"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

P

Peatress

The BBC does a hit piece on the light newspaper. This is not journalism, it's name calling.

But the telegraph has recently exposed the BBC a propaganda agents for the government

P

Peatress

The era of “UN-ism” has arrived.

UN-ism is a new form of McCarthyism. The target of UN-ism is not alleged communist infiltrators but, rather, so-called “conspiracy theorists.” The parallels between MCCarthyism and UN-ism are numerous, as we shall see throughout this analysis.

P

Peatress

This 2021 paper hasn't aged well

If you don’t want me to theorise don’t conspire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatress

I can't believe this was a thing - Drapetomania. Made me think about the pathologisation of anyone who is exposing conspiracies today - bad thinkers indeed.

Beatrix_

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

mostlylurking

I really do like this one:

Chair Jan Halper-Hayes, who sits on a TaskForce for the Department of Defense Talks Trumps Subpoena Power & EO 13848 – US a BANKRUPT CORPORATION – SPACE FORCE — “TRUMP KNEW—THEY HAVE THE GOODS!”

“They’ve made a HUGE HUGE mistake with this one… Because even though they thought what was gonna happen was that they were going to go after him for treason or sedition, but they did criminally charge him, but they didn’t go to that extreme. As a result, he has due process so he can subpoena people and bring things in. Let me say something about this 2020 election. Biden is the legitimate president, but he’s a legitimate president of what is now the BANKRUPT US CORPORATION. That was a treaty in 1871.

On September 12, 2018… Trump created a. Executive Order. Within that, he outlined in any future elections, any kind of foreign or domestic interference, specifically for the 2020 election. (That EO is 13848). How did he know some of these things were going to happen?..> What what this has done is open the door for Trump to present his case….> It’s a great mistake by Jack Smith that he’s done that…

Think about Edward Snowden & all the information he had. Think about the fact that our military, our Department of Defense, SPACE FORCE… if you think that they don’t have the actual real results from the election, then you’re fooling yourself….>>

She goes on to talk about 2000 mules and the 60 court cases the media lies about that were rejected…. “There were 3… he won 2 & lost 1, 57 were never heard because they had no standing. Standing means the person bringing the case has to claim some kind of impact or injury.>> I sit on a task force at the Department of Defense & they’ve got the goods. And Trump knew if he presented the evidence early of the goods early on, we’d have a Civil War & he felt that the people had to see how bad it could really get.”

https://rumble.com/v34ic0v–trump-subpoena-power-and-eo-13848-us-a-bankrupt-corporation-space-force.html ReTWEET

This is absolutely CRITICAL Mass, right here. Don’t miss watching the video. It’s only 8 minutes, but well worth the time. ********

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals