The most taboo topic in ufology

OP
S-VV

S-VV

I've seen photos of the mutilated humans and its truly truly truly unreal
Yeah, they are very macabre. I assume you are referring to the 1988 Brazilian Guaraparinga case, right? I haven't been able to access more verified photos of human mutilations.
I think the Ariel school incident was a warning shot across the bow to us by approaching our children in daylight and doing what they did to them. It was a warning to our leaders via our children
I think so too. This along with the alleged inactivation of nuclear warheads seem like warning to highlight the impotence of human defences against them.
wouldn't a hardcore ufologist salivate over this news?
On the contrary. This topic is absolutely taboo in most ufology circles, and it is considered very bad taste to even bring it up. Researchers that go down this rabbit hole are shunned and ostracised. Most ufologists pretend like it doesn't happen, even tho the Brazil 1988 case is objectively documented to be almost identical to animal mutilations. This subject, along with the disappearances of children coinciding with UFOs sightings are called the "unspeakables", here is a good article written about it: The "Unspeakables"

I have heard (though never directly verified) that one common denominator across "alien encounters" where people report that they were harassed is that the solution was the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, which would indicate that "aliens" are devils/demons.

For a small $15, I'd recommend anyone to check out this documentary:

Hollow Earth Chronicles puts together real world historical events with Biblical scripture which is an attempt to prove that the earth is hollow and that's where "aliens" live.

UFOs and aliens are not the focus of the film, but they detail military encounters at the south pole, tentative plans to nuke it that were thrown off, formation flying sightings over the white house, and, most convincingly, document a high-ranking military official that writes the craziest story about his encounter with what seems to be an Aryan race of people in a suddenly-lush area of the south pole. His plane was seized in the air like it got beamed in reverse, according to his story. The admiral in question was extremely famous, too. Had his face printed on a medal or a coin or something.

It really melted my brain though and it would definitely be something appropriate to this thread.

It also touches on Nazi occults, a woman seeking outside spritual contact who disappeared, bones of giants, and sites around the world where angelic portals are thought to exist that are always taken by the Catholic church, among other stuff. The last half is way more exciting than the first imo.

And now, so far I've seen a piece from Demi Lovato on a YouTube channel with nearly 5 million subs claim that she's encountered aliens,
Kendrick Lamar reported that he encountered them as a kid,
And Katy Perry just released a music video that depicts aliens which 'save' her before they're about to blow up the earth.

May 14th, 2021 will be 73 years since the rebirth of Israel as a nation.

Jesus Christ tells us that this generation shall not pass before all of the end-times events listed in Matthew 24 & Luke 21 take place.

A generation is 70-80 years (Psalms 90:10).

The last 7 years of the earth is thought to be a time of 'tribulation' whereby God releases His wrath upon all people. It's also called Daniel's 70th week. It's not guaranteed to start by the end of 2021, but we're clearly in the home stretch.

God's body is not appointed to divine wrath and so they/He will be taken out of the way before this time of unforeseen chaos ensues. This is the blessed hope of the 'rapture' or "catching away" of the body of Christ which starts the 7 year clock.

At the time of this mass disappearance, I believe it will be blamed on "aliens" as the "strong delusion" :

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

For the skeptic, ask God to reveal the truth to you and He will direct you towards His book. There is only one God of life!

Romans 10:9-15
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
[14] How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
[15] And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

OP
S-VV

S-VV

I have heard (though never directly verified) that one common denominator across "alien encounters" where people report that they were harassed is that the solution was the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, which would indicate that "aliens" are devils/demons.

For a small $15, I'd recommend anyone to check out this documentary:

Hollow Earth Chronicles puts together real world historical events with Biblical scripture which is an attempt to prove that the earth is hollow and that's where "aliens" live.

UFOs and aliens are not the focus of the film, but they detail military encounters at the south pole, tentative plans to nuke it that were thrown off, formation flying sightings over the white house, and, most convincingly, document a high-ranking military official that writes the craziest story about his encounter with what seems to be an Aryan race of people in a suddenly-lush area of the south pole. His plane was seized in the air like it got beamed in reverse, according to his story. The admiral in question was extremely famous, too. Had his face printed on a medal or a coin or something.

It really melted my brain though and it would definitely be something appropriate to this thread.

It also touches on Nazi occults, a woman seeking outside spritual contact who disappeared, bones of giants, and sites around the world where angelic portals are thought to exist that are always taken by the Catholic church, among other stuff. The last half is way more exciting than the first imo.

And now, so far I've seen a piece from Demi Lovato on a YouTube channel with nearly 5 million subs claim that she's encountered aliens,
Kendrick Lamar reported that he encountered them as a kid,
And Katy Perry just released a music video that depicts aliens which 'save' her before they're about to blow up the earth.

May 14th, 2021 will be 73 years since the rebirth of Israel as a nation.

Jesus Christ tells us that this generation shall not pass before all of the end-times events listed in Matthew 24 & Luke 21 take place.

A generation is 70-80 years (Psalms 90:10).

The last 7 years of the earth is thought to be a time of 'tribulation' whereby God releases His wrath upon all people. It's also called Daniel's 70th week. It's not guaranteed to start by the end of 2021, but we're clearly in the home stretch.

God's body is not appointed to divine wrath and so they/He will be taken out of the way before this time of unforeseen chaos ensues. This is the blessed hope of the 'rapture' or "catching away" of the body of Christ which starts the 7 year clock.

At the time of this mass disappearance, I believe it will be blamed on "aliens" as the "strong delusion" :

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

For the skeptic, ask God to reveal the truth to you and He will direct you towards His book. There is only one God of life!

Romans 10:9-15
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
[14] How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
[15] And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
I've read some similar accounts, especially concerning small mobile glowing orbs, which are sometimes included in the UFO phenomenon. These orbs usually fuse together and then separate mid flight, so that kind of invalidates it being a craft.

There is a book titled "Passport to Magonia" that says something similar, ie UFOs are manifestation of the ancient spirit/demon phenomena

LLight

Recently in France this past summer, there has been a similar spree of horses mutilations, but the medias only blame satanist cults.
I thought that recently it was concluded that it was not all due to humans, without saying what was the reason exactly. It had let me wondering what it could be then...

Rooster

Another thing that's very telling are all the military reports from the nuclear warhead storage camps in the US and UK that were presented at the disclosure project, where high ranking militaires testify UFO's came and deactivated their nuclear warheads.

It proves Aliens have a direct interest in the planet earth and his inhabitants, whatever that might be.

The Travis Walton incident also proves they do care about us.

At least some of them.
Keep in mind that earth we are told is in the boondocks of the galaxy and there are over 100 species that have been documented to have visited to date. When a new species comes here they go and check out our military to see how advanced they are and to confirm they can via tests disable our nukes.

I doubt one species keeps visiting nuclear sites as there no need.

We have been told from former people in the loop that because earth is so far away from everyone that different alien species don't even encounter one another until they encounter one another at earth.

Travis Walton could be a false flag event. Judging by their disregard for the animal life they slaughter, it certainly seems like they have a low regard for life on the planet... And people have been physically harmed by ufos such as the Washington state donut ufos dropping sludge on a boat. Then you can look to Cash Landrum for another case where people were physically harmed... There are other well documented cases.

If they were friendly and wanted to help us then they would have a long time ago.

It could be that because every species we encounter has telepathy and that because humans don't have telepathy that the human race is something to them like great apes are to humans...

Rooster

wouldn't a hardcore ufologist salivate over this news?
Its probably too frightening... Which may be why the governments will go to any lengths to hide the phenomena because they are trying to protect us

lvysaur

Yeah, they are very macabre. I assume you are referring to the 1988 Brazilian Guaraparinga case, right? I haven't been able to access more verified photos of human mutilations.

I think so too. This along with the alleged inactivation of nuclear warheads seem like warning to highlight the impotence of human defences against them.

On the contrary. This topic is absolutely taboo in most ufology circles, and it is considered very bad taste to even bring it up. Researchers that go down this rabbit hole are shunned and ostracised. Most ufologists pretend like it doesn't happen, even tho the Brazil 1988 case is objectively documented to be almost identical to animal mutilations. This subject, along with the disappearances of children coinciding with UFOs sightings are called the "unspeakables", here is a good article written about it: The "Unspeakables"
Its probably too frightening... Which may be why the governments will go to any lengths to hide the phenomena because they are trying to protect us
Do you know where I can read more about the surgical excision stuff? Where they remove the anal cavity and blood vessels? Sounds wild.

burtlancast

Travis Walton could be a false flag event. Judging by their disregard for the animal life they slaughter, it certainly seems like they have a low regard for life on the planet

Some alien species only. Not the rest.

And the bigger picture here is there are excellent traces of them having been with us since the birth of civilisation; we also look similar. Which means we might be a genetic experiment in which they have high stakes.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

Do you know where I can read more about the surgical excision stuff? Where they remove the anal cavity and blood vessels? Sounds wild.
Here is the Brazil 1988 case autopsy report. This is the only case that has been documented and verified:

And in this article you can find the photos of the case:

Here is an introduction to the phenomenon of human mutilation, including a reference to the Idaho 1979 case:

This is the only reference to a possible New Zealand 1994 case:

There is also the case (White Sands, 1956) mentioned in the GRUDGE13 report:

And this is the last known case, in Beni Mazar, 2005, although unverified:

Nicole W.

And the bigger picture here is there are excellent traces of them having been with us since the birth of civilisation; we also look similar. Which means we might be a genetic experiment in which they have high stakes.
As I said before, why couldn’t they be our future selves? No one would be more invested in us than us after all.

FWIW, I always thought UFOs/aliens are just our distant future selves checking in, making sure everything is cool here on earth.?

Why would our future selves have to mutilate animals (and people) to check if everything is cool?

Then again, why would aliens mutilate thousands of animals (and people) over the course of decades or even longer? Surely not to gather information if they so easily get to know how to deactivate our nuclear weapons...

Which may be why the governments will go to any lengths to hide the phenomena because they are trying to protect us

Why would your gorvernment try to protect you? (Are you working for the government?)

Nicole W.

Why would our future selves have to mutilate animals (and people) to check if everything is cool?

Then again, why would aliens mutilate thousands of animals (and people) over the course of decades or even longer? Surely not to gather information if they so easily get to know how to deactivate our nuclear weapons...

Why would your gorvernment try to protect you? (Are you working for the government?)
I guess I would say just like there are evil and sick people in the present day, there would also be in the future. How do we know that these mutilations have anything to do with gathering information? It could be for entertainment’s sake for all we know. We are projecting a legitimate purpose on to these events and there might be none.

GenericName86

Here is the Brazil 1988 case autopsy report. This is the only case that has been documented and verified:

And in this article you can find the photos of the case:

Here is an introduction to the phenomenon of human mutilation, including a reference to the Idaho 1979 case:

This is the only reference to a possible New Zealand 1994 case:

There is also the case (White Sands, 1956) mentioned in the GRUDGE13 report:

And this is the last known case, in Beni Mazar, 2005, although unverified:

I've seen the one from Brazil before and yeah it's wild stuff, I remember people saying it was just black market organ harvesters which is funny since the way they were sucked out through a tiny hole they'd be useless

OP
S-VV

S-VV

I've seen the one from Brazil before and yeah it's wild stuff, I remember people saying it was just black market organ harvesters which is funny since the way they were sucked out through a tiny hole they'd be useless
Yeah, the victim had also no signs of struggle or forced immobilization, and some of the body parts (lower jaw, inner ear, anal canal) have no use in the black market.

I guess people will believe anything in order to avoid thinking about uncomfortable topics.

Rooster

Of course we look similar.... We are all governed by the same rules of physics and chemistry and the calculus of optimization. The path of least resistance also know as The Lagrangian. You don't really expect Kodus and Kang from the Simpsons. You need a heart a brain and eyes and means of locomotion and the form it takes needs to have hands with which to build things. Its just Darwinian that the large scale shape of other species from other planets have the same overall shape.

burtlancast

Here's a puzzling extract from Roger Leir's book on the Varginha case: he details the account given by the surgeon who fixed the fractured leg of the alien.

I'm just putting it here, but reckon it could just as well be a big fat pile of lies Leir got fed in Brazil.

"MP: Yes. Essentially he told me his race felt very sorry for the
human beings for basically two reasons. The first is that all
humans have the same potential and abilities to perform the
very same things his race could do. Those things we find so
marvelous and magical but humans did not know how to do
them. For example he told me in cases where there is injury or
disease of the body, it would not be necessary to confine one
of his species to a special treatment facility such as the one he
was confined in at the moment. He told me they either
individually or joined together could produce all the healing
necessary to repair their bodies. The second reason they felt
sorry for us was we did not seem to realize we were spiritual
beings only living in a temporary shell and we were totally
disconnected from our spiritual self.
Dr. L: That is a fascinating piece of information. Can you tell us
anything further that you learned?
MP: No, that is all we are willing to share at this time."

Attachments

• THE MEDICAL TESTIMONY.pdf
    153.6 KB · Views: 8

lvysaur

For the hardcore UFOlogists in this thread--I just thought of something.

In any of these mutilations, were the long bones examined during autopsy? That is, were the bones still full of marrow? Or was the marrow also extracted? Is it possible that autopsies didn't check for that?

LeeLemonoil

After having a good dose of Adenochrome, you get into your multi-billion secret fusion-drive skyhopper to suck out out bovine intestines.

What else is there in life?

Rooster

For the hardcore UFOlogists in this thread--I just thought of something.

In any of these mutilations, were the long bones examined during autopsy? That is, were the bones still full of marrow? Or was the marrow also extracted? Is it possible that autopsies didn't check for that?
From the reports I've read, long bones are not of interest.... they take the blood. IMHO they seem to be interested in the biology of germs and cloning or hybridization.

The fact that the phenomenon has been ongoing for centuries seems to be indicative of monitoring germ evolution and some need for diverse genetic samples.

Back
Top Bottom