B1 dangers?

Birdie

We're on the same page. Has your husband noticed other improvements from the Allithiamine?
No. We took that for a couple of years before starting High Dose Thiamine HCl for his Parkinsons like symptoms.

Cloudhands

taking allithiamine BONKED my other b vitamin levels, especially b6. if you are taking b1 and cant sleep for ***t, quit the b1 and take like 10-15 mg of b6 for a few days until youre sleeping 8 hours for a few nights in a row, then quit supplementing and take a b complex like energin.

Dr. B

taking allithiamine BONKED my other b vitamin levels, especially b6. if you are taking b1 and cant sleep for ***t, quit the b1 and take like 10-15 mg of b6 for a few days until youre sleeping 8 hours for a few nights in a row, then quit supplementing and take a b complex like energin.
why does it do that, and is 3.5mg pyrixodine b6 enough alongside 500mg thiamine hcl

Cloudhands

why does it do that, and is 3.5mg pyrixodine b6 enough alongside 500mg thiamine hcl
the b vitamins get used in a sort of constellation together, the increased input of one burns thru all available at the same rate. idk how much b6 you need, id use however much is needed until you sleep well and dont have histamine issues.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

Birdie

Perry Staltic

I'm going to have to try this. My sleep cycle is whacked. thx

Birdie

My husband has had a good sleep experience but we take B1 earlier in the day. And we take magnesium, niacinamide, a little B6, a little B2. Pretty good diet.

My husband, using high dose thiamine, has been sleeping better. He gets up once to pee. He used to get up 3 times.He says his sleep quality is better. It must be just what he needed. The high dose has also diminished his night-time drooling and helped his speech.

The improvement he saw immediately, with his first 500mg a day dose, was that he was able to swallow his pills without choking. He had been having trouble swallowing for several years, so this instant improvement meant a lot.

Many with Parkinsons and Fibromyalgia have benefited from Dr Costantini's protocol w Thiamine. He uses the HCL form. Except when my husband gets tired and his speech slurs then, you would never think he had Parkinsons...

Always a good idea to alert others of problems you might have with a product, but after our miraculous results, I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from trying B1. It took us over a year to adjust his dose. When he had problems like increased drool, I'd adjust his dose. It was slow but worth it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals