The Vatican Holocaust

Marg

In Six parts

The Vatican Holocaust
Compiled by Vexman

The text of this blog is my most valuable find of this year so far. With my last few posts I tried to answer some complicated questions about human character in relation to evil humans can manifest. What I have realized in this process is that I was by far not the only one dealing with such questions, so with this post I would like to present / re-blog the eight-part essay about the purest evil as it was interpreted by the team of “One-evil.org”. The reason Google search doesn’t show you the link to this web page is because the site was discontinued, it can be found only at WaybackMachine (web.archive.org). Since there is no option to get author’s approval for re-blogging these eight posts about the Vatican holocaust, I took the liberty to do it anyway. I can promise you shocking and thrilling ride with this series

The Vatican Holocaust

x-ray peat

I read through all 6 parts.

http://puu.sh/wA9zt/1f53dcde31.jpg This is not evidence... And lists of people in the camps ( "death lists" ) is not irrefutable evidence of over 18 million people being sacrificed.
Considering that your previous avatar was a little girl in Nazi uniform and you had a habit of posting pro-Hitler videos, I wouldn't consider your opinion on this to be either unbiased or particularly well informed.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals