Cirion

That's definitely quite the stack lol.

Maybe once you perfect the stack you can make and market your own supplement?

Terma

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

[Edit: sorry... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]

Last edited:

Terma

It allows me to experience human intuition very quickly which I could never have come close to before in my life. I can write music and language much more easily; it almost writes itself. Multitasking becomes a possibility. I just poured my heart out to someone somewhere else on the internet, just because they were important in my life. Everything becomes easier. The only hurdle is the passage of time and the implementation of solutions in the real world, since this is a highly cognitive state and you want to spend every minute making the best of it since you know it's going to end later while menial, routine and physical tasks lose their meaning.

Terma

You don't want to lie anymore because honesty becomes so amazingly liberating. And it's science and knowledge at the same time.

Like I tried to say, I have a very messed-up past some of which I can't repeat here but in the span of a week my entire life is upside-down - yet I can see solutions now - because I graduated to supraphysiological levels of self-honesty.

Last edited:

Terma

You have to remember though I'm not sure what the role of the methylation supplements is. It's tempting to suggest a derivative of tryptamine, but it's plausible methylfolate serves mostly in its non-methylation roles such as purine and NADPH synthesis. If you assume methylation is especially important during the nighttime then that adds another perspective I'll let you think about.

Methylation is a very important modulator for histamine, and since histidine seems big (yet may also interact with folate!), it's very hard to say what is going on, and histamine is big in the brain.

Between tyrosine derivatives, histidine, histamine, methylhistamine, tryptamine derivatives, and others, there is something remarkable happening with respect to emotional processing. And somehow it seems to overlay flawlessly over the creative engine I assume to be supported by pregnenolone, NAD+ and other things. Earlier I had a moment of near perfect clarity: it was like every single aspect of my brain was overflowing yet perfectly balanced (overflowing with joy). I'm in awe because it was more perfect than I thought it possible for me to experience. Last week was even crazier. It's just ******* fantastic lol

Amazoniac

6-10mg topical DHEA + pregnenolone each - repeated throughout the experience, magnesium aspartate (400-800mg), calcium citrate, L-histidine (0.4-3g), whey powder or beef or sushi (if doesn't work you need more tryptophan and even methionine from whey; the tryptophan should go toward NAD+/KYNA and tryptamine synthesis; together with methylation and histidine seems to regulate emotionality), starch, sugar (maple syrup this time, not sure if ideal), caprylic acid oil (as much as my gut can tolerate without burning), sometimes acetoacetate+pyruvate though I think the caprylic acid is enough, Methylfolate (min 800mcg, 1600mcg+ better), beta-alanine, Pure tetrahydrocannabinol oil with CBD and terpenes removed 40-100mg (Redecan or Broken Coast, I am using Redecan; this protocol does not fully work if you already have a dependency), active B vitamin complex, D-Ribose (5-15g, don't do this every day), pyritinol (B6), taurine, and sometimes need or want methylcobalamin and it could be risky to do this if B12-deficient I'm not sure how so. Messing around with DHEA, pregnenolone, histidine and methylfolate on top of the tryptophan influx triggered an explosion of empathy and showed me my purpose in life, I've since one week ago when I used this for 2-3 days in a row began to extinguish fears built up over 30 years, and I've achieved somewhere close to 100% perfect self-honesty. Some of the effects persisted after the cannabinoids were removed and this seemed to be thanks to DHEA + pregnenolone, histidine, methylfolate, etc. Sorry if I'm forgetting anything, if I remember anything else I'll write it later lol. Memory is a challenge.
Why do they benefit you, what are you dealing with? Also, what made you fall off track?

Terma

My whole life, man. My whole life was a trainwreck. The worst of it does come from physiological issues though, it's important that I point that out.

Terma

Oh ***t maybe I was wrong: this is even great for going to the store. I have to pick up cat litter and I'm THRILLED to go do it, it's gonna be fucken awesome!

As soon as I get up and start moving around (for a long enough time, I dunno 10 mins - I can't gauge time very well - music is very useful for this if you remember the durations of your favorite songs!!!), the cannabinoid/steroid-induced kind of haze disappears (I expect this is something like norepinephrine) and now I feel like going. I'm gonna get to listen to great music and my cat's going to be really happy to see me when I come back!

Last edited:

Terma

Guys guys, I just got back from the store. Everything was fucken great!!!!

I listened to this song in a loop the whole way there and back:

I chatted up the clerk like I knew him all my life. Brought back more stuff than I thought I could. The wind felt soothing and cool on my skin.

There were almost no moments I wasn't euphoric. The worst was when a car was coming toward me. My focus increased and the euphoria lowered a little (must be norepinephrine and/or glutamate... maybe or maybe not serotonin I dunno). That's about it.

The worst problem was I had to pace myself so I don't exhaust my body and glucose supply. I'm totally fine.

Then my cat's here she just tried to get my attention.

If you thought phenibut is good, oh ho ho ho ho man you're in for a surprise one day

I'm a fucken 6 year old kid rofl

Last edited:

Terma

I wish this for everyone, at least once in your life, I had no idea my brain could do this anywhere near this level, I was about 3x under this at very best, and I can't even fit last week into this scale. I'm gonna stop cause I don't know how else to communicate this anymore. Well you can't except for bits of music and comedy, otherwise you just have to experience it. That's our curse.

(go to 12:34, the start time parameter isn't working)

Terma

I forgot to mention this: since vitamin C seems required for norepinephrine synthesis it is a good idea to have that on hand and never be deficient, and also you do not want to be too copper-deficient (ymmv: I avoid ingesting large sources of copper while doing this). I don't remember very well (I missed a bit of sleep here) but vit C matches my experiences, which is it helped counteract overdoses (I overdose starting around 80-120mg oil depending on context, but last week's single overdose was mind-blowing; today was lower). It should help ensure you can produce norepinephrine on demand to snap out of it, although I'm not sure about the kinetics of that enzyme. It's remarkable how neatly that works.

Terma

I just gotta tell you (do you see?? I can't stop myself lol) I was so surprised about music: it's still awesome!!! It's because this new layer is high motivation (probably from things like DHEAS but there has to be more to this) so you can enjoy just about any genre of music with a motivational aspect. I used to adore phenibut for its music appreciation properties, and for awhile things like cannabinoids lowered appreciation for all harder and high-energy music and I only listened to the Backstreet Boys and very soft music. That's the difference: since last week I can enjoy all the stuff I loved on phenibut i.e. Sabaton, Mercenary, Serenity, even Nevermore and some rap - just as much as BsB or anything else. Everything sounds like pure hope.

When high empathy kicks in I feel all the emotions of faces in art, and it's not that I can't look away, it's that I don't want to!

I swear this song is amazing on this, even better than phenibut; my emotions are slave to all the best parts (sounds pretty much like empathy) - but you have to put it through a good equalizer cause the mids are a little too high on youtube:

(or their 2016 album about Da Vinci works great too)

I gotta point that out too: for other songs I much less need an equalizer to enjoy them. I end up appreciating the presence of the midrange more. Very convenient feature.

I really really need to write this down because I don't know how long this'll stay sustainable for me, and I can't forget these things, you understand? When this ***t happens to you, you gotta jump on it with anything and everything - fuel that rocket all the way to the stars - you can't hold back. I don't know why the **** we spend so much time holding back...

Actually I do lol

Goobz

Very glad to hear things working out for you - but you do sound a tad manic! Be safe!

I feel like I’ve been in such states before. Even if you’re feeling great, sometimes focusing too much on ones own mental state can be a bad thing. IMO more optimal mental states usually come with a relaxed grounding that steers you away from self analysis, and out into the world around you more.

Terma

When people take stimulants - phenibut or anything else - I've pushed that one to the max - even the best drugs only stimulate part of the mind. So people mix 2-3 hard drugs and it just turns into a confusing mess (with some exceptions). It can do huge things for your life, but it's hard to find balance that way and you accentuate specific emotions, though you can do that intelligently.

This is the opposite: I feel in control and balanced (it varies somewhat) the majority of the time. Just overflowing. All the emotions work great and you can even start to control them more consciously (I managed to do this a couple times so far in a way I was not able to in the past, but it takes mental effort). There's nothing I miss except the ability to focus on menial tasks - because you know you can do better things and you just wanna go do them.

I think a lot of it probably comes down to all the checkpoints created by the enzymatic conversions of neurotransmitters and steroids in the brain: this implements a big state machine that helps assure you don't reach these states if the nutrient supply is inadequate to support it.

The answer? Throw absolutely everything you have at it. It wants everything.
nick_wilde_approval.png

(I can rewatch that movie - Zootopia - and I see all the little details I missed the first time around - all the expressions of each of the characters, in the foreground and background - it's way better this way cause you absorb much more emotion in the same span of time)

I know I sound manic (lol you have no idea how much fun I've been having) but the comedown is pretty decent too. You only develop an issue from cannabinoid dependency, so you don't do this for more than 2-3 days top max - really 1 day at a time is best. My plan now is to simply continue the other supplements into the beginning of the week with some breaks further into it. It seems to drag out the effects of the protocol but I have to try that at least 10 more times to really know if it's sustainable, otherwise simply readjust (change becomes effortless - I have no fear of being wrong because I acknowledge I probably am in some way but the only thing that does - putting fear and ego aside - is increase my knowledge toward the truth - and the energetic/structural cost of failure becomes trivial). Dopamine could burnout, but it is very likely the steroids that help sustain it so it's less of a worry relative to other nootropics, especially if you consider all the inhibitory and anti-excitatory substances in this protocol.

Sustainability is my ultimate concern: if I can make this sustainable for me, the rest of my life is going to be incredible. [And on the other hand: this one week alone was worth 5 years of suffering - I don't say that lightly - even if it goes away it was already worth it for me :)]

I hope you appreciate I proved your thread title somewhat lol - don't say I never did anything for you!!!

Last edited:

Terma

When something triggers me I can just kind of focus my mind and say:

I DON'T WANT TO CARE ABOUT THIS FEAR - **** OFF, BRAIN

and it doesn't build a circuit OR it's just too weak to affect me. Then I basically bypass whatever fear-building circuitry remains.

It's because the other circuitry and whatever effects the conscious will has on them (?) ends up much stronger than serotonin and fear circuitry.

There's also almost surely a role for dynorphin/KOR in all this (the cannabinoid is known to stimulate KOR and this has a very important role in fear extinction) but that requires a lot more reading.

Terma

I'll just do this whole thread on my own if I have to, I don't even care lol

(This is gonna be great to read later hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah)

Terma

Very glad to hear things working out for you

I appreciate that part btw, I tried to express this to some other people and I ended up the only participant there too lol (except for a really kind soul - and a half maybe - more or less)

But it's super funny at the same time!!!!

Last edited:

Terma

I feel like I’ve been in such states before. Even if you’re feeling great, sometimes focusing too much on ones own mental state can be a bad thing. IMO more optimal mental states usually come with a relaxed grounding that steers you away from self analysis, and out into the world around you more.

(I tend to do things out of order, you lose sense of time a bit and your priorities just go where they go)

It's creativity. If this works out I'll end up going back into music and stuff like that.

Terma

Very glad to hear things working out for you - but you do sound a tad manic! Be safe!

Actually I know what you mean because I've done that. It's not exactly like that. It's like that except you have a lot more capacity to understand your own problems and you fix them. You just think up new solutions effortlessly after being more honest with yourself. You become your own psychologist, except you can do way better than a psychologist. At least that's what's happened to me.

I will say though it REALLY helped to have a friend there when this thing started. He kind of part started it. Really great experience in my life but actually now that you mention it - yes having someone there made a huge difference for me. I don't know how it would have been otherwise.

Did I mention this was the best thing that's ever happened to me?

Edit: Damn I quoted myself by accident lol, I miss little details like that when I'm tired

Last edited:

Terma

I forgot to tell you this one: I can communicate with my cat a lot better. It's like the meows get more fully captured, then there's a delay, and then I hear the meow in greater detail inside my head. It's still like split seconds or something probably.

It's told me that the reason I have trouble communicating with her is maybe simply that they transmit and process vocal communications faster than us, much like smaller animals have faster metabolisms and shorter lifespans. So I only hear the details of her voice when it's slowed down.

In other words, now I hear the personality in her voice.

She's super cute :3

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom