Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatress

Any infection or vaccination, especially when there’s an excess of estrogen or a deficiency of antiinflammatory factors, can permanently damage your health. Ray Peat

Beatrix_

Gaslighting or good science?

How methodological pitfalls have created widespread misunderstanding about long COVID

(I won't post a link to avoid pingback notifications)

63147.png

Key messages
The existing epidemiological research on long COVID has suffered from overly broad case definitions and a striking absence of control groups, which have led to distortion of risk.

The unintended consequences of this may include, but are not limited to, increased societal anxiety and healthcare spending, a failure to diagnose other treatable conditions misdiagnosed as long COVID and diversion of funds and attention from those who truly suffer from chronic conditions secondary to COVID-19.

Future research should include properly matched control groups, sufficient follow-up time after infection and internationally-established diagnostic or inclusion and exclusion criteria.

Introduction
High rates of long COVID or post-acute sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) continue to be reported in academic journals and subsequently filtered to the public. For instance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently stated ‘nearly one in five American adults who have had COVID-19 still have long Covid’.1 Many scientific publications overestimate PASC prevalence because of overly broad definitions, lack of control groups, inappropriate control groups, and other methodological flaws. This problem is further compounded by inclusion of poorly conducted studies into systematic reviews and meta-analyses that overstate the risk. This is fed to the public by the media and social media, raising undue concern and anxiety. This paper aims to discuss these estimation errors and why epidemiologic research on long COVID has been misleading.

P

Peatress

An 18 year had cardiac arrest - nothing to see here.

Bronny James, the 18-year-old son of LeBron James, missed his first USC practice on Monday as he continues to recover from the cardiac arrest he suffered in July, and Trojans coach Andy Enfield says the star freshman feels great.

Beatrix_

Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Bivalent Vaccine
Open Forum Infectious Diseases, Volume 10, Issue 6, June 2023, ofad209
Published: 19 April 2023

Conclusions
The bivalent COVID-19 vaccine given to working-aged adults afforded modest protection overall against COVID-19 while the BA.4/5 lineages were the dominant circulating strains, afforded less protection when the BQ lineages were dominant, and effectiveness was not demonstrated when the XBB lineages were dominant.

Vaccine
Volume 40, Issue 40, 22 September 2022, Pages 5798-5805
Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19
Abstract
Introduction

In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We adapted the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine trials.

Methods
Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in adults (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on Brighton Collaboration adverse events of special interest.

Results
Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI −0.4 to 20.6 and −3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI –23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI −3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Discussion
The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

Vaccine Negative Effectiveness
These eleven studies all show that COVID vaccines' effectiveness declined so much that they do not provide any protection against infection. Instead, they promote COVID-19 infections and by doing so also promote transmission to others. This is particularly disturbing since many of the vaccines were at very low risk of serious illness, yet they served as an amplified vector for transmitting the virus.

These studies suggest that the pandemic is being perpetuated by the very tool that was designed to stop it.

P

Peatress

COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere​

A new paper by Denis Rancourt and colleagues looks at Covid vaccine-related deaths in 17 countries in the southern hemisphere. These countries include Argentina, Australia, Brazil and South Africa, among others. The conclusion is that the risk of death from the Covid injection is much higher than reported in the media, clinical trials and other monitoring systems. Denis calls for an immediate reevaluation of public health policies, especially those prioritising the elderly for ‘vaccination’.

Source: jermwarfare.com | September 26, 2023

Paper: 2023-09-17 COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere - Denis Rancourt

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VEWLMfh1GPKW/

Beatrix_

Great study on mitochondrial issues posted elsewhere by @Osukhan

The researchers refer to issues derived from the infection, but the spike protein is also in the vaccines.

Current Research in Neurobiology
Available online 6 October 2023, 100112
In Press, Journal Pre-proof

The SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein interacts with MAO-B and impairs mitochondrial energetics

In vitro study
There is mounting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 targets mitochondria and manipulates metabolism with mitochondrial dysfunction mirroring that seen in neurodegenerative disease (Ajaz et al., 2021; Gibellini et al., 2020; Ramachandran et al., 2022). Infection with SARS-CoV-2 is associated with changes in mitochondrial morphology, altered bioenergetic function, increased reactive oxygen species (ROS), and decreased mitochondrial membrane potential (Ajaz et al., 2021; Romão et al., 2022; Shang et al., 2021). Moreover, the S protein can interact with endogenous proteins and modulate cellular processes in the absence of the other SARS-CoV-2 viral components (Shirato and Kizaki, 2021; Solis et al., 2022; Suzuki et al., 2021), including mitochondrial function and the NLRP3 inflammasome (Albornoz et al., 2022; Clough et al., 2021; Lei et al., 2021).
Understanding the neurological sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 is of particular importance when considering the surge of post-encephalitic Parkinsonism that followed the Spanish influenza in 1918.
Increases in glycolysis have been observed in patient PBMCs and SARS-CoV-2-infected monocytes (Ajaz et al., 2021; Codo et al., 2020), suggesting that SARS-CoV-2 infection may elicit the Warburg effect. As a proxy measure of anaerobic metabolism, we next quantified LDH activity and extracellular lactate concentrations. Consistent with a shift in oxidative to glycolytic metabolism, SH-SY5Y-Spike cells demonstrated increased LDH activity and higher lactate concentrations in culture medium compared to SH-EV cells.
Persistent expression of the spike glycoprotein has been detected in circulation and in enriched plasma neuron- and astrocyte-derived extracellular vesicles following acute COVID-19 recovery, and correlate with neuropsychiatric manifestations associated with long COVID (Peluso et al., 2022; Swank et al., 2023). High MAO-B activity and specific MAO-B polymorphisms are also associated with depression and chronic fatigue syndrome (Moriguchi et al., 2019; Smith et al., 2006), in part due to decreases in monoamine availability. Thus, our data indicating that MAO-B activity is elevated in the presence of the spike glycoprotein suggests certain individuals may be more sensitive to developing the neuropsychiatric symptoms associated with long COVID due to genetic differences. High levels of psychological distress prior to SARS-CoV-2 infection are associated with long-COVID neuropsychiatric symptoms, such as fatigue and ‘brain fog’, that impair routine daily activities (Wang et al., 2022a, Wang et al., 2022b).
Transcriptome profiling has revealed that SARS-CoV-2 downregulates transcript expression of nuclear encoded mitochondrial genes, including those related to complex I (Miller et al., 2021). Decreased gene expression of complex I genes may be a compensatory mechanism as complex I is a major site of ROS production (Turrens, 1997). In agreement with this observation, cells expressing the spike glycoprotein displayed elevated rates of mitochondrial H2O2 emissions and lower glutathione content (GSH + 2GSSG).

P

Peatress

"Data in the table suggest the inflammatory joint problems stirred up by vaccination go beyond the arm and include herniated vertebral discs, chronic back pain, Achilles tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis. It’s my speculation that sites in the body that have pre-existing inflammation may get more heavily seeded with lipid nanoparticles laced with mRNA that work to install the inflammatory Spike protein into those joints and tendons, further worsening the inflammatory pain."

Beatrix_

"Data in the table suggest the inflammatory joint problems stirred up by vaccination go beyond the arm and include herniated vertebral discs, chronic back pain, Achilles tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis. It’s my speculation that sites in the body that have pre-existing inflammation may get more heavily seeded with lipid nanoparticles laced with mRNA that work to install the inflammatory Spike protein into those joints and tendons, further worsening the inflammatory pain."
I met my former hairdresser at the supermarket yesterday. She had to close her beauty salon early last year due to suddenly acquired repetitive motion disorder. She blames the covid vaccines she took (I suppose she took 2 or 3 shots). She is smarter than all professors I know. Of course the professors feel a need to stay loyal to their illuminism... To belong to this society of respectable journalists, judges, politicians and scientists.

P

Peatress

I met my former hairdresser at the supermarket yesterday. She had to close her beauty salon early last year due to suddenly acquired repetitive motion disorder. She blames the covid vaccines she took (I suppose she took 2 or 3 shots). She is smarter than all professors I know. Of course the professors feel a need to stay loyal to their illuminism... To belong to this society of respectable journalists, judges, politicians and scientists.
How sad.

Boy they have a syndrome for everything! I have never heard of that one.

J.R.K

The thing is, whatever propensity to disease a person has, spike will make sure it develops.
Repetitive strain injuries are not uncommon in industries that require repetition of the same muscle group on a continuous basis, but the observation of sudden onset repetitive strain disorder does not fit the progression of the condition arises, like most degenerative conditions this takes place over longer periods of time. The shots certainly are cytotoxic and raise inflammation and inflammatory responses. It does appear that underlying conditions are accelerated in their progression. It is a sad kettle of fish for those in the experimental group without question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals