COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Peatress

Nope, it was for the interview, but the comment below explains why Anarchy is a utopia.
I've not studied anarchism in detail but if it’s utopia so are many other political ideology. The article was of interest to me because the question needed to be asked. Why did groups that would previously rebel against authoritarianism cave in to the covid 19 scam? This article did answer it somewhat – the groups were infiltrated. I’ve been thinking about this a lot since 2020 when I realised we didn’t have an opposition in England. The Corona virus Act was passed and support by all parties without much resistance. To me it made a mockery of politics.

Beatrix_

I've not studied anarchism in detail but if it’s utopia so are many other political ideology. The article was of interest to me because the question needed to be asked. Why did groups that would previously rebel against authoritarianism cave in to the covid 19 scam? This article did answer it somewhat – the groups were infiltrated. I’ve been thinking about this a lot since 2020 when I realised we didn’t have an opposition in England. The Corona virus Act was passed and support by all parties without much resistance. To me it made a mockery of politics.
Some 30 years ago I attended to a meeting of the anarchist group in my hometown and was very disappointed because:
1) they essentially were anti-capitalists (I was surprised that only now it was detectable in Europe, or more likely they hadn't been looking for it before)
2) anarchism strongly relies on fairplay
3) anarchism presupposes that everyone understands and performs their role in society with no need for a leader - more than 90% people I know look forward to having a leader
4) more than 50% people I know begged for authoritarian measures during the plandemics

93e93b1bf.png

3)

Regina

Some 30 years ago I attended to a meeting of the anarchist group in my hometown and was very disappointed because:
1) they essentially were anti-capitalists (I was surprised that only now it was detectable in Europe, or more likely they hadn't been looking for it before)
2) anarchism strongly relies on fairplay
3) anarchism presupposes that everyone understands and performs their role in society with no need for a leader - more than 90% people I know look forward to having a leader
4) more than 50% people I know begged for authoritarian measures during the plandemics

View attachment 55077
3)

"....The anarchist faith in ethics, in the basic goodness of human beings and the way that we trust them to run their own lives without being policed by authority, stems, in my view, from the understanding that the divine is within all of us if only we would allow it to shine and guide our thoughts and actions."

sigh. There's the rub.

Beatrix_

"....The anarchist faith in ethics, in the basic goodness of human beings and the way that we trust them to run their own lives without being policed by authority, stems, in my view, from the understanding that the divine is within all of us if only we would allow it to shine and guide our thoughts and actions."

sigh. There's the rub.

"Anarchists – authentic ones, anyway! – regard the individual as part of a greater whole, but insist that they must be free to follow their own innate moral compass, safe in the knowledge that this will also be the innate moral compass of the community."

The immoral ones will never miss a chance of taking advantage of both the amoral and the moral ones...

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals