EMF Stickers (?!)

CreakyJoints

1701987486791.png

The above image is very prominently displayed at the top of the forum lately. I'm sure many of you, like me, were "Skeptical? We were too....." and duly Clicked Here; because, as fans of physics may know, EMF exposure is rather more complicated to solve than placing a sticker on a phone. I was fascinated to see a lot of interesting information on why EMF is bad and why EMF remediation is good, but strangely enough all of it was rather vague. I couldn't find much more on the EMF Solutions website either. In fact, the website seems to suggest that all the studies are just YouTube videos, none of which have any links in their descriptions. Unless I'm missing something I can't see any other links anywhere. I understand that they are careful not to advertise their product as preventing EMF exposure, but I am not entirely sure what the mechanism of action is (if indeed, there is any action). I came to the conclusion a while ago, and I'm sure many of you did too, that the only truly effective form of protection from EMF radiation would be to live in isolation somewhere (or to build a Faraday cage and suffer the adverse effects) - it would be truly remarkable if something like this were to genuinely work.

I tried to look into the papers by Dr. Martin Pall, and I found this very interesting article he had written, with a whole host of studies references showing why EMF is bad, but there was no mention of "subatomic chaos" in the papers I found, unless I missed something (he does make reference to papers which suggest vitamin C and E can help, though!). In fact, that article on the whole is rather bleak. Does anyone have access to the papers about calcium in human cells "looking better" after the use of EMF Solutions Products, by any chance, or does anyone know which studies they are referring to? I'm very curious (and more than a little dubious) as to how a sticker on a phone might do that, or what that even means.

Also I am not entirely sure what the link between cymatics and EMF remediation is, but the video is quite nice to watch muted and I suppose it illustrates a point about patterns being pleasant to look at.

If this isn't the correct forum for this and moderators would prefer I made a new thread exclusively discussing EMF Solutions Products and not LifeGivingStore, I would be more than happy to re-make it!

I was quite surprised when I saw an EMF harmonizer for sale. I was under the impression that EMF harmonizers, while appealing, are bogus.

Logan-

Here’s a recent discussion on this:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@CreakyJoints
Well, this thread is kind of beast.

Thread 'Nothing in life comes free'

I’ve fallowed the Dirty electricity & EMR problems and solutions for awhile. And always looking for more info and solutions!
Because the problem gets bigger every month now. Multiple companies competing for satellite Wi-Fi from the sky. Bluetooth and wireless everything. Compounding the radiation levels. Dehydration of the earth… Airplane pilots dying in alarming rates…

haidut

@CreakyJoints
Well, this thread is kind of beast.

Thread 'Nothing in life comes free'

I’ve fallowed the Dirty electricity & EMR problems and solutions for awhile. And always looking for more info and solutions!
Because the problem gets bigger every month now. Multiple companies competing for satellite Wi-Fi from the sky. Bluetooth and wireless everything. Compounding the radiation levels. Dehydration of the earth… Airplane pilots dying in alarming rates…

Thankfully, for people living in the cities there is often a very easy tip for getting a break from the EMF tsunami. Just go in a deep garage, usually in big office/apartment buildings, but without your phone in your possession! Most such garages are built to also serve as radiation shelters and a few floors under ground there is zero EMF. Don't take the phone with you since if there is no reception, the phone will amp up its own EMF field trying to connect to a tower, since it thinks the signal is weak. It would help if you have an EMF meter as some garages put mini-cell-towers on each underground floor to allow for signal for emergency calls and such.
Just an hour spent in such a refuge/haven does wonders for improving mood and energy levels, which confirms that EMF overload is very, very real...and it will probably be the ultimate poison that does humanity in, even if the other planned transhumanist interventions fail.

Logan-

Thankfully, for people living in the cities there is often a very easy tip for getting a break from the EMF tsunami. Just go in a deep garage, usually in big office/apartment buildings, but without your phone in your possession! Most such garages are built to also serve as radiation shelters and a few floors under ground there is zero EMF. Don't take the phone with you since if there is no reception, the phone will amp up its own EMF field trying to connect to a tower, since it thinks the signal is weak. It would help if you have an EMF meter as some garages put mini-cell-towers on each underground floor to allow for signal for emergency calls and such.
Just an hour spent in such a refuge/haven does wonders for improving mood and energy levels, which confirms that EMF overload is very, very real...and it will probably be the ultimate poison that does humanity in, even if the other planned transhumanist interventions fail.
What do you think about lifegivingstore’s product and claims?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
If you placed a harmonizer on some food and place it into a microwave oven and turn it on, I bet you, the food will still get hot. And this reaction won’t change with such a sticker placed on your cell phone. That’s basic physics.

But there is another side:

I became acquainted with Slim Spurling and his wife Katharina. Slim passed away a few years ago, he was a biologist and a dowser. He made the ‘Life-Light’ tools and his wife continued the business after his passing. I became introduced to dowsing in about 1976, when I started on my Master’s in physics. My mom had a dowser check her bedroom and the dowser found crossing ‘water veins’ at the place where my father’s bed had been. My father died from stomach cancer in 1974. And the crossing was right in his stomach area. That made me interested in the subject and that interest made me visit Slim back maybe 15 years or so.

I had bought an ‘Acu-Vac’ coil and experimented with it, I placed it next to my head while sleeping. It would give me vivid dreams. On a visit to Germany, while visiting my best high school friend and his wife, I lend them my Acu-Vac coil. They both tried it out for sleeping and they felt like being in a cocoon. Then they gave it to their youngest son and he liked it so much, he wouldn’t return it!! So I had to let him have it. I asked my friend if he would lend it to him or his wife and the answer was ‘no’! Much later he would occasionally lend it to them but then asking it back. True story!

So these things may have some beneficial effect but the ability of such a sticker to ‘shield’ is very limited, I personally don’t believe it. If they really worked, your phone wouldn’t function.

cdg

What do you think about lifegivingstore’s product and claims?
I often feel that this is akin to becoming an alcoholic if one is sensitive to alcohol then they are unlikely to get liver cirrhosis but those who are not sensitive are likely to succumb.

Here is an extraction from Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt's interview with Dr. Mercola which illustrates my concern.
It's better to listen to the interview below.

"The number of special interests that push for devices that help you to protect yourself from electromagnetic fields and I want to give a study example here that will clarify my strong _ It's more than opinion, it's a knowledge. An experiment, two chicken coops, both had the same lighting. They have basically 24/7 lights so they lay eggs all the time and they are heated so they are comfortable in this. A lot of electric systems in the chicken coops.

One of them, they cleaned up the electricity by putting devices that are sold on the market to clean up the electricity. This is not to the Stetzer filters. This is like ground up crystals and frequencies and different, so they cleaned up the electricity. The first fantastic, the chicken with the cleaned up electricity, they looked happier. They were running around. They laid twice as many eggs as the other group. The other group, the chicken cowered in the corner away from the electric outlets and electric instruments that were in there and looked really unhappy.

Now they ran the study for five years and what came out that the chicken in the group with the cleaned up electricity lived only half the life span as the other group. What I want to communicate here very clearly, if people use devices to make them feel good while they are in a devastating illness-producing field, you will get higher cancer rates. You will die earlier than your friends that do not have these devices and feel the discomfort. They have insomnia at night when their Wi-Fi routers are on until they switch it off.
Maybe your body's response to the field, keep the response but protect yourself. I said we discussed from it and this includes the things people hang around their neck. It includes the things, the stickers you put on your phone. You can make much longer phone calls with the stickers on the phone and feel good. You don't get a headache, but you will get the brain cancer from it, on that longer but than before.

I'm just warning for that. None of the companies had made the due diligent and long-term studies on the safety, so these things they are selling wildly, everybody is promoting them because there's a lot of money to be made and it creates an illusion of safety. The only safety � when we are dealing with physics, we have to counteract physics with physics. We cannot counteract �"

Extracted from: https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/ExpertInterviewTranscripts/Interview-Klinghardt-EMF.pdf (bottom of page 16 to 17)

The actual interview is at:
View: https://mercola.libsyn.com/best-of-series-emf-dangers
the above comment starts around 55 min.

Badger

In another thread I mentioned shungite, a very inexpensive way to protect from EMF waves. Here's the link to my prior post on it:

TheSir

Here is an extraction from Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt's interview with Dr. Mercola which illustrates my concern.
It's better to listen to the interview below.
I just ordered a Q-link for experimental purposes. Thank you for sharing this warning.

AlaskaJono

I can confirm this phenomenon of cell phones "Amping up EMF" in order to try and get a signal connection, especially in low or no bar situations. That is why cell phones get drained quickly in low or no cell tower range . A mate who builds high end speakers (start at about USD $100k ) got out some specialized equipment for me 6 years ago, and he showed me some various issues with EMF and the phone. (He does not carry one on him usually, and rarely uses it. ) With his meters he showed me that this above is true, AND that even when the cell phone is turned off, there are still some signals coming out of the cellphone. So, yes, if one needs a break from EMF waves..... , ditch the phone for a bit, or get a "little black bag" to put it in and block all signals - in or out.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
If you placed a harmonizer on some food and place it into a microwave oven and turn it on, I bet you, the food will still get hot. And this reaction won’t change with such a sticker placed on your cell phone. That’s basic physics.

But there is another side:

I became acquainted with Slim Spurling and his wife Katharina. Slim passed away a few years ago, he was a biologist and a dowser. He made the ‘Life-Light’ tools and his wife continued the business after his passing. I became introduced to dowsing in about 1976, when I started on my Master’s in physics. My mom had a dowser check her bedroom and the dowser found crossing ‘water veins’ at the place where my father’s bed had been. My father died from stomach cancer in 1974. And the crossing was right in his stomach area. That made me interested in the subject and that interest made me visit Slim back maybe 15 years or so.

I had bought an ‘Acu-Vac’ coil and experimented with it, I placed it next to my head while sleeping. It would give me vivid dreams. On a visit to Germany, while visiting my best high school friend and his wife, I lend them my Acu-Vac coil. They both tried it out for sleeping and they felt like being in a cocoon. Then they gave it to their youngest son and he liked it so much, he wouldn’t return it!! So I had to let him have it. I asked my friend if he would lend it to him or his wife and the answer was ‘no’! Much later he would occasionally lend it to them but then asking it back. True story!

So these things may have some beneficial effect but the ability of such a sticker to ‘shield’ is very limited, I personally don’t believe it. If they really worked, your phone wouldn’t function.

Very interesting post! Thank you for sharing this! I am wondering a few things. Did you ever replace your Acu-Vac device?
Do you have any personal or other interesting stories about Slim? He seems to be a fascinating guy from the little bit I’ve seen on the website. And are you familiar with Dr Ibrahim Karim and his work on Bio-Geometry? The science of subtle energy and life force? Very parallel to Slims work but different.
Ray Peat always said energy and structure are the same thing… these special devices/structures that Dr Karim and Spurling created resonate with me because of there esthetic qualities. Similar to the healing energy of nature. Like being near a wild animal or forest or Lake or healthy people! Taking in the sunrise in your eyes in the morning.

Similar to Haiduts strategy of the parking garage, my summer strategy for fleeing radiation is going to the Lake and go swimming for half the day! Laying in sand surrounded by trees for hours and floating around in the lake is the best thing in the world! It’s my church!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Very interesting post! Thank you for sharing this! I am wondering a few things. Did you ever replace your Acu-Vac device?
Do you have any personal or other interesting stories about Slim? He seems to be a fascinating guy from the little bit I’ve seen on the website. And are you familiar with Dr Ibrahim Karim and his work on Bio-Geometry? The science of subtle energy and life force? Very parallel to Slims work but different.
Ray Peat always said energy and structure are the same thing… these special devices/structures that Dr Karim and Spurling created resonate with me because of there esthetic qualities. Similar to the healing energy of nature. Like being near a wild animal or forest or Lake or healthy people! Taking in the sunrise in your eyes in the morning.

Similar to Haiduts strategy of the parking garage, my summer strategy for fleeing radiation is going to the Lake and go swimming for half the day! Laying in sand surrounded by trees for hours and floating around in the lake is the best thing in the world! It’s my church!
I am thinking about getting a new Acu-Vac coil. On mine, the gold coating is gone and it is bent out of shape. It is over 15 years old.

There is a book that Slim Spurling wrote which is worth reading. He told me a few interesting stories:

Apparently psychic people can see a blue ‘lode’ exiting one end of a copper wire, while the other side has a red lode. In the early beginning with experimenting with loops of copper wires. Copper wire is drawn and that seems to imprint something. When the two ends are fuzed together, the psychic person that Slim was working with saw a white ‘lode’ on one side of the closed loop. It would draw this ‘energy’ from one side and pushed it out the other side. So Slim would mark the side where this energy would be coming out. One customer who had heart problems put such a loop on his heart and his heart sat out - before he started to faint, he realized he had used the wrong side, quickly flipped the loop and his heart started beating again!

Then Slim folded the wire in half, so both ends met at the ends, and then twisted the two halves, and then fuzed these ends together. Now both sides of the loop showed the white lode emanating! He also used the length or fractions thereof of the ‘sacred cubit’.

The Acu-Vac coil still possesses this polarity. It supposed to have therapeutic use, one can place the ‘sucking’ end over an area of the body that hurts or is inflamed and afterwards use the emitting side to push energy into the affected area. To be honest, I have not tried that.

Then Slim told me that he and a group of friends took the Acu-Vac coil to a nearby spa and placed the Acu-Vac coil into the geothermal water stream entering the pool by holding it with one hand into the stream. Then they saw that Slim’s arm would started to glow until his whole body was lit. Later that evening, he visited a psychic friend who was amazed to see powerful lodes emanating from Slim’s palms, maybe 3 feet high!

Amazed by this story, I took my Acu-Vac coil to the exact same spa, while I visited Slim that day. I repeated what Slim did but didn’t see anything. Later that year, I was in Germany with my son visiting my mom. We all drove down to Baden-Baden, where my mom wanted to visit an old friend of hers. I went to the gorgeous Friedrichsbad, if you ever come to Baden-Baden you have to visit it, it is like an old Roman spa! I took my Acu-Vac coil with me and positioned it at the bottom inlet of a large pool (they have several pools there) holding it in place with my feet. Then I saw a young couple entering the pool on the other side and then I saw them raising their arms out of the water and looking at their arms strangely. I didn’t have my glasses on but it seemed like the Acid-Vac coil was doing something and the couple were more ‘sensitive’ than I. I didn’t ask them, plus this was all nudity that day…

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I am thinking about getting a new Acu-Vac coil. On mine, the gold coating is gone and it is bent out of shape. It is over 15 years old.

There is a book that Slim Spurling wrote which is worth reading. He told me a few interesting stories:

Apparently psychic people can see a blue ‘lode’ exiting one end of a copper wire, while the other side has a red lode. In the early beginning with experimenting with loops of copper wires. Copper wire is drawn and that seems to imprint something. When the two ends are fuzed together, the psychic person that Slim was working with saw a white ‘lode’ on one side of the closed loop. It would draw this ‘energy’ from one side and pushed it out the other side. So Slim would mark the side where this energy would be coming out. One customer who had heart problems put such a loop on his heart and his heart sat out - before he started to faint, he realized he had used the wrong side, quickly flipped the loop and his heart started beating again!

Then Slim folded the wire in half, so both ends met at the ends, and then twisted the two halves, and then fuzed these ends together. Now both sides of the loop showed the white lode emanating! He also used the length or fractions thereof of the ‘sacred cubit’.

The Acu-Vac coil still possesses this polarity. It supposed to have therapeutic use, one can place the ‘sucking’ end over an area of the body that hurts or is inflamed and afterwards use the emitting side to push energy into the affected area. To be honest, I have not tried that.

Then Slim told me that he and a group of friends took the Acu-Vac coil to a nearby spa and placed the Acu-Vac coil into the geothermal water stream entering the pool by holding it with one hand into the stream. Then they saw that Slim’s arm would started to glow until his whole body was lit. Later that evening, he visited a psychic friend who was amazed to see powerful lodes emanating from Slim’s palms, maybe 3 feet high!

Amazed by this story, I took my Acu-Vac coil to the exact same spa, while I visited Slim that day. I repeated what Slim did but didn’t see anything. Later that year, I was in Germany with my son visiting my mom. We all drove down to Baden-Baden, where my mom wanted to visit an old friend of hers. I went to the gorgeous Friedrichsbad, if you ever come to Baden-Baden you have to visit it, it is like an old Roman spa! I took my Acu-Vac coil with me and positioned it at the bottom inlet of a large pool (they have several pools there) holding it in place with my feet. Then I saw a young couple entering the pool on the other side and then I saw them raising their arms out of the water and looking at their arms strangely. I didn’t have my glasses on but it seemed like the Acid-Vac coil was doing something and the couple were more ‘sensitive’ than I. I didn’t ask them, plus this was all nudity that day…

Fantastic stories Stephan! Thank you for sharing! I spent some time researching his tools yesterday. I will get a few things and report back to you!
I am a gardener and I am always looking for practical tools for making large improvements on environments with minimal invasive techniques. Victor Schauberger style water vortexes etc. seems like a lot of Slims tools are perfect for helping all living things!
Yay!
I like how other dowsers talk about intention. Seems like a lot of clairvoyant healer types talk about using intention. In like a day dream kind of way. Not a forceful thought like “I need this to happen now!” But like when you daydream, about something you like and love, your being tends to be able to make things a reality!
Life is amazing!

Nick

Apparently psychic people can see a blue ‘lode’ exiting one end of a copper wire, while the other side has a red lode. In the early beginning with experimenting with loops of copper wires.
In Callum Coates' book about Viktor Schauberger, "Living Energies" he talks about doing an experiment with water and electric charge and seeing red and blue lights emanating from the two polarities as if this is was a visual phenomenon. Nice to see some corroboration that what he is describing may be real, just not necessarily visible to everyone. Interestingly, Michael Persinger did an experiment that showed that some test subjects on LSD could see rotating magnetic fields, but could not see them normally. Wilhelm Reich also describes seeing things in experiments that perhaps only someone with clairovoyance could see.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Fantastic stories Stephan! Thank you for sharing! I spent some time researching his tools yesterday. I will get a few things and report back to you!
I am a gardener and I am always looking for practical tools for making large improvements on environments with minimal invasive techniques. Victor Schauberger style water vortexes etc. seems like a lot of Slims tools are perfect for helping all living things!
Yay!
I like how other dowsers talk about intention. Seems like a lot of clairvoyant healer types talk about using intention. In like a day dream kind of way. Not a forceful thought like “I need this to happen now!” But like when you daydream, about something you like and love, your being tends to be able to make things a reality!
Life is amazing!
A few years back I read on the Internet that chirp sounds similar to those that birds produce have a positive effect on plant growth.

I have met Walter Schauberger in the 1980s and became friends with his son Jörg and his family. Whenever I am in Germany, I plan a trip to Austria to meet with Jörg. We were there in September and my son met his son in Bad Ischl.

OP
CreakyJoints

CreakyJoints

I'd like to clarify for those who might be confused: I'm not questioning whether or not EMF radiation is harmful, I think it's pretty well-established that it is. What I am questioning is the possibility of a sticker stopping EMF radiation (which is almost certainly completely impossible, and despite their quite extraordinary claims absolutely no evidence or even any semblance of a sane rationale is being proposed).

I'm also a little confused that this advertisement is given so much prominence here when it is probably, at best, unscrupulous; and at worst, an actual scam. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, and in fact I would be overjoyed if something as simple as a sticker could help, but I've seen nothing compelling to suggest that the laws of physics can be contravened in this way.

@cdg that is some very interesting food for thought, and actually I see a parallel with the relationship between say arthritis and hypermobility. Thank you for the link, I will happily listen to it soon. I think @Pete Rey has already done some legwork with the Dr. Martin Pall stuff and I am sorry for the loss of their time.

Thank you everyone for your input!

Pete Rey

I'd like to clarify for those who might be confused: I'm not questioning whether or not EMF radiation is harmful, I think it's pretty well-established that it is. What I am questioning is the possibility of a sticker stopping EMF radiation (which is almost certainly completely impossible, and despite their quite extraordinary claims absolutely no evidence or even any semblance of a sane rationale is being proposed).

I'm also a little confused that this advertisement is given so much prominence here when it is probably, at best, unscrupulous; and at worst, an actual scam. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, and in fact I would be overjoyed if something as simple as a sticker could help, but I've seen nothing compelling to suggest that the laws of physics can be contravened in this way.

@cdg that is some very interesting food for thought, and actually I see a parallel with the relationship between say arthritis and hypermobility. Thank you for the link, I will happily listen to it soon. I think @Pete Rey has already done some legwork with the Dr. Martin Pall stuff and I am sorry for the loss of their time.

Thank you everyone for your input!
The 45 minutes of time was a tongue-in-cheek comment, haha. I didn't lose any sleep over it. I am well-versed in sales and copywriting, and frankly find the whole industry distasteful and deceptive. But some people push these techniques to a gross degree. The sad fact is that the more issues someone is dealing with, the easier it is to milk them with expensive quackery. And hey, maybe it does make them feel better. At the end of the day, does it matter if this is the result of the placebo effect or not? Symptom resolution is symptom resolution. But it doesn't have to come with such a price tag.

I strongly suspect that is what is going on with all the talk of Reich, Schauberger, Spurling, et al. These were interesting men with interesting ideas and devices, but I have yet to see any replicable experimentation or data on human beings verifying these ideas from a scientific perspective. And obviously, based on my familiarity with the topic, I can get deep into some woowoo myself. I am not against these ideas at all from a spiritual/psychological perspective! I believe strongly in the ability of the mind to heal the body. What I am against is claiming any of it is scientific in order to sell product and make a profit. The day I see something quantifiable or replicable I will change my tune.

(Dowsing is a particularly funny/harmless one that people swear by, but I have never seen any evidence that it is anything but randomness. I have seen challenges where dowsers have been asked to identify which pipe has water flowing through it, unsuccessfully. Fact is that groundwater is ubiquitous in most places, so your ability to drill into it just depends on not picking a spot above a large rock.)

Anyway, I see our friends have updated their advertisement in reaction to our comments, and I will just add that it is just another summary scant on details. There is no actual study. They clearly paid a researcher with credentials (Vita Maziveyi) to run an in vitro experiment showing positive results. But even a simple and obvious question as "how close were the cells to the router?" remains unanswered. Not that even that would mean anything in vivo. I repeat for emphasis -- caveat emptor.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@Pete Rey you are sitting in the church of science my friend. Repeatable studies. Sure. I think of the thousand of human cultures that prepared foods in cult like weird ethnic ways that science figured out centuries later, that those practices enhanced nutritional absorption blocked toxins etc. But to the educated explorer seemed like nonsense and a waste of time or voodoo or crazy.
Putting thin crystal shapes on your phone or in your house isn’t any weirder then putting thin metals crystals and shapes inside the phone and calling it a microprocessor.
The point isn’t to block vertical manmade wave forms. That makes the phone useless. The point is to modulate the quality of the waves so they vary in there relentless pulsed repetition. Walking is not harmful. But if I made you walk 24 hours a day after a month you might develop an immune response. Pain. Suffering. Drinking water is not harmful but if I made you drink a cup every minute you might have a some problems develop. If we modulate those signals like make some of those cups coffee, milk, orange juice, bone broth, etc all containing the harmful water, you might start seeing deferent results. Or change how often you’re receiving the watery drinks…
No one is saying wave forms are harmful. They are saying the size, shape, amount and dosage of the wave forms is what is causing the body to react with inflammation.
A sticker on your phone may help your hand, your head or your gonads. Just like wool socks may keep your feet warm. Or warmer then cotton socks. They have a different quality to them. That doesn’t mean the wool socks always 100% of the time keep all feet warm no matter what.
There is no science done on the total free for all onslaught of wireless radiation.
Marketing is marketing you got to be wise and look into stuff. But we’ve been sold a problem. (Wireless Tech) and electro digital culture.
Ray Peat was very pro analog world. A sticker with a certain shape and stone/metal and a particular quality to it is an analog physical approach to a pervasive digital problem.
Maybe I’m wrong. I look for companies that have a good return policy and lots of anecdotal reviews. I cherish good well written reviews. Just like I don’t believe any pubmed paper that Haidut talks about 100%, but when it is backed up with people’s experiences I start to get interested.
Peace!

Pete Rey

@Pete Rey you are sitting in the church of science my friend. Repeatable studies. Sure. I think of the thousand of human cultures that prepared foods in cult like weird ethnic ways that science figured out centuries later, that those practices enhanced nutritional absorption blocked toxins etc. But to the educated explorer seemed like nonsense and a waste of time or voodoo or crazy.
Putting thin crystal shapes on your phone or in your house isn’t any weirder then putting thin metals crystals and shapes inside the phone and calling it a microprocessor.
The point isn’t to block vertical manmade wave forms. That makes the phone useless. The point is to modulate the quality of the waves so they vary in there relentless pulsed repetition. Walking is not harmful. But if I made you walk 24 hours a day after a month you might develop an immune response. Pain. Suffering. Drinking water is not harmful but if I made you drink a cup every minute you might have a some problems develop. If we modulate those signals like make some of those cups coffee, milk, orange juice, bone broth, etc all containing the harmful water, you might start seeing deferent results. Or change how often you’re receiving the watery drinks…
No one is saying wave forms are harmful. They are saying the size, shape, amount and dosage of the wave forms is what is causing the body to react with inflammation.
A sticker on your phone may help your hand, your head or your gonads. Just like wool socks may keep your feet warm. Or warmer then cotton socks. They have a different quality to them. That doesn’t mean the wool socks always 100% of the time keep all feet warm no matter what.
There is no science done on the total free for all onslaught of wireless radiation.
Marketing is marketing you got to be wise and look into stuff. But we’ve been sold a problem. (Wireless Tech) and electro digital culture.
Ray Peat was very pro analog world. A sticker with a certain shape and stone/metal and a particular quality to it is an analog physical approach to a pervasive digital problem.
Maybe I’m wrong. I look for companies that have a good return policy and lots of anecdotal reviews. I cherish good well written reviews. Just like I don’t believe any pubmed paper that Haidut talks about 100%, but when it is backed up with people’s experiences I start to get interested.
Peace!
I don't know why this rant was addressed to me, as I clearly indicated support for the ideas in question. Just not scientific support. I absolutely do not view science as absolute truth as you imply. I am not saying any of the things you are accusing me of saying. I love the exploration of novel ideas. You want to talk Samuel Hahnemann or Weston Price or Royal Rife, I'm right there with you. I'm not denigrating anyone.

Addressing a problem from a psychosomatic point of view can be incredibly powerful and effective. The only reason anyone would get upset at this is that they believe this implies they're making the problem up in their head, which is not true. If buying orgone off Etsy and placing it around electronics at your home brings you peace of mind, I am all for it.

You just have to be clear about what domain you are operating in, otherwise you will be vulnerable to every huckster that has some expensive magic beans to sell. You are right to say that all the PubMed references in the world don't mean an Idealabs products is going to do what is expected! As we know, institutional science itself has a replicability problem. But at least we know we are operating in the domain of attempting to validate or invalidate hypotheses, and we can examine the methodology of each paper to judge its worth. If the "invalidate" part is missing, or you can't examine methodology, you know you're deep into woowoo territory. Which, again, doesn't mean it's wrong.

The idea of ancient cultural ideas later being validated by science is not a good comparison because none of these are ancient ideas, and no one has a crystal ball to know which ideas will be validated or invalidated. And I think trying to tie any of these products to RP's digital avoidance of the digital world is a huge stretch. Unfortunately we can't ask his opinion anymore, but I bet the question would have elicited a hearty chuckle.

The one thing you wrote that I completely agree with: we have been sold a problem. We know aggressive sales techniques are being employed. Techniques which are designed to cloud the truth, and therefore we must be especially on guard if we want to get anywhere near anything resembling truth. Take it from someone who has worked in ecommerce -- cherishing reviews is the most foolish thing you can do unless you can verify the authors of those reviews have not been compensated in some way. And the most well-written ones are the ones you should be most skeptical of.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals