Missing GE Interviews?

Samya

There were some real GE gems circa 2020-2022, I remember Ray was talking about conspiracies, LSD, serotonin, cosmically aligned nutrition, just a few of the topics I can remember... and they've vanished from YT. I'm guessing they were removed so Danny's channel isn't banned, does anyone know if they have been uploaded elsewhere?

Normal Human

There were some real GE gems circa 2020-2022, I remember Ray was talking about conspiracies, LSD, serotonin, cosmically aligned nutrition, just a few of the topics I can remember... and they've vanished from YT. I'm guessing they were removed so Danny's channel isn't banned, does anyone know if they have been uploaded elsewhere?
I recently noticed this too, hope someone has the answer.

NaKCaMg

From a different post by @Energizer.
Tried the Spotify link and all Generative Energy podcasts appear to be there.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Yeah Spotify and the apple podcast app has all the episodes, he had to pull a bunch of episodes on YouTube I think he got a strike or video pulled because of the medical misinformation or something like that because of Covid policies.

It’s so sad all the bs they called medical misinformation that got people banned and strikes on the channel turned out to be true and YouTube was the misinformation.

Herbie

I've found that if you go into "playlists" on Danny's YouTube channel, there are more there than what comes up in "videos"

lvysaur

What did he say about cosmic alignment?

Theta

Many thanks. :praying:

^ That's a great resource.

It's really quite emotional listening to Ray now. 🥲
IMO, Dr. Peat was at his most relaxed and communicative with Danny. You can feel the respect and affection/love they have for each other, creating a superior intellectual and artistic experience unmatched with any other interviewer.

On love, Ray wrote:
"In the feeling of love, our inner body-space seems to expand, and we seem to be filled with the other. At the same time, we see the world with the perspective of the other, as if the world were enclosed in the other." "Mind and Tissue"

I love you, my dear Ray, and miss you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom