Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

Yonebayashian

Of course there's no substitute. However, a diet high in sugar reduces protein requirement, so fruit would be useful in a worst case scenario if not much protein from sound sources is available. 100g daily isn't that much. It's in only 3 quarts of milk.
How does a diet high in sugar reduce protein requirements? And do you know by how much? I'm extremely interested in this, a pointer to where I can look at this in depth would be insanely helpful. Thank you!

FoodForeal

How does a diet high in sugar reduce protein requirements? And do you know by how much? I'm extremely interested in this, a pointer to where I can look at this in depth would be insanely helpful. Thank you!
I would assume because high sugar means high metabolism which means that the body's systems that rearrange itself and salvage waste are energized more fully which means that exogenous protein is less needed because endogenous protein is efficiently recycled. An analogy could be recycling silver. Currently the price of silver is too low to justify taking apart an electronic appliance (nearly all of which require silver in small amounts) to extract an amount of silver that is on the order of a few grams or less. If the price of silver stays the same, silver [protein] will be consumed and end up excreted in landfills. If recycling centers had subsidies (ample money and therefore human labor [sugar energy metabolism]) that would allow them to repurpose all the silver if the subsidies were large enough. As it is, it is easier to mine silver [dietary protein] than recycle it.

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgucxc

Some amino acids can be produced from sugar. Proteins are composed of amino acids. More sugar more amino more protein less dietary protein needed.
"In amino acid synthesis, there is a set of biochemical processes that produce amino acids from carbon sources like glucose."

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat

“The outbreak is characterised by an unusually high proportion of children being hospitalised, some with severe clinical symptoms such as bloody diarrhoea," the European Centre for Disease prevention and Control (ECDC) said.

The agency did not mention Ferrero or any other company in a statement, but warned on Wednesday that the reported cases were mostly among children under 10 years old.

The agency later said that Kinder chocolate eggs were involved but did not clarify whether the problem concerned exclusively those products.”

FoodForeal

If you are an independent food producer please invest in infrared security cameras and night vision goggles to prevent arson.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“Fire seems to be the buzzword of the day as America continues to witness fire after fire within its food production facilities. This comes right on the heels of a ban on the exportation of Russian fertilizer, numerous fertilizer plant fires within America, and a chicken problem we’re facing in the US.

But fire? Why do they keep popping up within American food infrastructure? What are we seeing there?

Here are a few the fires we’ve seen so far just this past four months…“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The FBI's Cyber Division published a notice this past week warning about increased cyber-attack threats on agricultural cooperatives, which comes at a time when a curious string of fires and explosions damage major food processing plants across the country.

"Ransomware actors may be more likely to attack agricultural cooperatives during critical planting and harvest seasons, disrupting operations, causing financial loss, and negatively impacting the food supply chain," the notice read, adding 2021 and early 2022 ransomware attacks on farming co-ops could affect the current planting season "by disrupting the supply of seeds and fertilizer."

The agency warned, "A significant disruption of grain production could impact the entire food chain, since grain is not only consumed by humans but also used for animal feed ... In addition, a significant disruption of grain and corn production could impact commodities trading and stocks. "

Z

Zsazsa

001.17.jpg

FoodForeal

It should also have "and working on becoming self sufficient"
self reliant sufficient not dependent (2).jpg

What should I be doing instead then ?

Should I be making threads about the Ukraine "Crisis"?

Should I be making a thread about how a cyberattack is imminent that will "make the Covid-19 crisis look like a small disturbance" ?

Should I be making a thread about how a global food crisis is imminent and people will starve unless they eat the insects that elites serve them in rationed portions ?

I'm not concerned about these world events because I already know how they play out - we all already know how they play out. Why should I be concerned about how this puppet show ends when they have been writing about the ending in the past 100 years ?

Everything they do is one step forward in a mandated transhumanist agenda. Once people understand this they finally understand the only thing you can really do is become self-sustainable and start disconnecting from the system. Worrying and discussing these events like "What are they planning" - they already told us what they're planning, but people just don't want to believe its that bad

FoodForeal

Forgive me for not focusing on just the meaning of the quote, but how do artists make self reliance in hard times?
The quote isn't necessarily about hard times, it's about a world in which the individual (not the worker drone collective with no individual autonomy) is the locus of destiny, which also happens to be a world in which real artists can thrive.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The quote isn't necessarily about hard times, it's about a world in which the individual (not the worker drone collective with no individual autonomy) is the locus of destiny, which also happens to be a world in which real artists can thrive.
Thanks for explaining that :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Whether you have a wide variety of products to cross off your shopping list or you're just looking to cash in on the company's "everyday low prices" motto, Walmart is the go-to store for many of us. And it certainly doesn't hurt that you'd be hard-pressed not to run across one of this retail giant's stores when shopping, as there are more than 5,000 Walmart locations spread across the country. But despite the company's large presence, not every Walmart is made to last forever.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom