Redbird

@haidut What's the half life of androsterone? I've been searching all over but I can't find an answer for this anywhere.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut What's the half life of androsterone? I've been searching all over but I can't find an answer for this anywhere.

I think you found the answer in the thread named the same way.

gabys225

Haidut, after reading your posts about exemestane and it's wonderful metabolite (6-methylene-boldenone), do you know if androsterone has a similar metabolite given their structural similarities? I was wondering if a percentage of it ended up as 6-methylene-boldenone as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, after reading your posts about exemestane and it's wonderful metabolite (6-methylene-boldenone), do you know if androsterone has a similar metabolite given their structural similarities? I was wondering if a percentage of it ended up as 6-methylene-boldenone as well.

Androsterone is fully reduced, while boldenone is not. Once a steroid goes through 5-AR I don't think it can convert back to an unsaturated metabolite. So, I am afraid androsterone won't be converting to 6-methylene-boldenone. It may convert to 6-keto-androsterone or 6-OH-androsterone though.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't met her yet actually. We will meet at late April.
If i use it,I'd use just a drop on scrotum.

It may be better to put 1-2 drops on your neck of behind your ears. Much better place for it to be blown around by the ambient air and check its effects as a pheromone. On your scrotum, it won't be able to reach the air and affect her unless...you know...she "interacts" with the scrotum :):

japanesedude

ohh That sounds like a good idea!
LMAO We'll see .
I haven't been used Andro for couple months and yesterday,I used it and realize I can't samell its musky smell at all.
It was weird cuz I've always noticed strong musky smell even from its bottle cap.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this considered alpha, beta or sultate anderosterone?

There is only one molecule known under the common name "androsterone" - namely, this is 3a,5a-androsterone. That's what our product contains.

Momado965

There is only one molecule known under the common name "androsterone" - namely, this is 3a,5a-androsterone. That's what our product contains.

Got it. Im trying to figure out which of the three mentioned phermones it is.

ricoamoto

Hello everyone
excuse my english; translator google!!!
I am in TRT since 10 years with:
20mg Test Enanthate/day SQ
1.25mg Aromasin/3 days (i am over responder to AI)
could Androsterone replace Aromasin to lower my E2?
Thank you for your answers
Eric

Momado965

Hello everyone
excuse my english; translator google!!!
I am in TRT since 10 years with:
20mg Test Enanthate/day SQ
1.25mg Aromasin/3 days (i am over responder to AI)
could Androsterone replace Aromasin to lower my E2?
Thank you for your answers
Eric

You can replace all that with pansterone +DHT or Andro.

ShotTrue

One of my friends started almost insulting me (saying I looked retarded), he was very aggressive too, his girlfriend was there, an other one (among my best friends) became very stressed and could not even look in my direction when at the bar, he was constantly looking away with restless leg etc.. A guy I crossed path with on the street said to his friends "one day I'm going to beat up this guy", I had never talked to him. Given the last one and what @Constatine experienced (the story with the gun, not sure if he was using andro though) I'm pretty sure it can be dangerous in the wrong environment. Even dogs can react differently.
Can you link about the gun?

carsot8

Has anyone taken both R Andro and idealabs androsterone and can say what the differences they felt were?

ddjd

With respect to reducing Estrone and E2 wouldn't low dose (2.5mg/day) Exemestane be more effective than daily aspirin, estroban and/or androsterone?
is the actual mechanism of action of Androsterone, the same as exemestane?

Last edited:
Any idea if andro applied to the beard would boost it's growth? Or would you recommend some other androgen for that? I'm mainly talking about the area between cheeks and mouth, growth is sparse there.

Some people use minoxidil for this, but I'd rather avoid that face-bloating POS, and the growth you obtain with it is temporary anyways (goes away when you quit). Since androgens are known for maturation of body hair I was wondering if it was possible to improve beard density/thickness with them applied topically...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals