Can't get rid of this stubborn skin fungus !!!

Peater503

So I've had this terribly annoying skin fungus for a few years now. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but according to the images on Google, I guess it's either Pityriasis rosea or versicolor. Here's a photo of what it looks like:

07w214509872315235.jpg

I have these orange spots on my chest, my stomach, my back, and also plenty around my genital area, unfortunately....

My doctor gave me a chemical cream to get rid of it (I believe it was called Ketoconazole), but of course since modern medicine is not meant to heal but create more dependent patients, the fungus came back.

So then I tried to resort to natural methods; I applied coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil on the different areas. Didn't do much except make it pretty uncomfortable to wear clothes...

So then I thought to myself, skin fungus is usually just a symptom of a deeper problem, right? Like intestinal fungal overgrowth? This thinking process then led me to buy a bottle of undecylenic acid, but even after finishing it, still nothing and spots still everywhere.

More recently, I have also developed two red spots on the left and right of my genital area. The worst thing about them is, at times they become slightly itchy, and so naturally, I itch them. But the big problem is, the more I itch them, the more itchy they become. So it results in this itching cycle where at one point I am scratching my skin off to satisfy the itch and my whole genital area is red and sometimes bleeding a bit from the scratches. I am not sure if this is actually directly related to my fungus though.

I don't know where to go from here. Please help me, I can't take the constant itching and spots all over my body anymore...

P.S: I have not tried the carrot salad yet, maybe that would be my best bet to try for the next few weeks?

Truth

@Peater503 Hi, are there other things that you consider sub-optimal, and that you want to improve, or is this the only thing?

So I've had this terribly annoying skin fungus for a few years now. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but according to the images on Google, I guess it's either Pityriasis rosea or versicolor. Here's a photo of what it looks like:

View attachment 59923
I have these orange spots on my chest, my stomach, my back, and also plenty around my genital area, unfortunately....

My doctor gave me a chemical cream to get rid of it (I believe it was called Ketoconazole), but of course since modern medicine is not meant to heal but create more dependent patients, the fungus came back.

So then I tried to resort to natural methods; I applied coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil on the different areas. Didn't do much except make it pretty uncomfortable to wear clothes...

So then I thought to myself, skin fungus is usually just a symptom of a deeper problem, right? Like intestinal fungal overgrowth? This thinking process then led me to buy a bottle of undecylenic acid, but even after finishing it, still nothing and spots still everywhere.

More recently, I have also developed two red spots on the left and right of my genital area. The worst thing about them is, at times they become slightly itchy, and so naturally, I itch them. But the big problem is, the more I itch them, the more itchy they become. So it results in this itching cycle where at one point I am scratching my skin off to satisfy the itch and my whole genital area is red and sometimes bleeding a bit from the scratches. I am not sure if this is actually directly related to my fungus though.

I don't know where to go from here. Please help me, I can't take the constant itching and spots all over my body anymore...

P.S: I have not tried the carrot salad yet, maybe that would be my best bet to try for the next few weeks?
I saw, and reposted, a Haidut post in the past couple of days that suggested D3 for itching. You might try salt on it, not much lives in a real salty environment. Apple cider vinegar is good for killing fungus too, if that is really what you have going on.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Seems like typical "vitamin A" toxicity, the orange is your clue. If your liver becomes slap full of "vitamin A" then it starts leaking out into the blood and will look for others ways to get out the body.

Seems like typical "vitamin A" toxicity, the orange is your clue. If your liver becomes slap full of "vitamin A" then it starts leaking out into the blood and will look for others ways to get out the body.
I think you may be on to something here Charlie, as itching is a symptom of liver problems, and high vitamin A can cause liver issue…

“Itching is common in autoimmune liver diseases, such as primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and obstructive biliary disease. It also occurs with cancer of the head of the pancreas, hepatitis, and drug-induced liver disease.”

Beatrix_

Do you take zinc?

I would try a paste made with zinc oxide and water (perhaps adding a tiny bit of coconut oil would help with solubilisation?), just enough to make the ZnO into a fluid cream to spread it topically on the lesions. I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Beatrix_

Zinc Therapy in Dermatology: A Review
Published 10 Jul 2014

Abstract
Zinc, both in elemental or in its salt forms, has been used as a therapeutic modality for centuries. Topical preparations like zinc oxide, calamine, or zinc pyrithione have been in use as photoprotecting, soothing agents or as active ingredient of antidandruff shampoos. Its use has expanded manifold over the years for a number of dermatological conditions including infections (leishmaniasis, warts), inflammatory dermatoses (acne vulgaris, rosacea), pigmentary disorders (melasma), and neoplasias (basal cell carcinoma). Although the role of oral zinc is well-established in human zinc deficiency syndromes including acrodermatitis enteropathica, it is only in recent years that importance of zinc as a micronutrient essential for infant growth and development has been recognized. The paper reviews various dermatological uses of zinc.

Snicky

I have no direct experience with this condition or therapy, but am wondering if urine therapy can help and is worth exploring.

It’s on my list of things to research since I heard more about it from a WAP guest on Wise Traditions. I love the idea that it’s so natural, available free and anywhere.

Hans

Forum Supporter

View attachment 59923

I've had the same happen to me. It's nothing to do with vitamin A. It's gut related, likely a fungal overgrowth there. Do an organic acid test and you'll see. Oral anti-fungals, such as oregano oil, cardamom, etc, will help to get rid of it.
Also apply topical Lugol's iodine. After 2-3 days the whole thing will peel off.

LukasWood

Povidone Iodine on the Spots, had something similar, disolved in a few days.

wzuo

If you are looking for ultimate solution then I recommend formalin. It kills everything.

Peater

I had a look on the forum and magnesium chloride came up a couple of times. Topical I assume, cheap and easy to try out anyway.

Pablo Cruise

View attachment 59923

Yes Ketoconazole. If stubborn I would recommend adding Doxycycline 100mg twice daily. The Doxy potentiates the Ketoconazole and can make it fungicidal rather than fungi-static. It may be that the fungi is resistant and a culture and sensitivity might be necessary.
I see it is a cream now, maybe switch to the oral form of Ketoconazole and add the Doxy. I don't know if the Doxy will help the effects of the cream.

mattmm24

Curious you said you are on low vitamin a. Do you supplement with everything garret smith suggests? I tried the low vitamin a with the supplements and I felt alright. But I feel better with cooked veggies (very little carrots). Such a controversial topic and I’ve been on nutritional balancing off and on for years. One thing that I whole heartedly disagree with GS is on sulfur. For a while I was taking molybdenum because I thought I had sulfur sensitivity. I stopped and have been eating loads of vegetables and I have no problem with digesting sulfur. Anyway would love to hear your thoughts.

lucid&alive

When I had Tinea versicolor I was prescribed a sulfur soap and that got rid of it for good. It smelled fairly strongly of sulfur so I have a feeling it was impure. If you buy sublimed sulfur online and try to make your own soap it could work.

OP
P

Peater503

@Peater503 Hi, are there other things that you consider sub-optimal, and that you want to improve, or is this the only thing?
Hi @Truth

In terms of skin health, yes. Besides this, I also have trouble putting on weight/muscle and I sleep very long (10 hours on average), but those are separate things I'm working on and trying to figure out how to fix :) (maybe they're all connected in some way, who knows...)

Other than that, I (luckily) don't have any other serious health complaints.

OP
P

Peater503

I saw, and reposted, a Haidut post in the past couple of days that suggested D3 for itching. You might try salt on it, not much lives in a real salty environment. Apple cider vinegar is good for killing fungus too, if that is really what you have going on.
Hi @Rinse & rePeat

Always nice to see you on the forum, hope you're doing alright :)

I would love to try applying the salt, but my fear is that it will be same story like with the cream I was prescribed, that it will just grow back (which if it is pityriasis versicolor, it is notorious for doing). I'm almost certain it's some kind of intestinal fungal overgrowth that is causing these symptoms, but then I don't understand why the undecylenic acid did not get rid of it..... Probably supplementing apple cider vinegar for some weeks would be a better option?
I saw, and reposted, a Haidut post in the past couple of days that suggested D3 for itching
Will definitely try supplementing some D3 for the itching then, thank you!

OP
P

Peater503

Thank you for this.

I see. The only vitamin A high food I regularly consume is raw milk; liver/eggs/fish I only eat very rarely.

Is vitamin A toxicity in some ways directly connected with fungal overgrowths?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals