Low Toxin Lifestyle EMF Protection

Mary Lyn

Hi

I just spent the first night under an EMF protection canopy over my bed and wow! This one:

I wake usually between 1-2 am (from about 9 pm) and go back off around 5 am for a few hours but this time got to 5.30 am so that is a big improvement. Feel more rested too. I also bought a router cover to use during the day, phone cover and tablet stand. Temp is up too.

I am sure my liver is wrecked with Vit A and copper which is why nothing has helped much till now. THANK YOU Charlie!

mosaic01

I used one like that (different manufacturer) for a couple years when I was in a high EMF environment. It really made a massive difference, I could feel the calmness when being inside. I measured the EMF pollution inside and it was 0. Not even a phone call could be received.

Do you ground it?

Last edited:
OP
M

Mary Lyn

Yes it is grounded. Do you know how much 'wrap-over' is needed between the openings? Mine is reduced due to the size of the bedframe though I measured it. I have a monitor which is charging. My tablet worked inside the tent.

mosaic01

Mine does not have openings. Openings will make more EMF get inside, no matter how much you wrap them over. To get zero on the EMF meter, I had to put some books on the material of the canopy that touches the mat. That's how tricky it is. It gets through everywhere even if there's only a tiny opening.

I don't think it matters much, because reducing the EMF by a large margin is what matters. It was 99% reduced even without the books on the mat for me, but phone calls came through in that case. You get a phone connection even with 99.5% of EMF blocked, it's quite ridiculous.

Validus

Hi

I just spent the first night under an EMF protection canopy over my bed and wow! This one:

I wake usually between 1-2 am (from about 9 pm) and go back off around 5 am for a few hours but this time got to 5.30 am so that is a big improvement. Feel more rested too. I also bought a router cover to use during the day, phone cover and tablet stand. Temp is up too.

I am sure my liver is wrecked with Vit A and copper which is why nothing has helped much till now. THANK YOU Charlie!
Nice, thanks for the post on this. I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on these for myself and my kids.

Do you have a EMF block pad that runs under your bed? If you don't have a basement and it's just earth below you, it may not be as needed.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Nice, thanks for the post on this. I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on these for myself and my kids.

Do you have a EMF block pad that runs under your bed? If you don't have a basement and it's just earth below you, it may not be as needed.
Yes I have a grounded pad.
Mine does not have openings. Openings will make more EMF get inside, no matter how much you wrap them over. To get zero on the EMF meter, I had to put some books on the material of the canopy that touches the mat. That's how tricky it is. It gets through everywhere even if there's only a tiny opening.

I don't think it matters much, because reducing the EMF by a large margin is what matters. It was 99% reduced even without the books on the mat for me, but phone calls came through in that case. You get a phone connection even with 99.5% of EMF blocked, it's quite ridiculous.

I have a router cover and when it was in place, there was no signal for my tablet to work. But it says do not leave on overnight, a fire risk I guess. I am concerned about the SMART meter for which I can do nothing about, being not far from my bedroom wall but will know better when I get my monitor charged up. I was thinking of getting a bit of extra material but I will need EMF thread too I suppose.

How do you get no openings? Is it a tent sort?

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Yes. It's pretty annoying for daily use and I think your's is completely fine.
Yeah I nearly bought a tent but my mattress made with wool and horse hair (no chemicals) has to be flipped every week.

mosaic01

Yeah I nearly bought a tent but my mattress made with wool and horse hair (no chemicals) has to be flipped every week.

Ah sorry, it's not literally a tent. It's like yours but with no openings so you have to pull it up all the time. It's a canopy with a mat, so all sides are protected.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Ah sorry, it's not literally a tent. It's like yours but with no openings so you have to pull it up all the time. It's a canopy with a mat, so all sides are protected.
Ah okay. Would you sew mine down?

Kyle970

I'm not trying to be a contrarian and I'm not versed in Euro home wiring but in usa I wouldn't trust the "ground' on a home receptacle as a true ground for any protection. Maybe a solo ground rod driven not bonded to anything to do with home or especially utility company. Then who knows what shape the earth ground is outside the home.

Nick

I'm not trying to be a contrarian and I'm not versed in Euro home wiring but in usa I wouldn't trust the "ground' on a home receptacle as a true ground for any protection. Maybe a solo ground rod driven not bonded to anything to do with home or especially utility company. Then who knows what shape the earth ground is outside the home.
Agreed, the ground wiring tends to carry a lot of stray current the way most buildings are wired. Although even the ground (as in the soil) carries some stray current from the power grid in many places.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals