The Degeneration-Meta Thread

LeeLemonoil

This thread is dedicated to compiling all the vaulubale publications and threads already posted on the RPF by various users that show a striking decline in heatlh, fertility, intelligence and so forth ...

I think it's a topic worth "compressing" into an easily referncable meta-thread. Pls feel free to dig up and link up any thrad on the RPF you deem suitable. I'll compile slowly but surely.

Literally

I recall some ancient Greek authors talking about seeing some planets with the naked eye that we can't. I originally took this for evidence that ancient Greeks had much better eyesight, then I ran across the Thunderbolts Project and their hypothesis explains it and a bunch of other acient Greek comments better IMO. But if you don't accept their hypothesis (which is pretty wild, that a cataclysm involved planets changing places) then that might count as a ~2500 year old reference point on this.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

FD788D79-B08A-461C-A1F0-24483C046F55.jpeg

sunraiser

Antibiotic use would presumably be a big factor. Destroying vit K producing bacteria and a part of your immune system. Also potentially overburdening the liver (the reason some get candida from antibiotic use sometimes, imo).

The nature of vaccination feels backwards to me, especially the need for and use of adjuvants. I don't have enough understanding to create a robust argument at the moment, though - it's also impossible to discuss casually due to the rampant anti antivax culture atm.

Sorry to not have link contributions but I'm interested if anyone has anything with links between antibiotics and depression, anxiety or fatigue?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

The Tetracycline Antibiotics Inhibit Mitochondrial Respiration

Though this thread quickly tries to create a positive narrative about that effect. Mithohormesis surely has merits, but chronic antibiotic use will surely transcend the beneficial hormetic variance.

There is alle recent research on pubmed with minocyclin as being beneficial for depression but the mechanisms seem very hypothetical.
I‘m also concerned about Vit K - synthesis impairement and always supp K after antibiotic use (trying to avoid that in gneneral but I get bitten by ticks regularly)

sunraiser

The Tetracycline Antibiotics Inhibit Mitochondrial Respiration

Though this thread quickly tries to create a positive narrative about that effect. Mithohormesis surely has merits, but chronic antibiotic use will surely transcend the beneficial hormetic variance.

There is alle recent research on pubmed with minocyclin as being beneficial for depression but the mechanisms seem very hypothetical.
I‘m also concerned about Vit K - synthesis impairement and always supp K after antibiotic use (trying to avoid that in gneneral but I get bitten by ticks regularly)

Great share, thanks!

theLaw

@LeeLemonoil

Interesting to note that there is a strong "anti-diet" movement happening on YT and IG, where "models" are eating 3-5000+ calories per day, along with BCAA, Creatine, and Protein powder. All other current dietary movements appear to fall into the "starvation" category with regards to energy requirements.

Member @Kelj has posted some very interesting material about re-feeding that I think might be a reaction to the ideas/links that you have highlighted on this thread.

Abdominal Fat Is A Phase Folliwing The End Of Calorie Restriction

Kram

Full study: Front Matter | High and Rising Mortality Rates Among Working-Age Adults | The National Academies Press

"Younger and middle-age Americans have been dying at higher rates over the past three decades, marking what is becoming a public health crisis across the US workforce.

Among the causes of death increasingly striking working-age Americans between 1990 and 2017 are drug overdose, alcohol use and suicides, according to a new report published Tuesday by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.

Cardiometabolic conditions, which include diabetes and heart diseases, are another major driver toward the trend that Americans are more likely to die before age 65 than those who live in other rich nations.

Young adults between ages 25 and 44 have grown up amid an obesity epidemic, often with unhealthy diets and a lack of safe, open space for exercise, the authors of the report point out."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom