OP
haidut

haidut

This is very appealing to try. haidut, I wonder if it's legal to ship to gulf countries like the UAE. My camels would love this so much :)

And to those who report their rats are having dreams, how can they notice that? Do they speak with their rats? I am just curious..

I doubt UAE will block this steroid. It is not currently on anybody's banned list but that may change as more research about it comes out. IOC will probably be the first to ban it once people start abusing it for athletic purposes.

milk_lover

I doubt UAE will block this steroid. It is not currently on anybody's banned list but that may change as more research about it comes out. IOC will probably be the first to ban it once people start abusing it for athletic purposes.
Thanks haidut :handok:

HDD

If anything, it should have much more pronounced effect on older rats as those are generally very deficient in androgens. But that's just my guess. It would be nice to hear from people who used it on older rats.
The old male rat is very interested even though he does have hairy legs. You have so many new and exciting products (with more coming soon) it's hard to decide on what to try first. Thank you!!

mangoes

The old male rat is very interested even though he does have hairy legs. You have so many new and exciting products (with more coming soon) it's hard to decide on what to try first. Thank you!!

Does it increase body hair @haidut?

OP
haidut

haidut

Does it increase body hair @haidut?

I have only two reports so far about body hair since the chemical has been online for only about a week. Both people said it made their legs hairier and gave them more facial hair, which is consistent with androgenic effects.

mangoes

I have only two reports so far about body hair since the chemical has been online for only about a week. Both people said it made their legs hairier and gave them more facial hair, which is consistent with androgenic effects.

Thanks Haidut! :):

Miggie

Ok its been 5 days since starting this. Rattata started with 2x 5mg for the first two daya. 2x4 mg for the next and 2x3 today. I think i will keep the dose like this. Sofar Rattata noticed the following.

Better appetite and food clearance.
Fatloss without trying and diet is a lot shittier than before.
Way more assertive.
Chesthair seems to have pretty much stopped growing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Ok its been 5 days since starting this. Rattata started with 2x 5mg for the first two daya. 2x4 mg for the next and 2x3 today. I think i will keep the dose like this. Sofar Rattata noticed the following.

Way more assertive.

Excellent! Any effects on sleep?

gabys225

The subjective psychological effects on my rat are a calm assertiveness, with borderline apathy for considerations of others when making decisions. When my rat puts his foot down, it is done. This is over the course of two weeks. The opposite sex noted an immediate change. My rat's partner had no idea and immediately asked him "what did you take you're acting different, you don't give a ***t about anything and aren't smiling as much" (I understand rat-speak). My rat craved more liver than before. On a particularly stressful day for my rat where he didn't have access to calories at all he felt as if his metabolism tanked as the stress ramped up. This was the truest indicator in my book of the 11k-d working, as my rat was sustaining the metabolic boost with an increase in calories and nutrient dense foods. My rat finds this product fantastic, but advises those using it to keep calories and nutrients high.

My rat finds that having a solid caloric base before trying any of the idealabs products leads to near constant positive results. Just a lesson he learned recently and would like to (re)share with the community. Calories + idealabs = very fruitful experiences for our rats. :D

tara

mirc12354

Way more assertive.
Your chesthair must have grown very fast in the past so you could notice stopped growth after 5 days only. ;)

Miggie

Your chesthair must have grown very fast in the past so you could notice stopped growth after 5 days only. ;)

Yes my chest hair grew fast enough for me to notice the difference. I shave it once a week because i like to keep it short and after a week it would have grown to the point of it being annoying.

mirc12354

Aha. I guess I would probably have to wait a month os so to notice they have stopped growing...

Pointless

At 4 drops in the morning, I think this makes me sleep more lightly. Anyone else getting tired throughout the day?

Rand56

I'm starting to notice I'm having more stamina throughout the day. This is my third day of doing 5 drops per day, all in the morning. I started out by doing 4 drops per day. I'm thinking I may need more. I'll see how it goes. Starting out , I noticed more morning wood although not consistant, then I got sidetracked with doing some Ritanserin for a couple days along with the DHT, which pretty much tanked my libido. I have stopped with that.

Edit: I have yet to get the vivid dreams that others are experiencing.

Last edited:

GAF

Ritanserin for a couple days along with the DHT, which pretty much tanked my libido.

Why would the combo ritanserin and 11 keto dht tank one's libido? Shouldn't take libido higher and higher?

BobbyDukes

Why would the combo ritanserin and 11 keto dht tank one's libido? Shouldn't take libido higher and higher?

One way it can do this is by completely overrunning your system. Haidut's supplements, IMO, are extremely potent at ramping the metabolism. If you don't have the fuel to feed that monster, it will eat you right up.

That's what's happened to me. I can't take this keto DHT thing, nor anything else at the moment, bar a dose of Estroban each day (seems to increase my temps, without completely tanking my system).

The hunger pangs I was getting on keto DHT were just ridiculous (even from one drop). I would inevitably start gorging on more fat (Peat approved foods) to try and kill the hunger, but didn't do much for this problem. Also, extra fat in general just makes me feel slow and lousy. I tried piling in extra carbs as well (my usual standard amount was about 400g intake) to about 600g+, but my body burns through such simple sugars extremely fast.

Overrunning the metabolism will be just as bad a stress to your body as a failing metabolism. Libido will be kaput in this kind of situation.

That's one way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals