Manganese-Speeds up the metabolism so much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
Th
I think the turnover is quicker if the person is supplementing a lot of B1, so ingesting more from diet or supplementing is necessary.

I'm personally not in favor of using a lot of B1, especially long term. I imagine it would be hard to keep up with the requirements that it increases, such as for potassium , magnesium, manganese, probably lipotropic substances like choline( excessive b1 can cause fat accumulation in the liver without a lot of other b vitamins, due to increased acetyl CoA production in this organ). The organism will surely find a way to balance itself out, but the adaptation may be counter-productive in the long run.
This! I learned that the hard way. I supplemented with a lot of b1 due to deficiency and overdid it.

Dr. B

Th

This! I learned that the hard way. I supplemented with a lot of b1 due to deficiency and overdid it.
how much b1 were you using, which form and for how long? i used 500mg thiamine hcl daily and it had a hair thinning effect, starting after like 5+ days using it.

how much b1 were you using, which form and for how long? i used 500mg thiamine hcl daily and it had a hair thinning effect, starting after like 5+ days using it.
I supplemented for a few months, also tried fairly high doses of the more potent allithiamine for a few months. Now I can barely tolerate even small doses of Hcl. Although my digestion improved and the beri-beri symptoms resolved for the most part. My hair was pretty much f…ed already prior to starting B1, so can’t comment on that, although it also caused seborrhoeic dermatitis type issues on my scalp and hair, which can’t be goog for hair. Although I have oxalate issues and b1 can cause oxalate dumping, so it’s complicated in my case.

magnesiumania

I supplemented for a few months, also tried fairly high doses of the more potent allithiamine for a few months. Now I can barely tolerate even small doses of Hcl. Although my digestion improved and the beri-beri symptoms resolved for the most part. My hair was pretty much f…ed already prior to starting B1, so can’t comment on that, although it also caused seborrhoeic dermatitis type issues on my scalp and hair, which can’t be goog for hair. Although I have oxalate issues and b1 can cause oxalate dumping, so it’s complicated in my case.
TTFD ( allithiamine ) as an antagonist of hepcidin

Hepcidin, the iron regulatory hormone, has been identified as a pathogenic factor in the development of AI. ( Anemia of inflammation).

TTFD ( allithiamine ) as an antagonist of hepcidin

Hepcidin, the iron regulatory hormone, has been identified as a pathogenic factor in the development of AI. ( Anemia of inflammation).
Wow - new information, thanks! I can’t tolerate other forms as well though.

清貴杉山

How i can get a solid amount without maple syrup,i live in argentina and its super expensive since is imported,cocoa powder is a good option‽also pineapple opnly avaliable on summer

Nomane Euger

How i can get a solid amount without maple syrup,i live in argentina and its super expensive since is imported,cocoa powder is a good option‽also pineapple opnly avaliable on summer
apparently tripes or beef tripes contain a huge amount

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom