28 best vascularity supplements to get veiny AF

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Vascularity is a sign aged person.
But young people often want to look mature. Well...Let them!
Old people doesn't look vascular like bodybuilders.

Jessie

Well, surely we can probably all conclude that vascularity is influenced by several different mechanisms. Peat would've likely agreed here as well if put into that context.

Not all those mechanisms are estrogen driven. Most probably have some direct or indirect relation to nitric oxide. Which, again, is not something that's always bad.

For example, magnesium and progesterone both increase eNOS. So does mildronate. You want eNOS. Unless you like high blood pressure, lol. Which is exactly what happens when people suppress NO too much with things like methylene blue.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Of course Hans
GH (3-4 ui pharma grade) or ibutamoren (10mg) + oxandrolone (low dose 10-15mg)+ sildenafil(10-20mg)+ agmatine(500-1000mg)
Is this a stack you run continuously?

Limon9

The vascularity just has to be matched to activity levels, interpreted in the context of age and other physiological checks, like the nail-bed capillary refill.

Sampa

Is this a stack you run continuously?
No... Oxandrolone and hgh(or ibutamoren) only in my summer time stack (we are now in top summer in Brazil). Sildenafil and agmatine i use just on demand. (sometimes also mesterolone 50-100mg/day on demand if a boost in libido is an issue)
(I'm 48y, 1m90, 97kg).
I'm on TRT cyp 100mg/wk all year. (with 3mg exemestane).

blackface

@Hans Do you think its safe to use L-Citrulline in pre-workout stack in a long term? Some people here claim its not good since its increase the NO and lower the testosterone. Not sure if its a correct take.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Do you think its safe to use L-Citrulline in pre-workout stack in a long term? Some people here claim its not good since its increase the NO and lower the testosterone. Not sure if its a correct take.
There is evidence to suggest that NO can create carcinogenic nitroso compounds (via the nitrite pathway), even if it comes from a natural source such as beetroot (which contains anti-oxidants.
Short-term studies show that it's safe, but long-term studies are lacking. I'd say it's on the safe side as long as your diet and lifestyle is mostly free from other inflammatory compounds.

blackface

There is evidence to suggest that NO can create carcinogenic nitroso compounds (via the nitrite pathway), even if it comes from a natural source such as beetroot (which contains anti-oxidants.
Short-term studies show that it's safe, but long-term studies are lacking. I'd say it's on the safe side as long as your diet and lifestyle is mostly free from other inflammatory compounds.
Cool, thank you for your input.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals