the same in mine, but no regrets in joining the experimental cohort in this mass pharmaceutical trial. But thank you for your observations and encouraging sentiments. @ThinPicking

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals