Manganese-Speeds up the metabolism so much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I've been testing out Manganese from food sources like Cacao/Maple syrup/ and mussels and it seems to help glucose metabolism soooo much.

In the morning I do 16 oz coffee, 2 scoops of Costco Starbucks Hot cocoa Mix(cane sugar/cocoa) and 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. This thing tastes incredible.

Worth a shot

1635860277125.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it actually works as an Electron Donor if I am not mistaken. It would be interesting as to how it works, compared to Methylene Blue and the likes

Boiled spinach is a decent way to get some maganese too. It's my fav to toss into the occasional shake.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Agreed - my hormonal profile is excellent when I get pineapple and chocolate in
Yeap I am focusing on pineapple, cocao, mussels, and maple syrup going foward. It seems so important.

Nomane Euger

Yeap I am focusing on pineapple, cocao, mussels, and maple syrup going foward. It seems so important.
From my personal experience,even if they can have some good sides specifically for maple syrup Wich can feel dopaminergic,it clearly feel like it raise serotonin in the long term I start to experience scary dreams.chocolate too.water from fresh unmature coconut provide me the same dopaminergic effect than maple syrup and more with out the negatives effects.ihavve not tryed it,but from some data I seen beef tripes is rich in manganese,a huge amount

Korven

Lately I've been doing liberal shots of maple syrup in my black coffee + an aspirin (500 mg) = furnace mode. My gut lining must have healed or something because I don't get skin reactions from aspirin anymore, now it just makes me super warm.

Dr. B

I've been testing out Manganese from food sources like Cacao/Maple syrup/ and mussels and it seems to help glucose metabolism soooo much.

In the morning I do 16 oz coffee, 2 scoops of Costco Starbucks Hot cocoa Mix(cane sugar/cocoa) and 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. This thing tastes incredible.

Worth a shot

View attachment 29735
Agreed - my hormonal profile is excellent when I get pineapple and chocolate in
how does thiamine affect this ive heard it depletes manganese.
coconut water, pineapple, maybe chocolate are good sources, doesnt chocolat have lots of iron and copper as well
but if the high dose b1 supplement is depleting a lot of manganese then simply food sources may not be enough to cover it

theonlyway

I’ve been using 2 tablespoons of maple syrup in my coffee for a while and feel better after versus cane sugar.

Interesting enough, I was told I had cervical stenosis. I asked Ray if he knew why people developed stenosis in the spine and he said farmers would notice their cattle would develop stenosis when they were deficient in manganese. I thought that was highly interesting because shortly later I tested positive for Lyme and could of had it for 17+ years before treatment. I learned Lyme bacteria feed on manganese. I wonder if that is what caused or contributed to this

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I’ve been using 2 tablespoons of maple syrup in my coffee for a while and feel better after versus cane sugar.

Interesting enough, I was told I had cervical stenosis. I asked Ray if he knew why people developed stenosis in the spine and he said farmers would notice their cattle would develop stenosis when they were deficient in manganese. I thought that was highly interesting because shortly later I tested positive for Lyme and could of had it for 17+ years before treatment. I learned Lyme bacteria feed on manganese. I wonder if that is what caused or contributed to this
Yeah I am doing 2-3 big table spoons in my coffee with hot cocoa which has extra cane sugar. Mabey thats how much sugar coffee needs since I feel incredible after and a actual thyroid boost. I am dead set on managese being extremly important for glucose oxidation. Same with Selenium and other micro nutrietns. Which is why mussels, oysters and shellfish seem cruical additions to diet.

Just bought some frozen mussels meat and more maple syrup continuing to experiement.

Worth a shot

View attachment 29735
If manganese is important for pyruvate carboxylase, then combining it with biotin, which is a factor for this same enzyme, could increase metabolism and CO2 even more.

From the same thread linked in the OP:
"Generally the cause of the back problems centers around inadequate nutrition to the disc. There is 91 percent less Mn in the discs of dogs with degenerated discs. Manganese, as we know, is involved in the production of cartilage, the material which makes up the disc. The Mn content of the hair was significantly less in the afflicted dogs when compared to normal dogs."

Molasses and white rice are also good sources of manganese.

Dr. B

If manganese is important for pyruvate carboxylase, then combining it with biotin, which is a factor for this same enzyme, could increase metabolism and CO2 even more.

From the same thread linked in the OP:
"Generally the cause of the back problems centers around inadequate nutrition to the disc. There is 91 percent less Mn in the discs of dogs with degenerated discs. Manganese, as we know, is involved in the production of cartilage, the material which makes up the disc. The Mn content of the hair was significantly less in the afflicted dogs when compared to normal dogs."

Molasses and white rice are also good sources of manganese.
what should be done about manganese if supplementing lots of thiamine hcl
does it really deplete it or just improve utilization

what should be done about manganese if supplementing lots of thiamine hcl
does it really deplete it or just improve utilization
I think the turnover is quicker if the person is supplementing a lot of B1, so ingesting more from diet or supplementing is necessary.

I'm personally not in favor of using a lot of B1, especially long term. I imagine it would be hard to keep up with the requirements that it increases, such as for potassium , magnesium, manganese, probably lipotropic substances like choline( excessive b1 can cause fat accumulation in the liver without a lot of other b vitamins, due to increased acetyl CoA production in this organ). The organism will surely find a way to balance itself out, but the adaptation may be counter-productive in the long run.

Dr. B

I think the turnover is quicker if the person is supplementing a lot of B1, so ingesting more from diet or supplementing is necessary.

I'm personally not in favor of using a lot of B1, especially long term. I imagine it would be hard to keep up with the requirements that it increases, such as for potassium , magnesium, manganese, probably lipotropic substances like choline( excessive b1 can cause fat accumulation in the liver without a lot of other b vitamins, due to increased acetyl CoA production in this organ). The organism will surely find a way to balance itself out, but the adaptation may be counter-productive in the long run.
i heard b1 raises acetyl choline?

where did you find that it increases requirements for all those and that it causes fatty liver? doesnt b1 have unique effects due to being a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, increasing c02, gut bacteria can have thiaminases, food supply has thiamine blockers. wouldnt all nutrients get depleted or lowered anyway from anything that increases the metabolism

i heard b1 raises acetyl choline?

where did you find that it increases requirements for all those and that it causes fatty liver? doesnt b1 have unique effects due to being a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, increasing c02, gut bacteria can have thiaminases, food supply has thiamine blockers. wouldnt all nutrients get depleted or lowered anyway from anything that increases the metabolism
From "The Fallacy Of Administering Mixtures Of Crystalline Vitamins Alone In Nutritional Deficiency" :
"The fallacy of administering mixtures of crystalline vitamins alone in nutritional deficiency is illustrated by the experiments of M. S. and G. R. Biskind (1942, 1944) illustrated in Figs. 1 and 2 (p. 152). In these experiments it was possible, by producing deficiency of all the factors of the B complex, to impair the estrogen-inactivating function of rat livers that appeared perfectly normal histologically. However, by administering a mixture of thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine and calcium pantothenate as the sole source of B vitamins, the estrogen-inactivating function could be restored but these rats all developed fatty livers containing focal areas of necrosis. This principle is further illustrated by a recent clinical report of T. and J. Gillman (1945) who studied liver biopsies in infantile pellagrins before and during nutritional therapy. The use of a mixture of thiamine, niacin and ascorbic acid or of riboflavin and niacin in these patients not only failed to effect histologic improvement in the fatty livers (which resembled morphologically the rat livers illustrated in Fig. 2 of this review) but caused actualy aggravation of the hepatic lesions. T. and J. Gillman demonstrated that "crude" parenteral antianemic liver extract was only moderately superior to the crystalline vitamins used. However, so compelling is the prevailing view that aqueous extracts of liver represent all the activity of whole liver that these workers turned, for an adequate source of essential nutritional factors, not to desiccated whole liver but to desiccated stomach, which they found to be superior to the parenteral liver extract previously used."

I think high doses of B1 in the short term can have its benefits, but only if close attention is paid to the constellation of nutrients that the organism requires.

If the nutrients are increased in conjuntion with each other, increasing the metabolism, although it will use up more nutrients, won't cause imbalances/ deficiencies, and it will increase the complexity/ coherence of the body. This is why whole foods are superior to refined nutrients whose ratios aren't properly balanced. Also, getting deficient in certain nutrients while having an extreme abundance of others can have untoward consequences which are worse than being deficient in many things across the board.

Dr. B

From "The Fallacy Of Administering Mixtures Of Crystalline Vitamins Alone In Nutritional Deficiency" :
"The fallacy of administering mixtures of crystalline vitamins alone in nutritional deficiency is illustrated by the experiments of M. S. and G. R. Biskind (1942, 1944) illustrated in Figs. 1 and 2 (p. 152). In these experiments it was possible, by producing deficiency of all the factors of the B complex, to impair the estrogen-inactivating function of rat livers that appeared perfectly normal histologically. However, by administering a mixture of thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine and calcium pantothenate as the sole source of B vitamins, the estrogen-inactivating function could be restored but these rats all developed fatty livers containing focal areas of necrosis. This principle is further illustrated by a recent clinical report of T. and J. Gillman (1945) who studied liver biopsies in infantile pellagrins before and during nutritional therapy. The use of a mixture of thiamine, niacin and ascorbic acid or of riboflavin and niacin in these patients not only failed to effect histologic improvement in the fatty livers (which resembled morphologically the rat livers illustrated in Fig. 2 of this review) but caused actualy aggravation of the hepatic lesions. T. and J. Gillman demonstrated that "crude" parenteral antianemic liver extract was only moderately superior to the crystalline vitamins used. However, so compelling is the prevailing view that aqueous extracts of liver represent all the activity of whole liver that these workers turned, for an adequate source of essential nutritional factors, not to desiccated whole liver but to desiccated stomach, which they found to be superior to the parenteral liver extract previously used."

I think high doses of B1 in the short term can have its benefits, but only if close attention is paid to the constellation of nutrients that the organism requires.

If the nutrients are increased in conjuntion with each other, increasing the metabolism, although it will use up more nutrients, won't cause imbalances/ deficiencies, and it will increase the complexity/ coherence of the body. This is why whole foods are superior to refined nutrients whose ratios aren't properly balanced. Also, getting deficient in certain nutrients while having an extreme abundance of others can have untoward consequences which are worse than being deficient in many things across the board.

dessicated stomach means dessicated intestines/tripe, or something else?
wow, so the mixture of b1, b2, b6 and b5 lead to fatty liver? how would they do that?

dessicated stomach means dessicated intestines/tripe, or something else?
wow, so the mixture of b1, b2, b6 and b5 lead to fatty liver? how would they do that?
With stomach, I wonder if they mean the true stomach of the cow( the last one, the abomasum, which produces acid), or if the other compartments where fermentation and water absorption happen also counts/ works for their purpose. I pretty positive they don't mean the intestines though.

I think they( the b vitamins) are involved in acetyl CoA production, but without things like choline, the fat synthesized from acetyl CoA gets stuck in the liver and can't get exported. So the liver gets overloaded with fat, while the rest of the body may not be getting enough. It's not, of course, that b1 or b3 or any other vitamin is harmful in and of themselves, but feeding an organism just one component without the others will have different, and possibly bad, effects.

Dr. B

With stomach, I wonder if they mean the true stomach of the cow( the last one, the abomasum, which produces acid), or if the other compartments where fermentation and water absorption happen also counts/ works for their purpose. I pretty positive they don't mean the intestines though.

I think they( the b vitamins) are involved in acetyl CoA production, but without things like choline, the fat synthesized from acetyl CoA gets stuck in the liver and can't get exported. So the liver gets overloaded with fat, while the rest of the body may not be getting enough. It's not, of course, that b1 or b3 or any other vitamin is harmful in and of themselves, but feeding an organism just one component without the others will have different, and possibly bad, effects.
interesting, would things like folate or betaine help cover for choline, to help export that fat from acetyl coa or how does that work
i heard thiamine hcl you only absorb a very small amount like 3%, does that mean 500mg of it is safe to take daily even without needing to supplement other vitamins

theonlyway

Interesting. A doctor I follow, first thing she likes to incorporate is phosphatidlcholine in her treatments. She’s found it helpful in ‘unclogging’ the liver if you will.

BearWithMe

That's super interesting study. Awesome find, thanks for sharing!

I'd be really curious if the results would be the same if they used coenzymated forms of supplemental vitamins.

But I very much agree that supplements rarely solve more health problems than they create.

Back
Top Bottom