The most taboo topic in ufology

S-VV

Modern ufology is a clusterf*ck of related offshoots spanning most conspiracy theories, with plenty of unverifiable and unfalsifiable claims. There is some physical evidence, like strange burn marks on the ground after sightings, and small stone-like objects embedded in the skin of some self-proclaimed abductees, but it is impossible to draw any firm conclusions.

It has also turned into a very lucrative industry. Take for example an App (CE5 Contact - Apps on Google Play) that (I kid you not) in exchange for a monthly fee, promises to train anyone to have “Close Encounters of the Fifth kind”. And of course, there is the New Age belief that we are being stewarded and protected by benevolent alien forces. All very nice and feel good.

But there is a darker side to the UFO phenomenon. Many people know about cattle/animal mutilation. Usually, an animal is found exsanguinated, and with lips, tonge, lower jaw, inner ear, reproductive organs and anal canal surgically excised by what appears to be a cauterizing instrument. The finding of said carcasses are usually preceded by observations of strange lights in the sky, and some unexplainable radar glitches. This phenomenon is very common in cattle county, perhaps you even know someone who has witnessed it.

What not so many people know, and what ufologists don’t like to talk about, is that there are documented instances of humans being found with identical mutilations. The most well-known case occurred in 1988 in Guarapiranga Reservoir, Brazil. A man, later identified as Joaquim Sebastião Gonçalves, was found with the tell-tale signs of cattle mutilation. An autopsy was performed, but findings were inconclusive. The coroner stated that the body showed no evidence of struggle, and perhaps most disturbingly, the victim was alive while the excisions took place.

Some people explain away this and other similar incidents by pointing out that the injuries are consistent with scavenger birds starting to eat away at the corpse, but I’m not entirely convinced. Whatever the truth behind these tragic cases, mundane freak accidents or otherworldly beings, if you are ever annoyed by some hard-core ufologist, mention this phenomenon and watch them suddenly start talking about how nice the weather is.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

And why would the UFOs be mutilating cattle? Do you have a source on the "strange lights and radar glitches"?
I have no idea why or if UFOs are really behind it. I also do not know what UFOs are. The phenomenon of cattle mutilation, however, is real and well documented (for example: NPR, as mainstream as you can get), as is its temporal association with UFO sightings (The shocking truth behind the 10,000 animal mutilations in America’s heartland), for example from the previous link:

"That particular mutilation had also been accompanied by a handful of UFO sightings, within a twenty-four-hour period. One witness, a Superior Court judge named Charles Bennett, had claimed to have seen “three reddish-orange rings in the sky” that had maintained a triangular formation and had moved at incredible speeds. These reports had galvanized popular interest."

burtlancast

Recently in France this past summer, there has been a similar spree of horses mutilations, but the medias only blame satanist cults.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

Recently in France this past summer, there has been a similar spree of horses mutilations, but the medias only blame satanist cults.
Yeah, thats the answer the media gives when the "its scavenger birds" doesn't fit the picture. Strange thing, I always thought satanists were more into "messy" sacrifices, you know, the carving out the heart with ritual knife and with bare hands kind of ritual. Its hard to imagine satanists exsanguinating and surgically removing body parts just to avoid making a mess, never mind going back and politely returning the dead animal.

Nicole W.

Several years ago my husband and I attended ParaCon, which is a traveling convention of paranormal experts here in the US who discuss various events like what you’re describing above. My husband thought it would be a hoot to get tickets for my birthday.

Rather than being a convention of crazies, the speakers were pretty fascinating and their arguments and collections of data/evidence/ testimonials were extremely compelling. I reflected on what I learned at the convention for a really long time.
As to these events that take place in the world, their expert consensus seems to be that there are dark entities in the world that live and move among us. They feed on all the negative emotions of the human psyche. Fear, panic, horror etc. This can elicited from more highly evolved animals too. Honestly, these events are so terrifying and apparently that is the goal for these dark entities. This is how they perpetuate themselves.

FWIW, I always thought UFOs/aliens are just our distant future selves checking in, making sure everything is cool here on earth.?

Hugh Johnson

I have no idea why or if UFOs are really behind it. I also do not know what UFOs are. The phenomenon of cattle mutilation, however, is real and well documented (for example: NPR, as mainstream as you can get), as is its temporal association with UFO sightings (The shocking truth behind the 10,000 animal mutilations in America’s heartland), for example from the previous link:

"That particular mutilation had also been accompanied by a handful of UFO sightings, within a twenty-four-hour period. One witness, a Superior Court judge named Charles Bennett, had claimed to have seen “three reddish-orange rings in the sky” that had maintained a triangular formation and had moved at incredible speeds. These reports had galvanized popular interest."

I am not challenging cattle mutilations, just the implication that UFOs do it. UFOs are seen all the time cattle gets mutilated all the time. The are going to coincide occasionally. My best guess is this:

@Nicole W. that they are "dark entities that feed on fear" was the claim made in the Ra material, and is probably it's original source.

dfspcc20

Several years ago my husband and I attended ParaCon, which is a traveling convention of paranormal experts here in the US who discuss various events like what you’re describing above. My husband thought it would be a hoot to get tickets for my birthday.

Rather than being a convention of crazies, the speakers were pretty fascinating and their arguments and collections of data/evidence/ testimonials were extremely compelling. I reflected on what I learned at the convention for a really long time.
As to these events that take place in the world, their expert consensus seems to be that there are dark entities in the world that live and move among us. They feed on all the negative emotions of the human psyche. Fear, panic, horror etc. This can elicited from more highly evolved animals too. Honestly, these events are so terrifying and apparently that is the goal for these dark entities. This is how they perpetuate themselves.

FWIW, I always thought UFOs/aliens are just our distant future selves checking in, making sure everything is cool here on earth.?

I've had sleep issues most of my life, starting in childhood. The main culprit IMO was watching movies like Communion, Fire in the Sky, etc. as a young kid, which scared the crap out of me and I couldn't sleep alone w/o a light on or TV on for many years. Of course I never told anyone that was the reason. I wonder if I helped keep these "dark entities" alive with my fear alone. :)

My theory was that the UFOs/aliens were coming from inside the earth, rather than some distant star.

burtlancast

I've had sleep issues most of my life, starting in childhood. The main culprit IMO was watching movies like Communion, Fire in the Sky, etc. as a young kid, which scared the crap out of me and I couldn't sleep alone w/o a light on or TV on for many years.
The Travis Walton story, along the Roswell one, is probably the most solid, clear cut evidence of us not being alone.

But Travis dropped the ball big time when he signed his rights away for that movie: they made sure to decredibilise him by making up some Hollywood horror story.

He's went over the record many times that nearly nothing in that movie was true when it comes to what happened in the spaceship.

Kram

The Travis Walton story, along the Roswell one, is probably the most solid, clear cut evidence of us not being alone.

But Travis dropped the ball big time when he signed his rights away for that movie: they made sure to decredibilise him by making up some Hollywood horror story.

He's went over the record many times that nearly nothing in that movie was true when it comes to what happened in the spaceship.
Zimbabwe Ariel school incident in 1994 is also pretty credible. 50+ kids see a saucer and have some sort of interaction with a 'being' from the craft. Kids tend not to lie. IMO, there are lots of mass sightings with credible witnesses all over the world.

Have you ever heard of the Wandjina from Australian mythology? There are cave paintings of these 'sky beings' that are 5000 years old and they look a lot like the typical grey alien.

Nicole W.

Does anyone here have any “strange” or paranormal personal experiences? I once read that low thyroid folks are more ”sensitive” to the paranormal.

That being said, I have a couple:

At that ParaCon event I mentioned earlier, my husband and I were seated behind this strange group of people. This would be, um, expected considering the event, but there was this one individual that really caught both my husband and my eye, although neither of us mentioned it to each other at that time. This guy was just so...unreal, for lack of a better description. He had this almost ridiculous beatnik vibe going on. It’s a 90+ degree day and he’s got on a beret, a turtleneck, a sports coat/blazer. Not a drop of sweat on him. He has this beard that looks painted on. I though it might be a costume beard in fact because it looked so unnatural. He absolutely looked like a caricature out of a 1960’s comic book. Time warped, like someone trying to pose as a human but got that era’s dress code wrong. Ok, whatever. Later that day, my husband said, hey did you see that guy? ...and I knew exactly who he was talking about even without him specifying.
Within the next 6 months, my husband and I take 3 separate trips to SF, 2 day trips and a weekend getaway. Each trip we see the same guy appear, in the same exact clothes, at different public locations... just staring at us. Too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. We were completely freaked out, my husband especially so.

Then a couple years ago, I’m in Costco in SoCal. I’m in the center of the store looking at something and I look up and see this gargantuan man, maybe 7 feet or more, pushing a hand-truck: one of those flatbed carts for large items. He is lumbering through the crowd, pushing through with the cart, not looking right or left even though there are tons of people moving around him. It’s like the sea of people parted for him, he did not change his pace once as he proceeded. He didn’t slow down for people or move like a normal person would in that context. He didn’t look up once. He had a mop of hair partially covering his face but when I took a good look at him it seemed that he had no eyes where eyes should be. It was just darkness. At that moment, without even really thinking, I said to myself, he’s not human. That was my gut reaction.

After those experiences it occurred to me that people, myself included, rarely really look at strangers in public. We are peripherally aware of those around us and if the basic framework or blueprint of “human being” is there, we assume they are human. But if you take the time to really, really look at people, study them...sometimes it feels like you are looking at a deception.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

Does anyone here have any “strange” or paranormal personal experiences? I once read that low thyroid folks are more ”sensitive” to the paranormal.

That being said, I have a couple:

At that ParaCon event I mentioned earlier, my husband and I were seated behind this strange group of people. This would be, um, expected considering the event, but there was this one individual that really caught both my husband and my eye, although neither of us mentioned it to each other at that time. This guy was just so...unreal, for lack of a better description. He had this almost ridiculous beatnik vibe going on. It’s a 90+ degree day and he’s got on a beret, a turtleneck, a sports coat/blazer. Not a drop of sweat on him. He has this beard that looks painted on. I though it might be a costume beard in fact because it looked so unnatural. He absolutely looked like a caricature out of a 1960’s comic book. Time warped, like someone trying to pose as a human but got that era’s dress code wrong. Ok, whatever. Later that day, my husband said, hey did you see that guy? ...and I knew exactly who he was talking about even without him specifying.
Within the next 6 months, my husband and I take 3 separate trips to SF, 2 day trips and a weekend getaway. Each trip we see the same guy appear, in the same exact clothes, at different public locations... just staring at us. Too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. We were completely freaked out, my husband especially so.

Then a couple years ago, I’m in Costco in SoCal. I’m in the center of the store looking at something and I look up and see this gargantuan man, maybe 7 feet or more, pushing a hand-truck: one of those flatbed carts for large items. He is lumbering through the crowd, pushing through with the cart, not looking right or left even though there are tons of people moving around him. It’s like the sea of people parted for him, he did not change his pace once as he proceeded. He didn’t slow down for people or move like a normal person would in that context. He didn’t look up once. He had a mop of hair partially covering his face but when I took a good look at him it seemed that he had no eyes where eyes should be. It was just darkness. At that moment, without even really thinking, I said to myself, he’s not human. That was my gut reaction.

After those experiences it occurred to me that people, myself included, rarely really look at strangers in public. We are peripherally aware of those around us and if the basic framework or blueprint of “human being” is there, we assume they are human. But if you take the time to really, really look at people, study them...sometimes it feels like you are looking at a deception.
Wow, that story about that stalker guy is really unsettling.

I have not had any paranormal experiences, except waking up several times with scratches on my back, in positions that are inaccessible to my own hand.

I have read many testimonies of "people" that on closer inspection are not quite human. I remember reading one where a guy was hiking down a trail, had a eeire feeling on the back of his neck, turned his head, and saw a woman that was approaching him at a great speed. As she came closer, he noticed that the woman was several inches above the ground. As he stared at her, she suddenly stopped. The guy turned around the corner, and the woman disappeared. I don't know why, but the story really stuck with me.

Jem Oz

There is just SO SO SO much that we don't know. Antarctica, the machine elves down in DMT land, telepathy, different experiences of consciousness that kids routinely have etc etc etc. It's thrilling. And for some, it's so terrifying that they just give it all a blanket denial, or channel their fear into trying to control and monitor others. But ultimately, the immense unknown is cause for celebration: it waters down the crazy "great reset" rantings, and lifts my spirits when I get seriously down about the looming vax apocalypse.

Nicole W.

I agree, and I was hoping that the “ light” entities might give us a hand with the Covid/pandemic calamity. If there was ever a time... this would be a good one!☺️

Rooster

Modern ufology is a clusterf*ck of related offshoots spanning most conspiracy theories, with plenty of unverifiable and unfalsifiable claims. There is some physical evidence, like strange burn marks on the ground after sightings, and small stone-like objects embedded in the skin of some self-proclaimed abductees, but it is impossible to draw any firm conclusions.

It has also turned into a very lucrative industry. Take for example an App (CE5 Contact - Apps on Google Play) that (I kid you not) in exchange for a monthly fee, promises to train anyone to have “Close Encounters of the Fifth kind”. And of course, there is the New Age belief that we are being stewarded and protected by benevolent alien forces. All very nice and feel good.

But there is a darker side to the UFO phenomenon. Many people know about cattle/animal mutilation. Usually, an animal is found exsanguinated, and with lips, tonge, lower jaw, inner ear, reproductive organs and anal canal surgically excised by what appears to be a cauterizing instrument. The finding of said carcasses are usually preceded by observations of strange lights in the sky, and some unexplainable radar glitches. This phenomenon is very common in cattle county, perhaps you even know someone who has witnessed it.

What not so many people know, and what ufologists don’t like to talk about, is that there are documented instances of humans being found with identical mutilations. The most well-known case occurred in 1988 in Guarapiranga Reservoir, Brazil. A man, later identified as Joaquim Sebastião Gonçalves, was found with the tell-tale signs of cattle mutilation. An autopsy was performed, but findings were inconclusive. The coroner stated that the body showed no evidence of struggle, and perhaps most disturbingly, the victim was alive while the excisions took place.

Some people explain away this and other similar incidents by pointing out that the injuries are consistent with scavenger birds starting to eat away at the corpse, but I’m not entirely convinced. Whatever the truth behind these tragic cases, mundane freak accidents or otherworldly beings, if you are ever annoyed by some hard-core ufologist, mention this phenomenon and watch them suddenly start talking about how nice the weather is.
I have read about these cases of human mutilation.... Why do you think there is no disclosure of ufos and aliens on earth!

There are also cat mutilations of neighborhood cats since the 1990s in the USA. Literally cats being mutilated in large numbers and the news reports always put the blame on teenagers but how do teenagers go out and capture multiple stray cats in a city and mutilate them over a day or two. And teenagers across the country are mutilating cats in all the same manner? No way.

You only hear from the humans that were captured and survived... Obviously the dead don't speak.

I've seen photos of the mutilated humans and its truly truly truly unreal

Rooster

Zimbabwe Ariel school incident in 1994 is also pretty credible. 50+ kids see a saucer and have some sort of interaction with a 'being' from the craft. Kids tend not to lie. IMO, there are lots of mass sightings with credible witnesses all over the world.

Have you ever heard of the Wandjina from Australian mythology? There are cave paintings of these 'sky beings' that are 5000 years old and they look a lot like the typical grey alien.
The Ariel school incident is documented very thoroughly on a show on roku. Apparently the alien the children saw all say they were told through telepathy that technology is evil........

Ok aliens. If technology is evil then why are you so technological? Why is technology ok for you and not us.

I think the Ariel school incident was a warning shot across the bow to us by approaching our children in daylight and doing what they did to them. It was a warning to our leaders via our children

burtlancast

Say HI to Skinny Bob

burtlancast

Another thing that's very telling are all the military reports from the nuclear warhead storage camps in the US and UK that were presented at the disclosure project, where high ranking militaires testify UFO's came and deactivated their nuclear warheads.

It proves Aliens have a direct interest in the planet earth and his inhabitants, whatever that might be.

The Travis Walton incident also proves they do care about us.

At least some of them.

lvysaur

if you are ever annoyed by some hard-core ufologist, mention this phenomenon and watch them suddenly start talking about how nice the weather is.
wouldn't a hardcore ufologist salivate over this news?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom