28 best vascularity supplements to get veiny AF

Apple

Is there a way to reduce vascularity ?
vascularity is ugly

Momma

Veiny? Low progesterone / High estrogen. Pretty sure that is what Peat has said.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Veiny? Low progesterone / High estrogen. Pretty sure that is what Peat has said.
There is a big difference between varicocele (unhealthy veins) and being healthily vascular (something that all physically hard working men are, especially in their arms).

Is 100mg of nitrates from Beetroot a typo? That's a lot of Beetroot, even if it's an extract. Beetroot only contains about 0.5-1% nitrates

redsun

Great informative post as always Hans.

That is an oversimplification. Appropiate amounts of vasodilation has benefits and is necessary. Increased vascularity is more common in men is related to androgens but in general vasodilation is important for blood flow to muscles which affect exercise performance and recovery as well as sexual function and cardiovascular health.

Apple

Do you mean vascularity or do you mean varicose veins or spider veins?
I mean veins on arms like bodybuilders have. I used to go to gym before. I have always been pretty vascular.
I don't want to look like a dockworker :)

Momma

Great informative post as always Hans.

That is an oversimplification. Appropiate amounts of vasodilation has benefits and is necessary. Increased vascularity is more common in men is related to androgens but in general vasodilation is important for blood flow to muscles which affect exercise performance and recovery as well as sexual function and cardiovascular health.
I am not into health and fitness speak. I am on the Ray Peat Forum, hence offering what Peat has said. Thank you.

Jessie

Whenever I soak in a tub full of epson salt I always get out with some pretty crazy vascularity. So I think magnesium definitely helps.

Sampa

What give me crazy vascularity : GH or ibutamoren + oxandrolone + sildenafil + agmatine.

Fred

Ray said that high estrogen relaxes (or weakens?) the vein tissue, causing them to protrude and be more visible. Not sure why anyone would want this ...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ray said that high estrogen relaxes (or weakens?) the vein tissue, causing them to protrude and be more visible. Not sure why anyone would want this ...
DHT enhances vascularity, which is not estrogen driven. There is a difference between looking jacked, lean and vascular and an old individual who doesn't lift and has bulging veins. Huge difference.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Whenever I soak in a tub full of epson salt I always get out with some pretty crazy vascularity. So I think magnesium definitely helps.
How much Epsom do you add per bath?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I mean veins on arms like bodybuilders have. I used to go to gym before. I have always been pretty vascular.
I don't want to look like a dockworker :)
Do you also avoid getting tan? It's funny that back in the 60s (I think) people wanted to look thin and pale because that represented being rich while tan and jacked were associated with blue-collar jobs and poverty.

Apple

Do you also avoid getting tan? It's funny that back in the 60s (I think) people wanted to look thin and pale because that represented being rich while tan and jacked were associated with blue-collar jobs and poverty.
Vascularity is a sign aged person.
But young people often want to look mature. Well...Let them!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals