Welcome to Ontario

atlee7757

Ontario is the largest province in Canada with a population of around 14 Million.

Lately, our Premier has been sporting a red-faced, panic stricken look on his daily press conferences.

It appears as if positive tests have escalated from around 200 per day in the beginning of November to close to 15,000 on some days.

In response restaurants and schools have been shuttered once again.

There is a QR code driven card for everyone to collect.

It is getting to be a little more challenging to find the death rates, but they are still listed on the provinces public health site:

This is the last weekly summary report:

1641819045413.png

We are running at about 7 deaths per day, 4-5 of which are long-term care facility residents. No comments, however, on status of deaths.

J.R.K

Ontario is the largest province in Canada with a population of around 14 Million.

Lately, our Premier has been sporting a red-faced, panic stricken look on his daily press conferences.

It appears as if positive tests have escalated from around 200 per day in the beginning of November to close to 15,000 on some days.

In response restaurants and schools have been shuttered once again.

There is a QR code driven card for everyone to collect.

It is getting to be a little more challenging to find the death rates, but they are still listed on the provinces public health site:

This is the last weekly summary report:

View attachment 32192

We are running at about 7 deaths per day, 4-5 of which are long-term care facility residents. No comments, however, on status of deaths.
I have also noticed that there is no mention of how many of the infected are in hospital or in the intensive care units. But there is a shortage of healthcare workers, not surprising since sixteen hundred are at home on unpaid leave because of their choice to not get the gene therapy.
I find it ironic that all the places that were forced to close are all places that you needed a vaccine passport to enter, kind of an odd message to send.

J.R.K

One has to wonder if the child has an adverse event, will the judge in question be liable for empowering the child’s mother to submit the child to join an experimental drug trial? Especially now as it is clear that the gene therapies offered provide no protection against the new Omnicron variant.

J.R.K

Unavailable... That was fast.
Mmmmm, probably not, a better presumption might be they are just making us aware that they have been doing it, for those that still believe there is any privacy left in the traditional sense.

baudoman

J.R.K

Truckers turned our frowns upside down!:
This is good news for certain @baudoman! But when I first read about this my mind went to,”what are they trying to distract us from”?mode.
It seems that it would be redundant to inject all these people and collect all this information and put it into a QR coded vaccine passport just to throw it all away in a matter of a little more than a year.

I might be a conspiracy theorist for reading to much into this, but as of late conspiracy theories have been pretty accurate at predicting the ways these things are going to go.

J.R.K

It would also seem to be a waste of gene therapies bought and paid for, considering there is enough bought and paid for to inject everyone in Canada eleven times.

1645051264392.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom