OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think androsterone can bump up baseline DHT levels slowly over time given that you stay under 5mgs? I just got my bottle and was thinking of using it sparingly and in very low doses for my rat.

It can certainly raise DHT, and I am about to post a study on just effective a DHT precursor androsterone is. Even 5mg is probably enough over longer time periods of say 1-2 months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did Haidut addressed what Peat said about Androsterone activating the pituitary gland?

Several times, and @Wagner83 also mentioned it a few times. There are studies showing androsterone actually inhibiting prolactin, LH, and FSH and the authors were quite clear they thought it suppressed the pituitary activity, not activated it. Also, look at Table 2 of the attached study. Androsterone is the 3rd steroid from the top and it suppressed LH by 42% at a HED 0.15mg/kg given for 7 days.

Attachments

• Acta_83_1_022.pdf
    637.1 KB · Views: 60
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

My androsterone arrived today. As always you ship super fast.

I took 4 drops around 12:30 after lunch.

Rubbed it into my forearm

Definitely not what I expected.

About 10 minutes later I started feeling my heart pounding. My pulse rate is the same but it's like my heart is just thumping harder than normal.

Definitely not a relaxing feeling or a feeling of decreased adrenaline.

Any suggestions?

How is your cholesterol and thyroid? Did you eat before using? In my experience is has a powerful pro-metabolic effect and since it may also raise noradrenaline. It is also a GABA agonist but I think the net effect between relaxation or stimulation depends very much on the person. The dose may also be too high. I think Ray told people to start with no more than 1mg-2mg when trying 5-AR derived steroids.

firebreather

How is your cholesterol and thyroid? Did you eat before using? In my experience is has a powerful pro-metabolic effect and since it may also raise noradrenaline. It is also a GABA agonist but I think the net effect between relaxation or stimulation depends very much on the person. The dose may also be too high. I think Ray told people to start with no more than 1mg-2mg when trying 5-AR derived steroids.

Thank you for responding @haidut

Some other readers helped me see that it was to high. Now I do one drop in the morning and 1 or 2 with lunch

Curious why you ask about thyroid and cholesterol. How do they relate to this?

I'm taking a pretty high dose of NDT to get my pulse and temps into normal range. My total cholesterol is normally in the upper 200's but I'll be interested to see what it is now that I'm taking this higher dose of thyroid

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you for responding @haidut

Some other readers helped me see that it was to high. Now I do one drop in the morning and 1 or 2 with lunch

Curious why you ask about thyroid and cholesterol. How do they relate to this?

I'm taking a pretty high dose of NDT to get my pulse and temps into normal range. My total cholesterol is normally in the upper 200's but I'll be interested to see what it is now that I'm taking this higher dose of thyroid

I was asking because often people with low cholesterol cannot tolerate androgens or thyroid. However, this does not seem to be your case.

theLaw

A few things that I experimented with that changed my response to Androsterone for the better:

1. Salt (1/4 tsp every half hour)

2. Calcium (eggshell) = 2-3G per day

3. Syrup made from sugar (8tsp) + orange juice a few times per day

4. Getting enough protein (it's very easy to get sub-50G per day in my experience, so it's an important number to watch)

firebreather

A few things that I experimented with that changed my response to Androsterone for the better:

1. Salt (1/4 tsp every half hour)

2. Calcium (eggshell) = 2-3G per day

3. Syrup made from sugar (8tsp) + orange juice a few times per day

4. Getting enough protein (it's very easy to get sub-50G per day in my experience, so it's an important number to watch)

@theLaw good stuff here.

For the syrup do you just heat up some water and mix in the sugar?

Last edited:

Cameron

@haidut does lauric acid coconut oil lower dht orally? Can't find if you've mentioned that yet but some studies suggest it does. Being pro thyroid like androgens I'd like to use both again but coconut oil seems to inhibit 5ar is this fact?

KyrieEleison

Androsterone is suppressive at 2mg on the scrotum? I have been doing 4mg andro and 5mg dhea preg daily on scrotum to get close to the 1:1 ratio. Should I do only 1mg instead? 1 drop of andro and 2 drops of pansterone?

Velve921

ROFL, I used to do king-fu back in high school and used to compete against people that looked like sumo wrestlers.
Well, I don't know if it would help against hairy gorillas (lol) but taking some Oxidal (2-3 drops) before practice may help with endurance. Lapodin and Pansterone/androsterone would help with recovery.

Have any test subjects experimented with Lapodin and androsterone after strenuous activity? If so any dosage or timing? Immediate effects?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have any test subjects experimented with Lapodin and androsterone after strenuous activity? If so any dosage or timing? Immediate effects?

Not that I know of, but maybe others will chime in and share experiences.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut does lauric acid coconut oil lower dht orally? Can't find if you've mentioned that yet but some studies suggest it does. Being pro thyroid like androgens I'd like to use both again but coconut oil seems to inhibit 5ar is this fact?

I posted a few studies on that and I think only PUFA was able to lower 5-AR in concentrations achievable with diet. Most SFA are very weak inhibitors or not at all and given the many human studies with CO that measured steroids while the study was ongoing, by now we would have seen an effect if SFA were really lowering DHT.

HumanLife

Yep, I saw this study a few years ago but was afraid to post here as I was concerned it would be interpreted as homophobic. Sexual preferences are very malleable and depend mostly on steroids and neurotransmitters. Subsequent studies have confirmed ratios of DHT/estradiol, and even activity of the enzyme 17,20-lyase as involved in determining heterosexual or homosexual behavior.
Thanks for posting it. And stay the hell away from Fin. I hope eventually somebody goes to jail for developing that poison.

Hello! I know it has been 2 years since you made this post, but do you still believe this? Are there any other supplements you provide other than Androsterone which may affect sexuality?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

carsot8

I have been taking 400mg Androsterone via Super R andro(iron mag labs) for PFS and found it effective but they have discontinued this. Does anyone know how much idea labs androsterone I would need to take for it to be equivalent? Getting sufficient dosage is really important in improving my symptoms.

japanesedude

@haidut
I've read your experience about Andro and Im interested about the part 'if the woman is on the pill she would NOT react'
Im planning to go on a date with young woman and she's on the pill.
so Is it not a good idea to use Andro for pheromone purposes in my case?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I've read your experience about Andro and Im interested about the part 'if the woman is on the pill she would NOT react'
Im planning to go on a date with young woman and she's on the pill.
so Is it not a good idea to use Andro for pheromone purposes in my case?

Well, only one way to find out if it is a good idea. Where is the post where I said "she would not react" if she is on the pill?

japanesedude

I experienced this too with androsterone but was more of a mixed reaction - some men reacted negatively and others were visibly intimidated and walked away. Same with dogs - the bigger male ones growled (but with their tail between legs) and the smaller ones whine and shiver. Male/Female neutered dogs do not really react much except sniff me longer than usual, and the non-neutered females usually wag their tail and lick me. With women, the cases where I have confirmed information about their contraceptive status, if the woman is on the pill she would NOT react, at least in my case. If she is not on the pill the reaction is usually positive like touching your arms and looking into your eyes. Older women though did get quite angry a few times, probably because their estrogen is already high enough post-menopause.

here.
She told me she's taking a pill everynight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals