JFK Assassination

Travis

GAF

The world's a stage. The play is a comedy and we Will happily Shake our Speare daily because the joke is on us. JFK wins the best actor of the 20th century for convincing 99.99% of his sainthood.

One only needs to peruse JFK's daily medication list to solve the "assasination".

There is no Santa Claus and the JFK Myth is just as silly.

d1d2

I second this. A must see/read for any JFK conspiritorialists? Puts all the others to rest.

Thanks, Calamityjane!

I figured out how to embed a preview of the documentary (pardon a second post on the topic). I'm pretty sure the documentary addresses everything, even an apparent hole in a traffic light that I don't recall being spoken about. Definitely worth a watch on Netflix.

OP
Richiebogie

Richiebogie

From our watermelon test, we see big pieces go backwards and fine spray goes forwards. This is in agreement with Travis' earlier observation that chunks of JFK's head ended up on the back of the car which Jackie went to retrieve.

We did not readily see the watermelon centre of mass move forwards even though the bullet must have given up some of its momentum.

I'm sure we could detect this if we look carefully.

Our goat killer who killed thousands of goats found that the shot goat would sometimes fall backwards, sometimes forwards, sometimes sideways.

The spasms following the shooting were somewhat random and stronger than the momentum reaction from the bullet which as Travis points out, "would travel through a head faster than any possible human nerve impulse."

There was a tendency for the shot goat's back legs to go backwards and the front legs (equiv perhaps to human arms) would go forwards and back muscles would overpower abdominal muscles.

For a sitting man we might expect the neck and head to go backwards.

This is what we see in the Zapruder film.

I don't think Oswald would enter a conspiracy with Ruby or anybody else, as his entire life is one of impatience, short term goals, shallow relationships and Marxist philosophy.

If you claim this is all a clever cover by a diligent CIA operative, then it didn't really help his career, did it?

Travis

The watermelon is totally different than a human skull. When a bullet hits a hard object, more of its momentum is transferred than when hitting a soft object. Imagine shooting a piece of paper on a string and shooting a steel plate on a rope.

The Zapruder film reveals a large transfer of momentum from an oblique frontal shot. Many eyewitness corroborate this. Moreover, the X-ray data is more consistent with a 60 degree angle (grassy knoll) than with a 0 degree angle (TSBD).

You must be one of the 40 or so people that still believe in the lone-gunman theory.

GAF

These two pages from Roger Stone's book contain the clue to for one to know who really killed JFK. Have fun figuring it out. You have to be willing to think the unthinkable and then what doesn't make sense will make perfect sense.

Attachments

• JFK info.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 34

Travis

Back and to the left.

OP
Richiebogie

Richiebogie

These two pages from Roger Stone's book contain the clue to for one to know who really killed JFK. Have fun figuring it out. You have to be willing to think the unthinkable and then what doesn't make sense will make perfect sense.

Of course, the envious spirit of Joe Junior killed JFK by materializing as a puff of smoke on the grassy knoll...

Or was it Jackie, who loved her husband so much that she contracted 8 assassins to put him out of his misery during a sunny drive in Dallas?

Have you seen the Dale Myers 3d reconstruction he created from 1993 - 2003?

He believes there were 3 shots. Here he explains the first 2 of them:

Travis

concl21_pic.gif
The results show a trajectory track (blue line) that intersects the western face of the Dal-Tex Building, 33.5 feet north of the south face, and 124.6 feet above the roofline.

This does not imply a shot from anywhere besides John Connolly's hand. My guess is they had the location of the bullet holes off a few inches, or the angle of his head.

This line should point to the grassy knoll fence or to one of the buildings. The blue line is extrapolated 125' above the Dal-Tex Building, making a shot from the rear possible only from a helicopter.

I read your link, now you should read mine out of fairness.

GAF

Richiebogie - sorry. you're not even close yet. Climb up to 30,000 feet and see the obvious.

Matt1951

There are many holes in the Oswald did it by himself coverup story. Not enough time for Oswald to get from the sixth floor to the second floor, calmly drinking a coke when officer Baker saw him there. Women going up the stairs did not see Oswald coming down.
President Ford, when he was on the commission, deliberately lying about where Kennedy was shot, to enhance the magic bullet lie.
How did the police know they should be searching for Oswald so soon after the shooting?
I know rifles, and Oswald was not that good of a shot, in spite of all the propaganda. He was a radio operator, not a sniper capable of expert shots on a moving target. Carlos Hathcock says he could not have made the shots in the time Oswald supposedly had. Hathcock did a reconstruction of Deal Plaza, he knew what he was talking about. In addition, the rifle attributed to Oswald, had a cheap 22 rimfire scope, that could not be brought into alignment.
Oswald never would have been convicted if he had been allowed to go to trial.

From Wikipedia: United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Robert Blakey, The Chief Counsel of the Committee later changed his views that the CIA was being cooperative and forthcoming with the investigation when he learned that the CIA's special liaison to the Committee researchers, George Joannides, was actually involved with some of the organizations that Lee Harvey Oswald was involved with in the months leading up to the assassination, including an anti-Castro group, the DRE, which was linked to the CIA, where the liaison, Joannides, worked in 1963. Chief Counsel Blakey later stated that Joannides, instead, should have been interviewed by the Committee, rather than serving as a gatekeeper to the CIA's evidence and files regarding the assassination. He further disregarded and suspected all the CIA's statements and representations to the Committee, accusing it of obstruction of justice.[23]

In the same 2003 interview, Robert Blakey, issued a statement on the Central Intelligence Agency:

...I no longer believe that we were able to conduct an appropriate investigation of the [Central Intelligence] Agency and its relationship to Oswald.... We now know that the Agency withheld from the Warren Commission the CIA-Mafia plots to kill Castro. Had the commission known of the plots, it would have followed a different path in its investigation. The Agency unilaterally deprived the commission of a chance to obtain the full truth, which will now never be known. Significantly, the Warren Commission's conclusion that the agencies of the government co-operated with it is, in retrospect, not the truth. We also now know that the Agency set up a process that could only have been designed to frustrate the ability of the committee in 1976-79 to obtain any information that might adversely affect the Agency. Many have told me that the culture of the Agency is one of prevarication and dissimulation and that you cannot trust it or its people. Period. End of story. I am now in that camp.[24]

According to a 2015 Politico report, [25] newly declassified documents show that CIA director, John McCone, hid evidence from the Warren commission, set up by Lyndon Johnson to investigate JFK’s assassination. According to a once-secret report[26] written in 2013 by the CIA’s top in-house historian, David Robarge, the CIA admits McCone and other senior CIA officials withheld ‘incendiary’ information from the Warren Commission thereby perverting the course of justice."

d1d2

Thanks, Calamityjane!

I figured out how to embed a preview of the documentary (pardon a second post on the topic). I'm pretty sure the documentary addresses everything, even an apparent hole in a traffic light that I don't recall being spoken about. Definitely worth a watch on Netflix.

Well, I found the full documentary on YouTube here (Netflix doesn't seem to host this content in each region):

This documentary was missing a story that I recalled about the first shot that appeared to not hit anyone. I found the other documentary I remembered that seems to explain it here:

Spondive

It boils down to if you trust information from the people in power.. One example is WMD was an outright lie and it got a high percentage of the American public to support an illegal war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.. Many more examples.. Anyway another Analysis of JFK murder

Jakester

I trust some information from "the people in power." Other information I don't trust. In the case of the assassination of President Kennedy, there's a huge amount of raw data upon which I can base my conclusions. In the case of WMD, not so, needless to say.

OP
Richiebogie

Richiebogie

Hi @Travis,

Here is the Zapruder film:

Alternate between frames 311 & 312, and then between frames 312 & 313.

Oswald's 3rd bullet which kills JFK occurs between 312 & 313.

You can see JFK's head goes forward more than it should have judging by how it was travelling between 311 & 312.

This is due to the momentum loss of the bullet coming from the left (coming from behind the car) transferring to JFK's head before the bullet continues into the front seat of the car where it was found in 2 pieces.

After frame 312, JFK's head moves backwards, but this does not require any more bullets, as we have learned from our goat studies earlier... The back muscles contract when the brain is destroyed!

Hi @Matt1951, So why was Oswald the only person to leave work after the assassination, and why did he go home, grab his gun, then later on the street kill Police Officer Tibbit?

Hi @d1d2, I could not see your first video, but "JFK The Lost Bullet" was very good. (It suggests the 3 bullets that were heard occurred over an 11 second period.)

Last edited:

Jakester

To my mind, Oswald's movements after Dealey Plaza, and the Tippit killing, constitute a smoking gun (so to speak) pointing to Oswald's guilt. There's essentially no question that LHO killed Tippit. That said, plenty of people dispute the police line-up identifications of Oswald by eyewitnesses to the Tippit killing and say "Frame up." There's just really no convincing people, richibogie. The other smoking gun for me in the case is Oswald himself - a cauldron of rage, a sick narcissist, a good rifle shot, a hater of reformers (reform would forestall the revolution), and, as a reasonably well-read Marxist, a man who knew full well that some Communists of the 19th century advocated for political assassination and regarded it as a viable and useful tactic.

Travis

@Rich Boogie
After frame 312, JFK's head moves backwards, but this does not require any more bullets, as we have learned from our goat studies earlier... The back muscles contract when the brain is destroyed!

This is only a slightly dumber explanation than the jet effect. Good job! Maybe someday you will move up to the third-dumbest explanation.

@Jakester
The other smoking gun for me in the case is Oswald himself - a cauldron of rage, a sick narcissist, a good rifle shot, a hater of reformers (reform would forestall the revolution), and, as a reasonably well-read Marxist,...

You forgot to add loner, racist, and puppy-torturer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom