Can't get rid of this stubborn skin fungus !!!

OP
P

Peater503

Yup. I applied it every day for a week and then every other day for a week or two. The doctor told me I would have to apply it for life but it has been 8 years and it hasn't come back.

I had it for a long time too, 5 years or so. At one point I had gone to my original family doctor and he prescribed some anti-fungal pill. I took it and the infection shrank but came back full force after the treatment ended.
Incredible. I really wonder what the source of your fungus was; like if it was just an infection on the skin transferred through touch or if it was a symptom of a larger fungal growth happening on the inside.

It must have been the former because, from my (limited) understanding, anti-fungal pills are the only way to get rid of intestinal overgrowth (unless there's a topical treatment that I don't know of that somehow spreads throughout the whole body through the skin, maybe topical sulfur does this? 🤔)

lucid&alive

Incredible. I really wonder what the source of your fungus was; like if it was just an infection on the skin transferred through touch or if it was a symptom of a larger fungal growth happening on the inside.

It must have been the former because, from my (limited) understanding, anti-fungal pills are the only way to get rid of intestinal overgrowth (unless there's a topical treatment that I don't know of that somehow spreads throughout the whole body through the skin, maybe topical sulfur does this? 🤔)
I don't know. I've never had great gut health. But I think the topical nature of the treatment suggests some sort of imbalance in the skin flora.

Also, this is interesting. One of the girlfriends I had during that time got it as well. This is when I had already had it for a while. So that suggests some sort of transmission whether it was skin to skin or from saliva.

Ucume

So I've had this terribly annoying skin fungus for a few years now. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but according to the images on Google, I guess it's either Pityriasis rosea or versicolor. Here's a photo of what it looks like:

View attachment 59923
I have these orange spots on my chest, my stomach, my back, and also plenty around my genital area, unfortunately....

My doctor gave me a chemical cream to get rid of it (I believe it was called Ketoconazole), but of course since modern medicine is not meant to heal but create more dependent patients, the fungus came back.

So then I tried to resort to natural methods; I applied coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil on the different areas. Didn't do much except make it pretty uncomfortable to wear clothes...

So then I thought to myself, skin fungus is usually just a symptom of a deeper problem, right? Like intestinal fungal overgrowth? This thinking process then led me to buy a bottle of undecylenic acid, but even after finishing it, still nothing and spots still everywhere.

More recently, I have also developed two red spots on the left and right of my genital area. The worst thing about them is, at times they become slightly itchy, and so naturally, I itch them. But the big problem is, the more I itch them, the more itchy they become. So it results in this itching cycle where at one point I am scratching my skin off to satisfy the itch and my whole genital area is red and sometimes bleeding a bit from the scratches. I am not sure if this is actually directly related to my fungus though.

I don't know where to go from here. Please help me, I can't take the constant itching and spots all over my body anymore...

P.S: I have not tried the carrot salad yet, maybe that would be my best bet to try for the next few weeks?
I have something similar! I got it a year ago but only on the back of my right hand around thumb. After a few months it happened on the same place on my left hand but it was growing in diameter as crazy (it took me 6 months to realise it was fungal, at first I thought autoinmune, allergic, skin parasites… but nothing worked, even Ivermectin, so I finally realised it was fungal, probably ring worm by the shape of it). A fungal cream got rid of it completely in June, BUT, last month it came back only on the knuckle of my right thumb. The fungal cream keeps it from growing but it doesn’t make it go this time.

Back when I used the cream the first time I started using grated garlic (sulfur) twice a day for 20min and it seemed to help but it was messy and smelly. Now I’m considering attaching a slice of garlic to my knuckle with some surgical tape and see if it kills it.

Weird thing is I haven’t passed it to anyone, not even myself to other parts or to my fiancé. I assume it’s fungal because it responds to fungal cream but I’m quite mystified about it!

The picture is from april, not long before I started the cream (may). It was growing fast (it started in December 2022 as a tiny dot) Now it’s only a small patch on my right thumb. The left hand is completely fine (so far) IMG_9636.jpeg
IMG_9636.jpeg

Last edited:

Ucume

I've had the same happen to me. It's nothing to do with vitamin A. It's gut related, likely a fungal overgrowth there. Do an organic acid test and you'll see. Oral anti-fungals, such as oregano oil, cardamom, etc, will help to get rid of it.
Also apply topical Lugol's iodine. After 2-3 days the whole thing will peel off.
Interesting! I wanted to try this for my case but was afraid of too much iodine absorption? (My iodine levels are quite good as I’ve taken liquid iodine and selenium for about 3yrs in functional- higher than government thinks safe - amounts). My lugols is at 2%. What do u think?

OP
P

Peater503

I have something similar! I got it a year ago but only on the back of my right hand around thumb. After a few months it happened on the same place on my left hand but it was growing in diameter as crazy (it took me 6 months to realise it was fungal, at first I thought autoinmune, allergic, skin parasites… but nothing worked, even Ivermectin, so I finally realised it was fungal, probably ring worm by the shape of it). A fungal cream got rid of it completely in June, BUT, last month it came back only on the knuckle of my right thumb. The fungal cream keeps it from growing but it doesn’t make it go this time.

Back when I used the cream the first time I started using grated garlic (sulfur) twice a day for 20min and it seemed to help but it was messy and smelly. Now I’m considering attaching a slice of garlic to my knuckle with some surgical tape and see if it kills it.

Weird thing is I haven’t passed it to anyone, not even myself to other parts or to my fiancé. I assume it’s fungal because it responds to fungal cream but I’m quite mystified about it!

The picture is from april, not long before I started the cream (may). It was growing fast (it started in December 2022 as a tiny dot) Now it’s only a small patch on my right thumb. The left hand is completely fine (so far)
Thank you for sharing ! The image you attached is not loading for me though for some reason ... :/

Ucume

Thank you for sharing ! The image you attached is not loading for me though for some reason ... :/
You are right, maybe it’s because I’m new in the forum but it keeps giving me random errors. Let me try attach it here again:
IMG_9636.jpeg

OP
P

Peater503

You are right, maybe it’s because I’m new in the forum but it keeps giving me random errors. Let me try attach it here again: View attachment 60068
No worries, let me try to help.

Trying pressing this button that I circled in red below:
092375092375235.PNG

This will open a small box like this:
23019859802635235.PNG

Then simply click on the small box and select the picture you would like to upload and press the "post reply" button :thumbup

OP
P

Peater503

Povidone iodine, like betadona, has the advantage that you dont absorb it as much, and since its bonded it doesnt sublimate in the air
Wasn't able to get betadona, but just got me some of this at a local pharmacy here in France :thumbsup:
3956982365235.jpg

Has a few excipients that are probably not too healthy but if it gets rid of the fungus, it will have been worth it

Ucume

Wasn't able to get betadona, but just got me some of this at a local pharmacy here in France :thumbsup:
View attachment 60072
Has a few excipients that are probably not too healthy but if it gets rid of the fungus, it will have been worth it
Let us know how it does. I’m still considering using Lugol (but a bit concerned about the amount of iodine it would pose).

OP
P

Peater503

Oh my god… so kind! 🥹🙏🏼🙏🏼 Does it work now?View attachment 60074View attachment 60074
Still not, but don't worry, it might be a problem with the website ;)
Let us know how it does. I’m still considering using Lugol (but a bit concerned about the amount of iodine it would pose).
Yes, I will update here soon. I was going to try the Lugol too but then bought the povidone iodine instead because @LukasWood said it has a lower iodine absorption :)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting! I wanted to try this for my case but was afraid of too much iodine absorption? (My iodine levels are quite good as I’ve taken liquid iodine and selenium for about 3yrs in functional- higher than government thinks safe - amounts). My lugols is at 2%. What do u think?
Some has said that topical iodine doesn't absorb at all, but I personally haven't researched this.

Ucume

Still not, but don't worry, it might be a problem with the website ;)

Yes, I will update here soon. I was going to try the Lugol too but then bought the povidone iodine instead because @LukasWood said it has a lower iodine absorption :)
Weird about the picture feature (maybe because I did it from my phone).
Looking forward to your review on the Betadine! :)

Ucume

Some has said that topical iodine doesn't absorb at all, but I personally haven't researched this.
Hmmm... after studying The Iodine Crisis I believe it would... but maybe I just stop my supplemental iodine for a while, up the selenium and go for 2-3 days of lugols it that might get rid of it! :D

OP
P

Peater503

Hmmm... after studying The Iodine Crisis I believe it would... but maybe I just stop my supplemental iodine for a while, up the selenium and go for 2-3 days of lugols it that might get rid of it! :D
Sounds like a plan!

Still, even if I get rid of it, it makes me wonder how come my body allowed such a fungus to spread throughout my skin in the first place...Normally this points to some kind of immune system deficiency, right? If my immune system can't even handle a measly fungus, there must be something seriously wrong with it lol. And if so, I don't know where it's coming from, I am more or less in decent health and my diet is nutritious. It should easily be able to deal with it...

Ucume

Sounds like a plan!

Still, even if I get rid of it, it makes me wonder how come my body allowed such a fungus to spread throughout my skin in the first place...Normally this points to some kind of immune system deficiency, right? If my immune system can't even handle a measly fungus, there must be something seriously wrong with it lol. And if so, I don't know where it's coming from, I am more or less in decent health and my diet is nutritious. It should easily be able to deal with it...
I couldn’t agree more, it had me so mystified. I’m an alternative medicine practitioner so I look at things grom another perspective too, and one thing I work with/believe in is that, in nature, fungus appears in places that are dead to help recycle them. I always wonder if the fungus is there “eating” skin that’s for some reason diseased or needed to recycle. However, when things spread without control (mine started as a tiny dot and grew to cover almost half of the back of my hand and didn’t show signs to want to stop there) or stay for too long, then I also wonder, what else is going on? Should I be controlling it?

OP
P

Peater503

I couldn’t agree more, it had me so mystified. I’m an alternative medicine practitioner so I look at things grom another perspective too, and one thing I work with/believe in is that, in nature, fungus appears in places that are dead to help recycle them. I always wonder if the fungus is there “eating” skin that’s for some reason diseased or needed to recycle. However, when things spread without control (mine started as a tiny dot and grew to cover almost half of the back of my hand and didn’t show signs to want to stop there) or stay for too long, then I also wonder, what else is going on? Should I be controlling it?
Very true, I think the same way.

The way I do it usually is I let my body do it's thing, but if I notice that something like this fungus is staying around for too long (like several months on end) that's when I decide to intervene. If the betadine will be able to get rid of it, I will monitor it closely to see if it grows back. If it does, that will be my confirmation that it's an interior/intestinal problem, and then I'll introduce a strong anti-fungal regiment to my diet to deal with it :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I've had the same happen to me. It's nothing to do with vitamin A. It's gut related, likely a fungal overgrowth there. Do an organic acid test and you'll see. Oral anti-fungals, such as oregano oil, cardamom, etc, will help to get rid of it.
Also apply topical Lugol's iodine. After 2-3 days the whole thing will peel off.
All those things you took basically shut down the detox system and are toxic to the liver and drive the toxin deep back into your body that it was trying to get rid of. This is allopathic thinking and is the old way of thinking. We are entering into a new paradigm now. A low "vitamin A" diet and low toxin diet fixes all this. We can stop suppressing, poisoning, and killing ourselves now. We have been shown a better way.

Ucume

Very true, I think the same way.

The way I do it usually is I let my body do it's thing, but if I notice that something like this fungus is staying around for too long (like several months on end) that's when I decide to intervene. If the betadine will be able to get rid of it, I will monitor it closely to see if it grows back. If it does, that will be my confirmation that it's an interior/intestinal problem, and then I'll introduce a strong anti-fungal regiment to my diet to deal with it :)
Let's keep updated!
The reason why I think it's weird mine is a fungus and why I thought autoimmune first, is because it ended up being bilateral (happened on the same place on both hands, although with months of difference between both) and it didn't "infect" anyone else or either myself on other parts of my body. That makes it look more systemic like you say. Let's stay at it! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals