GAF

Thank You, Sir. Balance. I tell myself. Balance. Not too little. Not too much. Listen to my body. Don't be greedy. Balance. Listen.

I will keep my mantra on on all the time.

I don't know. I was taking both.

I'm just taking a bit of keto DHT now. I didn't like the ritaserin feeling but I can see how beneficial it might be for others.

It took my foot off the gas pedal too much. And the constipation was a bummer.

OP
haidut

haidut

The subjective psychological effects on my rat are a calm assertiveness, with borderline apathy for considerations of others when making decisions. When my rat puts his foot down, it is done. This is over the course of two weeks. The opposite sex noted an immediate change. My rat's partner had no idea and immediately asked him "what did you take you're acting different, you don't give a ***t about anything and aren't smiling as much" (I understand rat-speak). My rat craved more liver than before. On a particularly stressful day for my rat where he didn't have access to calories at all he felt as if his metabolism tanked as the stress ramped up. This was the truest indicator in my book of the 11k-d working, as my rat was sustaining the metabolic boost with an increase in calories and nutrient dense foods. My rat finds this product fantastic, but advises those using it to keep calories and nutrients high.

My rat finds that having a solid caloric base before trying any of the idealabs products leads to near constant positive results. Just a lesson he learned recently and would like to (re)share with the community. Calories + idealabs = very fruitful experiences for our rats. :D

Perfect, thanks for sharing! I concur with the caloric intake - as metabolism is improving a person needs to be cognizant about their food intake. If you look at small children and how quickly they get hungry and fussy, this is similar to what you may expect if your metabolic rate is high due to supplements of lifestyle in general.

Miggie

Haidut i was wondering if the effects are cumulative. Like i stated before when i was taking 50mcg i would get diarrhea. When I lowered it to 25 mcg I was ok until this morning because now the diarrhea has come back again. I remember you posting that dht stimulates its own syntheses. Could the keto dht be doing this as well?

Rand56

Why would the combo ritanserin and 11 keto dht tank one's libido? Shouldn't take libido higher and higher?

If you read above in the thread, the Ritanserin had a negative impact on libido with a couple other guys in addition to me.

keith

I think the 11-Keto is causing my test subject to start arguing in religious and political threads on this forum, using my username!

GAF

K-man, my rats are doing the same. Must be the 11-Keto. Must be making them more aggressive and playful

moriwatzi

Received 11-keto yesterday. 2x5 drops reduced water retention around midsection and made me yawn a lot, probably due to lowering cortisol (I think changes in cortisol levels are accompanied by yawning). Has anyone a theory why DHT would increase visceral fat? Testosterone and regional fat distribution. - PubMed - NCBI

"In the DHT group an increased visceral mass was detected."

Maybe through lowered Testosterone? Would a few drops of Pansterone offset that? Thanks!

Sheik

One drop of this stuff makes my rat's paws toasty. He got joint pain in his paws from taking 4 drops, probably too much at once for this particular rat. Why does that happen, again? Estrogen goes too low?

ejalrp

K-man, my rats are doing the same. Must be the 11-Keto. Must be making them more aggressive and playful
And according to one poster in that thread these are right-wing rats. Lowest of the low. :hearnoevil:

Beards guys, beards. Get those rat cheeks under study.

GAF

Brain Damage vs. Blowhard (trumpence)

With the seed of satan (kaine) lurking.

Can anyone take this joke seriously?

sladerunner69

Great news, I've been waiting for what seems like a few months for this stuff to released. I'm a post-finasteride syndrome guy and always in search of a good androgen boost. I have been looking for something to replace DHEA, because even using topical applications of 5mg 2 or three times a day gives me an unsatisfactory irritability and depersonalization that others on other forums have wrote about. The depersonalization seems to just be an inability to concentrate or focus, and that detriment extends to the perception of my brain and even my eyesight. I think DHEA is best used as a mental/physical boost on occasion, not everyday use. At least that is my experience, as everyday usage for me has resulted in significant diminishing of the effects, to the point that application is needed just to feel a sense of regularity or normalcy (after a couple months usage it became a sort of chemical dependency that can quickly be reversed after a week or so of not using DHEA)

So the DHEA wasn't the be all end all quick fix that I was hoping, but it now does hold a place in my arsenal for sure, as the occasional auxillary nitro boost.

I will report back on the effects of the fish DHT with high hopes.

T

tobieagle

Great news, I've been waiting for what seems like a few months for this stuff to released. I'm a post-finasteride syndrome guy and always in search of a good androgen boost. I have been looking for something to replace DHEA, because even using topical applications of 5mg 2 or three times a day gives me an unsatisfactory irritability and depersonalization that others on other forums have wrote about. The depersonalization seems to just be an inability to concentrate or focus, and that detriment extends to the perception of my brain and even my eyesight. I think DHEA is best used as a mental/physical boost on occasion, not everyday use. At least that is my experience, as everyday usage for me has resulted in significant diminishing of the effects, to the point that application is needed just to feel a sense of regularity or normalcy (after a couple months usage it became a sort of chemical dependency that can quickly be reversed after a week or so of not using DHEA)

So the DHEA wasn't the be all end all quick fix that I was hoping, but it now does hold a place in my arsenal for sure, as the occasional auxillary nitro boost.

I am eager to hear of your results.

Afaik finasteride messes with 5-reductase, so increasing DHT directly should target that issue.

Risingfire

Did you consider pregnenolone with DHT?

OP
haidut

haidut

Received 11-keto yesterday. 2x5 drops reduced water retention around midsection and made me yawn a lot, probably due to lowering cortisol (I think changes in cortisol levels are accompanied by yawning). Has anyone a theory why DHT would increase visceral fat? Testosterone and regional fat distribution. - PubMed - NCBI

"In the DHT group an increased visceral mass was detected."

Maybe through lowered Testosterone? Would a few drops of Pansterone offset that? Thanks!

If it caused fat accumulation bodybuilders would not be taking to "lean out" after an anabolic cycle. Anything that lowers cortisol and prolactin is highly unlikely to make you fat. The drowsiness is from lower stress hormones as well as some downstream metabolites that are potent GABA agonists, almost as potent as progesterone.

encerent

If it caused fat accumulation bodybuilders would not be taking to "lean out" after an anabolic cycle. Anything that lowers cortisol and prolactin is highly unlikely to make you fat. The drowsiness is from lower stress hormones as well as some downstream metabolites that are potent GABA agonists, almost as potent as progesterone.

Yep, DHT is used by bodybuilders to harden up/dry out. There's almost no chance it will increase fat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals