Can't get rid of this stubborn skin fungus !!!

Ucume

All those things you took basically shut down the detox system and are toxic to the liver and drive the toxin deep back into your body that it was trying to get rid of. This is allopathic thinking and is the old way of thinking. We are entering into a new paradigm now. A low "vitamin A" diet and low toxin diet fixes all this. We can stop suppressing, poisoning, and killing ourselves now. We have been shown a better way.
Couldn't agree more. In the old story everything needs to be killed.

Ucume

Wasn't able to get betadona, but just got me some of this at a local pharmacy here in France :thumbsup:
View attachment 60072
Has a few excipients that are probably not too healthy but if it gets rid of the fungus, it will have been worth it
Interestingly this popped at the top of threads just now:
Thread 'Excess iodine exposure acutely increases salivary iodide and antimicrobial hypoiodous acid concentrations in humans'
Excess iodine exposure acutely increases salivary iodide and antimicrobial hypoiodous acid concentrations in humans

OP
P

Peater503

So I've had this terribly annoying skin fungus for a few years now. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but according to the images on Google, I guess it's either Pityriasis rosea or versicolor. Here's a photo of what it looks like:

View attachment 59923
I have these orange spots on my chest, my stomach, my back, and also plenty around my genital area, unfortunately....\
Update!

The iodine really worked as @LukasWood and @Hans said it would. I did 2-3 days of application on it and it fell right off! Thank you!!

I am still working on organizing the organic acid test to find the root cause of how this fungal growth managed to grow in the first place. It's proving to be quite difficult to find in my area....is there perhaps a more widely-available alternative type of test to identify the root cause? @Hans

@Rinse & rePeat I could not get started on the treatment of the itchy areas yet, as all the vit D3 around me was seed oil ridden (rapeseed is generally used here in France for D3 supplements), so I had to wait a bit to get my hands on some made with coconut oil (and K2) instead. Will continue to update here on the progress!

Update!

The iodine really worked as @LukasWood and @Hans said it would. I did 2-3 days of application on it and it fell right off! Thank you!!

I am still working on organizing the organic acid test to find the root cause of how this fungal growth managed to grow in the first place. It's proving to be quite difficult to find in my area....is there perhaps a more widely-available alternative type of test to identify the root cause? @Hans

@Rinse & rePeat I could not get started on the treatment of the itchy areas yet, as all the vit D3 around me was seed oil ridden (rapeseed is generally used here in France for D3 supplements), so I had to wait a bit to get my hands on some made with coconut oil (and K2) instead. Will continue to update here on the progress!
I am happy to read the excitement in your words here Peter!

OP
P

Peater503

I am happy to read the excitement in your words here Peter!
Thank you !! I'm glad the cream worked so fast because as it came from the pharmacy, it had excipients like macrogol 400/4000/6000 (polyethylene glycol) and so I'm glad I could stop the treatment quite quick and go back to fully natural treatments now.

The next challenge for me will be to identify the best natural oral anti-fungals to cleanse my system. Hans mentioned oergano oil in his reply, but I read the other day that it's quite hard on the gut... Maybe I'll try some raw garlic gloves daily with some ACV, but that might be too harsh on my gut too. Will be difficult to find a balance between effectiveness and tolerable gut discomfort....But I'll know if it's working or not based on if the fungus regrows or not, on the area I treated with the cream.

Also, on a second thought, I'm not even sure if I need a laboratory test to verify that it's a fungus. I guess it's always good to have additional proof, but my body's symptoms (the orange skin patches) is really all the proof I need, right? On top of that, from what I've researched, the organic acid test is usually rather expensive ($300-$400)

Thank you !! I'm glad the cream worked so fast because as it came from the pharmacy, it had excipients like macrogol 400/4000/6000 (polyethylene glycol) and so I'm glad I could stop the treatment quite quick and go back to fully natural treatments now.

The next challenge for me will be to identify the best natural oral anti-fungals to cleanse my system. Hans mentioned oergano oil in his reply, but I read the other day that it's quite hard on the gut... Maybe I'll try some raw garlic gloves daily with some ACV, but that might be too harsh on my gut too. Will be difficult to find a balance between effectiveness and tolerable gut discomfort....But I'll know if it's working or not based on if the fungus regrows or not, on the area I treated with the cream.

Also, on a second thought, I'm not even sure if I need a laboratory test to verify that it's a fungus. I guess it's always good to have additional proof, but my body's symptoms (the orange skin patches) is really all the proof I need, right? On top of that, from what I've researched, the organic acid test is usually rather expensive ($300-$400)
I know nothing about tests, so I can’t weigh in on that. As for the vinegar and garlic, if you do decide to ingest the vinegar be sure to dilute it. For the garlic, you don’t have to eat much enough to get an upset stomach. Maybe put a clove chopped up in the diluted vinegar solution? I am just throwing out unknowns so decide for yourself.

bistecca

Amazing. What exactly was the protocol? Did it include any anti-fungal oral/topical supplements?
I was hoping to find an old post where i outlined it all in detail but it would probably be a long read anyway.. My dad had tinea versicolor diagnosed at the doctor and it was much like what you've described. He was unhealthy and had tried prescriptions and it didn't seem to help much for him and it varied with the seasons. This was almost 10 years ago. I had been "paleo" for a number of years which had some overlap with a peat diet, but was lower sugar, higher fiber, no caffeine or dairy. I was under a lot of stress with work - air pollution, bad hours - and the skin condition popped up on me too and even after removing the stress it stuck around.. probably dealt with it for 3-5 months trying to cut down carbs and stuff, thinking it was a fungus and fungus ate carbs. I read in one of Rays articles about how that approach stresses the fungus in the gut and causes it to become more entrenched in the gut.. and that the correct approach was to feed it but also mitigate stress and eat the important nutrient dense foods i had been eating, to allow the immune system to do its thing. I started flirting with the idea that caloric density was also not something to shy away from and as a result started to include coffee with milk and sugar in the mornings. I also had been really flatulent at the time and i was open to the idea of reducing fiber, so i cut out salads and most of the fiber. Lots of meat and potatoes and beef barley soup and sort of traditional staples but also fruit juice, fruit, dairy etc. Overall a financially pragmatic way to eat, which played a factor in things as well.. Within a month of that big shift, it was gone and never came back. No topicals, no supplements, no antivirals. Also, i think the way stress can impair immune function and that leads to the gradual worsening of gut derived issues.. that's something i took away as very important to recognize. I think to couch the whole thing in Peat terminology I might say that by increasing the caloric or energy density of my diet, and decreasing fiber, I probably did a combination of things which included increasing metabolism, decreasing the overall microbial activity in the gut and perhaps allowed my immune system to get a better hold of what was happening in there by reducing the energy i was getting from the microbial hind-part of the gut, in favor of simple sugars from fruits and adequately cooked starches.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peater503

I was hoping to find an old post where i outlined it all in detail but it would probably be a long read anyway.. My dad had tinea versicolor diagnosed at the doctor and it was much like what you've described. He was unhealthy and had tried prescriptions and it didn't seem to help much for him and it varied with the seasons. This was almost 10 years ago. I had been "paleo" for a number of years which had some overlap with a peat diet, but was lower sugar, higher fiber, no caffeine or dairy. I was under a lot of stress with work - air pollution, bad hours - and the skin condition popped up on me too and even after removing the stress it stuck around.. probably dealt with it for 3-5 months trying to cut down carbs and stuff, thinking it was a fungus and fungus ate carbs. I read in one of Rays articles about how that approach stresses the fungus in the gut and causes it to become more entrenched in the gut.. and that the correct approach was to feed it but also mitigate stress and eat the important nutrient dense foods i had been eating, to allow the immune system to do its thing. I started flirting with the idea that caloric density was also not something to shy away from and as a result started to include coffee with milk and sugar in the mornings. I also had been really flatulent at the time and i was open to the idea of reducing fiber, so i cut out salads and most of the fiber. Lots of meat and potatoes and beef barley soup and sort of traditional staples but also fruit juice, fruit, dairy etc. Overall a financially pragmatic way to eat, which played a factor in things as well.. Within a month of that big shift, it was gone and never came back. No topicals, no supplements, no antivirals. Also, i think the way stress can impair immune function and that leads to the gradual worsening of gut derived issues.. that's something i took away as very important to recognize. I think to couch the whole thing in Peat terminology I might say that by increasing the caloric or energy density of my diet, and decreasing fiber, I probably did a combination of things which included increasing metabolism, decreasing the overall microbial activity in the gut and perhaps allowed my immune system to get a better hold of what was happening in there by reducing the energy i was getting from the microbial hind-part of the gut, in favor of simple sugars from fruits and adequately cooked starches.
Fascinating. I've been on a similar calorically dense, low fiber diet for some time now. Perhaps that might be why the fungus has not spread further yet.

It also reminds me of the possibility that the fungus I see on my skin right now may just remnants of what's left of it, and that is for some reason staying on the skin. Because I read another thread where someone mentioned even if you have them in a few spots, it might just be (dead?) remnants that stay on the skin and that the actual, intestinal fungus might have been taken care of for some time already (hence no more spreading). If this is the case for me, my question would just be why on earth the body decides to leave the dead fungus stay on the skin? 🤔 It has no mechanism to take care of it?

Lejeboca

The next challenge for me will be to identify the best natural oral anti-fungals to cleanse my system. Hans mentioned oergano oil in his reply

Black-walnut hull tincture is well worth a try (works for me). Some say the tincture of European walnut may work well but I haven't experimented with it.
see, e.g., https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.2650040104 .

Also, Monarda species seems like a good anti-fungal Narirutin + Didymin .
Monarda fistulosa works well for me against yeast infections.

Clove, as @Rinse & rePeat has mentioned, is another good antifungal see, e.g., https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5486105/ .

Ucume

Update!

Fantastic news to hear!! I read you wanted to use garlic. I just remembered that doing a garlic infused enema does wonders. Now, sleep alone because you will stink the whole house for at least 24h! 😂
I’ll dig up the recipe!

Ucume

Update!

I managed to source an iodine salve with minimal ingredients. 100mg povidone iodine per gram from Aliud pharma (Germany).
How many times a day did you apply it, @Peater503? 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 4
OP
P

Peater503

I managed to source an iodine salve with minimal ingredients. 100mg povidone iodine per gram from Aliud pharma (Germany).
How many times a day did you apply it, @Peater503? 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Wow, nice! I did one application per day for 3 days 🙏

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals