Russian Covid Vaccine

ken

Anyone signing up for the clinical trials?
"So what is this vaccine candidate, anyway? It’s being developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute, and it’s reported to be a mixture of two adenovirus vectors, Ad5 and Ad26. I’m still not sure what the idea behind giving both of those might be, but those two approaches are of course being used separately by other vaccine developers. The Gamaleya folks seem to like these mixed-vector vaccines – here’s a VSV/Ad5 Ebola candidate they were working on. Overall, the idea behind the vaccine doesn’t seem to be bizarre at all, though – just the development timelines."

LeeLemonoil

It sounds safer than mRNA-vaccines.

Don’t know what is the motivation behind this quick release. Gaining money? Prestige? Or thwarting the Gates-Plans?

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Don’t know what is the motivation behind this quick release. Gaining money? Prestige? Or thwarting the Gates-Plans?

every research-focused medical team in the world wants to be known for something. Russians are no different. Also given that the CIA peddled heroin and other opiates during glasnost I don't think that putin is very happy with the prospect of letting americans/europeans import what they want into Russia. I'm also concerned about the timeline and frankly won't be taking this vaccine but it's not like coronaviruses are especially new or especially difficult to treat so I don't think it's out of the question

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals