Best type of bone grafts when battling autoimmunity? Upcoming tooth extraction+implant.

dervmai

progress
I have a tooth infection and need an extraction. I also need an implant+bone graft. I'm scared of having foreign objects in my body. What is the best option I have?

I have a tooth infection and need an extraction. I also need an implant+bone graft. I'm scared of having foreign objects in my body. What is the best option I have?
I took my friend in last month to have that same thing done. They knocked her out, and the whole procedure lasted 15 minutes. I gotta say I am suspicious of the procedure. She was a new patient and they just met her that morning, already planning surgery without even seeing her tooth, and threw a bone graph in at the last minute, which wasn’t covered under insurance, and they wanted cash up front. I feel like they should have addressed a sinus infection first. In my twenties I had wisdom tooth pain, and the dentist scheduled me to have it out, until my mom told me it could be a sinus infection, and sure enough I treated myself for that and didn’t have the tooth pain. I still have all 5 of my wisdom teeth at sixty. I never heard of bone graphs for simple extractions. What did they do in the old days? Start oil pulling with coconut oil. That is an excellent way to kill bacteria in the mouth.,

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
I took my friend in last month to have that same thing done. They knocked her out, and the whole procedure lasted 15 minutes. I gotta say I am suspicious of the procedure. She was a new patient and they just met her that morning, already planning surgery without even seeing her tooth, and threw a bone graph in at the last minute, which wasn’t covered under insurance, and they wanted cash up front. I feel like they should have addressed a sinus infection first. In my twenties I had wisdom tooth pain, and the dentist scheduled me to have it out, until my mom told me it could be a sinus infection, and sure enough I treated myself for that and didn’t have the tooth pain. I still have all 5 of my wisdom teeth at sixty. I never heard of bone graphs for simple extractions. What did they do in the old days? Start oil pulling with coconut oil. That is an excellent way to kill bacteria in the mouth.,
It is a reinfected root canal. I have a sinus infection but I think it is the infected tooth causing it not the other way around.

“How can I stimulate my dental bone growth naturally?

Calcium. The best method to regrow bone around teeth naturally is to eat well. Since calcium is essential for bone growth, it's vitally important to receive an adequate intake.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals